BDSM - submission and Humiliation, Domination, Strap-on and Bondage!

Aubrey - fit babe tied up
30db1f2e608349cc70ff2522ca0c7a64.jpg

Aubrey is a fit girl! She loves putting her workout pictures on Instagram and she always looks stunning. But today she won't be able to post anything. She is nude, which is probably not allowed, and she can't even take a selfie. But worse yet, she can't do any good exercises today. She is tied in a box tie, with her boobs tied all pointy and tight. She tries a few things on the floor and the treadmill, but it is very hard!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 354.1 MB

Download Aubrey - fit babe tied up

The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play
2b032d4930b3f763d8c1959584e8c2d3.jpg

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Mason Lear
Genres: Straight ,Rough Sex ,Cage ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Crop ,Femdom ,Orgasm Denial
Video language: English

Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave's mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment. She asserts her authority over him with a few spanks. Then she catches Mason stroking his own cock so she has no choice but to punish him with a few hits from the crop. Then she puts her nice round ass in his face and makes him lick her up and down until she orgasms. This little slave likes to please his master so he begs to be fucked in the ass. Gia gives him a nice hard pounding with her big strap on to put him in his place. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, riding it until she cums all over it. This poor slave is ready to bust his load but Mistress Gia has no plans of giving this slave any pleasures. He begs to cum but Mistress Gia already got what she wanted. After cuming over and over Gia locks this poor slaves cock in a chastity and is left denied. No pleasure for this house slave.

Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play

The Damsel Gift
609a183086e9e41ed8921c54337ad00a.jpg

Release Year: 2024

A happy couple. A cute dog. They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:35:46
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download The Damsel Gift

21sextreme - She is Owned
35d19463cc6d8d0691ae1ba759d0ae21.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Chicky Clarissa
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, hairy, short hair, blonde, one on one

Clarissa has became a property of Frank, and he is not a gracious owner. The Master loves to play rough games and the poor girl soon realizes how painful it can be, when someone is owned. She begs for mercy while her tits are slapped red and sore, her pussy is aching, her bum is aching, but she gets none. Not until Frank had his fun with her.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 969kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - She is Owned

Dana DeArmond and Ariel X
adc08e0bc97fc0567928984b8dfac4fc.jpg

Cast: Ariel X ,Dana DeArmond
Genres: LezDom ,Humiliation ,Straight ,slim ,white ,BDSM ,Tens Unit ,Predicament Bondage ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment

Ariel X and Dana DeArmond are two exquisitely beautiful models who are also incredibly tough and slutty. In this update they get tied up and pitted against one another so that if one of them wants to cum the other must suffer. A classic 2 girl shoot with plenty of pussy licking, massive orgasms, and predicament bondage.

Duration: 38:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Dana DeArmond and Ariel X

Black Thong Bodysuit
b63f775eff8e7e33004f9f29aa8c9bcb.jpg

Mina wears a black thong turtle neck bodysuit, she is harness gagged, and a crotch rope is tied off to the D-Ring on her gag pulling her head back. Her hands are bound behind her and secured to the crotch rope. Every movement be it from her head, or her hands will result in the rope between her legs biting deeper. A very simple and effective tie! The Doxy vibrator also makes an appearance to do its thing

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Black Thong Bodysuit

Barbara - tied up in the basement
fb97594e05a9fc8eaea5f087b8a5cc21.jpg

Big boobed Barbara loves a challenge, but when she can't escape she will make a big scene. Too bad for her she couldn't get out of this bondage, she was tied to a very heavy rack in the basement with her limbs tied in four directions. A ballgag was deep inside her mouth, and Barbara struggled wildly to get free. After a while, you can see she realizes she won't be able to escape, and panic sets in. Sobbing and moaning, Barbara tired herself out. It's really amazing to watch her transformation.

Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.3 MB

Download Barbara - tied up in the basement

21sextreme - Catwoman gets punished
4228e92dd05253cead105e229ec343e1.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Catwoman
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, babes, big tits, short hair, creampies, one on one

Catwoman has been a naughty girl. Frank doesn´t like how she´s been running around with other guys, so this time he´s really going to give her some punishment. Watch as he ties her up and makes her his slave, and reminds her that she might have been with others but he is the master of giving pain and pleasure. Frank enjoys hearing her scream and knowing that he is her master.

Duration: 39:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - Catwoman gets punished

Bedroom Lingerie
e6927f4b22e35ac8c571f61aa16338a9.jpg

So, as you can see, I actually made it up to bed tonight. But, I made the same "mistake" again. This time, I put on a white corset with matching satin panties and stockings and lay across the bed. When Johnny makes his way into the bedroom I am given a collar around the neck, which quickly reminds me to be cooperative. Then, he secures my arms behind my back and ropes them to the headboard, so I can't get too far. He finishes off my predicament with a very thick white cleave gag. What to do...What to do? Since he's not going to let me go, I might as well have a little bit of fun. So, I hop and roll around the bed pretending to struggle. I hope this satisfies my master!

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

Download Bedroom Lingerie

Back