BDSM machine / BDSM Dominatrix / Hard sexual expression with Torture, Humiliation!

Captured fancysteel
c565eb40e3dcf2dc4f9ebb444787126f.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel

Inmate Caprice Hunter has managed to escape the custody of the Chastity Prison."I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!Running through the streets I quickly found a back yard with clothes drying on a line and I quickly undressed out of the uncomfortable and heavy prison uniform I was issued. The prized possession of the prison glistened in the sun as my chastity belt was exposed. The breeze felt good on my skin, another taste of freedom. Though, my pussy was still in a cage, begging to have a taste of the fresh air, I quickly put on the clothes and continued my way to freedom. But it was no use, I was quickly captured once again.I awoke, back at the prison, and found myself restrained on all fours, completely vulnerable to whatever might come. The guards came in with an all too familiar device, another chastity belt! But this one was different, shaped more like metal briefs than the thong style of belt I had been wearing. It looked futuristic and intimidating...and this belt's bark was nothing compared to it's bite.
I shivered as the guards told me the new belt's functions. The belt had fingerprint technology and only the fingerprint of the prison master can unlock me! I was at the mercy of a metal key that could be taken away, now I am at the mercy of a fingerprint which can never be taken away. This belt has an electric 'punishment' feature to use when I become disorderly. This technological belt also had a GPS function making escape impossible. This is so cruel! Even I don't deserve this!I was dragged by the officers to a dark underground portion of the prison I've never been to. I was to be placed in a strange laser prison cell and if when I touch the lazers, my pussy is given an electric shock! I couldn't believe what they were doing! I could not move an inch in this circle of pain. I was tired and scared.Weeks have passed by since my ordeal. I am still in prison and now with a new cell mate of a chastity belt. Because of my escape attempt, they regularly give me inspections to make sure my inescapable underwear is still strapped on me. Even worse, I am regularly to sleep in nothing but my new metal panties. I have no choice but to submit to these bastards.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

Download Captured fancysteel

Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight
021eddffbb56c669a3c7fefe63333249.jpg

Super flexible Darina Nikitina returns to attempt a very tight hogtie! Her elbows tied all the way together (of course), and her wrists tied to her crotchrope in the back, she has to keep her arms bent, which is super hard when you are elbow tied. This is a position that not many girls can do, but Darina makes it look easy! A nice harness gag pulls her head back while she struggles. Not too much struggling, because these ropes are very tight!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight

Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer
3d0ef94e38b3c672b5042c07b8044af4.jpg

Darina is back! She did some ultra tight elbow bondage when she was here before, and usually girls can do either elbow bondage or reverse prayers. But not both. It's a different kind of flexibility. Well, be amazed: Darina can do a reverse prayer! And a tight one! She must be one of the most awesome young bondage talents we have ever seen. It's incredible what this girl can handle. She is one of the absolute best, and she definitely should have her own bondage website! Great gagged struggle too, don't miss this!

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 387.0 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer

Dahlia in the Sky
8fab78c6b00223b2b0111646d9a90a6a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Dahlia Sky
Genres: bondage, destruction, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, suspension
Video language: English

Dahlia is back and this time she will endure some of the most brutal bondage she´s ever faced. Every position is designed to push her body´s to total destruction. First she is standing with one leg up and totally helpless. Her clothes are slowly ripped away as she is by her captor.Now that she´s understands his plot of destruction, Dahlia is suspended on a wall with her legs spread wide. The torment worsens, but there´s nothing this helpless slut can do to stop it. Her pussy is used up as we see her orgasm uncontrollably.Next we have her bent over and being pulled in every direction to keep her from moving at all. Dahlia is flogged, spanked, caned, subjected to severe bastinado, and fucked until she is on the verge of breaking.In the final scene we prove why Hogtied is the best bondage site in the world with one of the most grueling suspensions anyone could possibly endure. She is hanging from a single point around her waist with one foot tightly tied to the other leg, and that leg is tied to her wrist that hold her in a brutal strappado.

Duration: 52:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dahlia in the Sky

Dee Claire Adams
fc7453d7b52f99fbe8e4d04baf94721a.jpg

Dee thought she was about to have the time of her life with Claire Adams, but things did not go according to plan at all. SD had not even finished uncoiling her rope before Claire turned the tables on her, and she has a few ideas of her own about how this date should go. SD may not admit it but she is a real pain slut. She may complain about everything happening to her, she may even scream and beg for it to stop, but Claire knows that underneath that terrified and tormented exterior is a bitch just begging to be beaten. The fact that each new stroke or lash makes SD wet means there is no denying it. Her hot body is screaming to get fucked and Claire is going to oblige.

Duration: 57:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

Download Dee Claire Adams

Hybristophilia: The Janitor episode 1
9c874b2f02de7ec69ea18606a34018db.jpg

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The janitor cleans many warehouses but there's only one that he fantasizes about. He calls the people he works for "freaks" but he's starting to realize he's really a "freak", himself. Last week she was in this cage, but this time her head is locked between the cage bars and a metal head harness (branks, scolds bridle) holds her mouth agape. He cannot resist this improvised cunt hole. It will have to do for he cannot ply the slither tube. It is plugged shut and padlocked by a contraption with petals that are cranked wide inside her love hole (Pear).

Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4774kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hybristophilia: The Janitor episode 1

Service Session: Mopping up the Floor with Torn
b108d01a6c8559faa612f0fde3f911fe.jpg

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Role Play ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,master ,Slave ,brunch ,Discipline ,Female Slave ,BDSM

When the lounge is left a mess from the Sunday Brunch, House slave Torn is used to mop up the floor and restore a high level of service and order to the Upper Floor.

Duration: 43:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 963.4 MB

Download Service Session: Mopping up the Floor with Torn

Services Rendered: Kinky Lesbian Lawyer Seduces Straight Client
364ef81d9b1a59484ef1bb30f964045a.jpg

Cast: Veruca James ,Christie Stevens
Genres: Strap On ,Blonde ,Bondage ,shaved ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Sub ,fake boobs

When blonde bombshell Christie Stevens meets with expert divorce lawyer Veruca James she strikes a deal to free her from her marriage to a neglectful husband. Veruca seduces Christie to make her payments with kinky lesbian sexual servitude including kissing, spanking, pussy liking, finger banging, flogging, face sitting, ass worship, bondage, and pussy and anal strap-on fucking!

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Services Rendered: Kinky Lesbian Lawyer Seduces Straight Client

Darina - steel shock collar
1362135902dfd961bb0c9a54ff2bda51.jpg

This steel shock collar is custom built and it has been locked onto poor Darina's neck. She is inside the jail cell, trying to make it through this challenge. The 2 insulated prongs poke into her neck, she tries pulling the collar away, but the metal is too rigid and the prongs still touch her.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps
Audio: 275kbps

File size: 817.1 MB

Download Darina - steel shock collar

Back