| BDSM | Punishment | Slaves | *update*

WW Dec 24, 2013 - Shower Show
84d0f3bd45b8a2f32dc88491da387678.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Video language: English

Madeleine is subject to very cruel punishment suggested by one of you members. He wanted to see this cutie being beaten under a shower to get her wet flesh more sensitive for the whip lashes. Hope you like it as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:13
Video: 360x288, Windows Media Video 9, 1138kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 101.4 MB
Download WW Dec 24, 2013 - Shower Show

WW Nov 26, 2013 - Silent Scream
0d0328716b3625bbb28b30665658d1ea.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Video language: English

Josefine was all right only for small doses of pain. Now it is time to change that. She needs to bear more intense whippings.

X-bound to a frame she is supposed to be quite under the lashes from the singletail. If she gets loud the sweet girl will receive more severe strokes accros her beautiful nipples and the very sensitive clit!

Duration: 14:05
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1429kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 164.3 MB
Download WW Nov 26, 2013 - Silent Scream

X Marks The Spot (20 Nov 2013) Hardtied
9f7ea0b098ce76b0452450bc19fc4286.jpg

Studio: Hardtied
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds. Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly. A cloth and tape gag seals her mouth shut and metal nose hooks distort her face and pull it taught. Horny and desperate to cum, she's willing to try anything for relief. She arches her back, straining her neck and thighs against the ropes. In sheer frustration, she humps the dildo positioned between her thighs, trying in vain to bury it deeper into her cunt, in hopes it will be enough to flip her switch. Even her thumbs are tied and she finds no amount of struggling will help. It doesn't take long for her to learn to beg.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 717.6 MB
Download X Marks The Spot (20 Nov 2013) Hardtied

Young Ponygirl
f870cd54193fbea54467379b23958ba7.jpg

Genres: Fetish, Legal Teen, BDSM, Bondage

Super cute just 18 year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped stripped, that babe is chained and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay shackled to a hitching post, that babe is fitted with a arse plug ponytail, a bit, and enormous bells on her delicate teats. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood during the time that on her hands and knees over the coarse terrain. After a change in restraint, that babe becomes a cart pulling ponygirl…pulling her Master barefoot down the unrelenting desert roads. Finally, this babe receives brutal corporal torment during the time that fastened to a tree branch high overhead. With super meaty metal clamps all over her delicate youthful whoppers, this babe is thrashed with whips, canes, thongs, and paddles until her pleasant gazoo is bright red and marked with stripes

Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Young Ponygirl

Yx Live Feed July 15 - InSex
b2a0d5d591192bad1f51a110bb160994.jpg

Studio: Insex Archives
Genres: bondage bdsm torture rough pd enema 912 insexarchives

There are plenty of bruises on my butt, breasts, and thighs today to commemorate my show. This is fine, though, because they are nice reminders of a great success. I can still sit, though with some difficulty. I can still walk, though I have a few cane marks on my calves (I was really wondering if anyone would notice while I was walking around in a short dress today). The most annoying problem, perhaps, is the raw throat I have from screaming so much!

Original FileName: 20000816 - Yx Live Feed July 15 (Yx)

Format: real
Duration: 49:43
Video: 320x240, RV20
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 80.9 MB
Download Yx Live Feed July 15 - InSex

Yx's live feed RAW 822 - InSex
03095f1a7217a7675f2d020d9ddf762e.jpg

Studio: Insex Archives
Genres: bondage bdsm torture rough pd enema 912 insexarchives

Raw Feed
I sneaked a look at the monitor and saw myself...crucified there, vulnerable and humiliated. It looked beautiful. I couldn't believe that was me up there. The hope that the audience was enjoying the scene was the main thought going through my head. Other than the pressure on my feet from the pipes, the position was not too difficult to endure. Pd knew this, and decided to make the scene more intense. He sprayed my body with water, which felt quite cold. I imagined little droplets of water assaulting my body. Amazing how such a simple thing can be such torture. When He was satisfied, He brought out that most hated (in my opinion anyway) electric prod. I braced myself. The shocks were so painful. The feeling that this particular instrument delivered was nothing like any of the other electricity play that I had endured. It was not like the electricity deep in my pussy. It was not like the Violet wand. This electric prod felt like my skin was being pulled from and stripped off my body. I couldn't stand it. I screamed and cried without holding back. As the tears ran down my face, I watched Pd and 822 applying the devilish device to my skin. 'Why are they doing this to me?' I thought. But I knew...they know that I want to please, and they know that I want to be challenged. I stared into the camera, imagining all those out there who were hopefully deriving pleasure from my pain. Finally, it ended. I was so thankful for Pd's and 822's mercy.

Original FileName: 20010221 - Yx's live feed October 21 RAW (Yx, 822)

Format: real
Duration: 1:02:36
Video: 160x120, RV20
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 102.0 MB
Download Yx's live feed RAW 822 - InSex

Back