BDSM ++++Torture & Pain++++ EXTREME Collection PART 2 [UPDATE]

kinkyalterpic - Madrid Maid
f284eae67ca85bfc07c63be9bffb555e.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: kinkyalterpic

Fully outfitted in her red latex suit and mask, Latex Lucy relaxes with her friend Frank M., with Katia De Lys acting as their serving girl in beige head-to-toe latex. Katia stands ready with Frank�s daily whenever he wants it. After Lucy presents him with his drink, he�s eager to take her on, enjoying her spirited cocksucking while he fingers her pussy through the hole in her suit. After fucking Lucy doggie style, he calls over Katia so he can fondle her fanny through the latex. He kisses Katia while Lucy blows him, then he fucks Lucy while Katia stands by closely to observe. Finally Frank is in the mood for even more kinkiness, so Lucy b...

Format: MPEG
Duration: 9:30
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 292.8 MB

Download kinkyalterpic - Madrid Maid

kinkyalterpic - Samurai
eee778d8bdbdcc022bba1065594d7e59.jpg

Still bound to the table with no way of escaping, I could feel nads touch, squeezing and slapping my tits! It really made them ache as my nipples were so hard and I could feel my pussy getting wetter. My pussy got loads of attention too.

Duration: 15:10

File size: 405.5 MB

Download kinkyalterpic - Samurai

Tattooed AVN winner Bonnie Rotten tied up with brutal gagging messy deepthroat on huge cock!
443b508818d487d098421b1e43acac94.jpg

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Bonnie Rotten
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Cock Sucking, Super Deep Throat, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English

The one, the only Bonnie Rotten. This talented tattooed slut keeps getting AVN awards chucked at her, and with good reason. If there were was a starlet willing to absolutely destroy herself on the dick, it is Bonnie. This is a sexual athlete at the top of her game. It is doubtful that she can be sexually broken, but we sure will have fun trying.
Bound in a strict hogtie with her hair tied up to an overhead point, our starlet is truly stuck. Stuck is a very good look on her. Her mouth hole is open for use on one side, and that flawless ass is exposed on the other side. We simply walk right to Bonnie and sheath ourselves balls deep in that award winning throat. She goes for it, committing to her destruction with every fiber of her being. The drool pours out as the dick goes in.
Her makeup is wrecked, her hair matted and her eyes are glassy, but Bonnie keeps going. Just to make it a little more challenging, we throw in a vibrator. Multitasking is hard, and most sluts can�t suck dick and cum at the same time. Bonnie is not most girls and she cums fiercely with a dick down her throat.
By the time we have had our fill, Bonnie looks like she has been hit by the cock truck. But judging by the satisfied grin dancing across her face, being hit by the cock truck is one of her favorite activities. She loves this sort of treatment. Always a pleasure Bonnie, we will definitely have you back soon!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6743kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 716.4 MB

Download Tattooed AVN winner Bonnie Rotten tied up with brutal gagging messy deepthroat on huge cock!

kinkyalterpic - Pole Wrap
3d848d26861d870b021bc354164434ca.jpg

Very nice Bdsm Lesbian Video. A slave is trapped and bound to her bed with metal chains and while ballgagged is roughly abused by her mistress while the slave maid watches.

Duration: 19:42

File size: 490.5 MB

Download kinkyalterpic - Pole Wrap

kinkyalterpic - Coffin Bound
3cf4d1a235bdc61703c1e8f57926838d.jpg

While she's all tied up, her master tests her convictions when he makes this Asian slave spread side open while he shocked her clit. She may have cried like she didn't like it, but the juices running out of her hole say otherwise! Her asshole is next, as he makes her fuck herself on a dildo that just happens to be prepared to shock her! Get ready to hear her scream when she gets it in her ass!

Duration: 12:32

File size: 210.7 MB

Download kinkyalterpic - Coffin Bound

kinkyalterpic - Rack Your Brain
121fe7ee8df381c4e179fc4ee2bf379f.jpg

Another red hot day and I�m outside in all my rubber again! hehe. This time I spent most of the day sunbathing around the pool� until it got unbearably hot and I made my way into the pool. It cooled me down nicely which made me feel so excited. I had so much fun!

Duration: 13:13

File size: 202.7 MB

Download kinkyalterpic - Rack Your Brain

kinkyalterpic - Mistress and her Maid
5884e5d02a6736f4a7a0cf2cb8809235.jpg

Good Lesbian Bondage and Bdsm. Slave Girls get bound tight by their pervert and sadistic mistress and have to suffer all kinds of abuse and humilliation.

Duration: 20:42

File size: 527.4 MB

Download kinkyalterpic - Mistress and her Maid

Back