BDSM with elements of Submission and Humiliation!

Keep standing! or nipple clamps
d393c56eca9b350f51c64531cbef948e.jpg

We fitted the gorgeous bombshell Cindy Dollar with a shock collar and harness gag. Her task is to remain standing. Simple! If she can not do it, she will have to wear clover clamps! We got her to her knees of course, at level 20 already! We keep shocking her until she whimpers and cries. Cindy is a tough one, but she couldn't win this one!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14092kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Keep standing! or nipple clamps

The Maid Mandy Muse
cbe1b42e6298f71951decac3d9d7776f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say "no." She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.

Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Maid Mandy Muse

Joanna Angel Submits to The Pope!
c099e408166ccef849ae7eb634a00aee.jpg

Cast: Joanna Angel ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,Humiliation ,The Pope ,brunet ,toned ,Suspension ,Electrical Play ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Pain
Video language: English

It's no secret that The Pope loves the alt girls, but this time he has the queen of alt girls, Joanna Angel. She made her Kink debut recently as a top, but this time, and for the first time EVER, she submits to The Pope. This is a rite of passage for her, and to do this solidifies that she is as much of a badass as we knew she was. The first scene begins with Joanna tied in a sitting position with her legs spread wide and her arms pulled away from her. Her neck is also tied up, to ensure she is totally helpless. The Pope enters and you see her face begin to smile. All of the waiting, all of the anticipation has led up to this very moment for her. She is a good girl, and wants to prove it to him, so she is willing to do whatever it takes to please him. The Pope takes his time with her to ensure her time is well spent. He is willing to help her explore this side of her sexuality, which is a side that has never been explored until now. She is eventually blindfolded to enhance her experience, and to guarantee her the maximum stimulation form the scene. The orgasms begin, and she is overwhelmed by how hard she is cumming. The next scene begins with Joanna in a brutal suspension. The Pope told her that she would get the same treatment as a seasoned bondage slut, but only with more guidance. Her tits are covered with clothespins to bring even more discomfort to her as she hangs helplessly in the air. After more flogging, The Pope fucks her mouth and then her pussy to overwhelm her even more. She is fingered until her pussy gives up multiple squirting orgasms. In the final scene Joanna is on he back like a good slut with her legs spread nice and wide. Her pussy gets more from the flogger and then the cane is brought in to administer some bastinado. It doesn't take long for her to realize that that is a pain she never needs to experience again. To prove to he that there is more than one way to suffer, The Pope breaks out his infamous knitting needle and shows her pain that she never knew existed. He moves on to electrical play and then the final orgasms of the day. By the time that he has finished with her the entire dungeon is soaked in her sweet squirt.

Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Joanna Angel Submits to The Pope!

College Brat Gets Devastating Torment in Grueling Bondage
106a9a7fa1009946d4b779b3a3f488fc.jpg

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,The Pope
Genres: Extreme Torment ,Pain ,BDSM ,The Pope ,Pain Slut ,Humiliation ,bottom ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Submission

Roxanne is a little brat that loves to provoke The Pope, yet is willing to take every ounce of sadistic torment that he throws back at her. She knows that every is just more fuel to the fire, and she keeps adding to it. Nipple clamps are ripped from her breasts, her body is fully assaulted with every implement that he decides to torment her with, and he pussy drips with her slutty juices from her punishment.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download College Brat Gets Devastating Torment in Grueling Bondage

Mason, Winter Sky and Christina Carter Part 3 of 4 of the July Live Feed
1af33cb894a7ca4912428e18c66a4d2d.jpg

Cast: Christina Carter ,Mason ,Winter Sky
Genres: Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,fake boobs ,shaved ,toned ,Caning ,Fingering ,top ,Cage

Live Show Mondays brings you the 3nd part of the July live show that featured Mason, Winter Sky and special guest co-top Christina Carter.
Mason is the focus of of part 3. Bound on a fuck table in a fuck me position, Mason has both pussy and ass exposed for some hard pussy flogging and hard DP action.
First Christina shaves the pussy and ass of our little bondage slut, mustn't have any hair getting of the way of the brutal fucking about to take place. We warm Mason up with the vibrator and dildos. We fuck her pussy and ass and vibrate her to several orgasms.
Then Christina straps on and goes ballistic on Mason's ass. She can wield a strap on and Mason's ass takes the full brunt of Christina's rage. After Mason is spent out we bring her back up with some very hard pussy flogging and foot caning. From cumming, to screaming, to cumming, we leave Mason a fucking wreck and put her back in the cage, now it's Winter's turn.

Duration: 36:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 809.9 MB

Download Mason, Winter Sky and Christina Carter Part 3 of 4 of the July Live Feed

Julia Green - screamer
b8235aa0ea0e009b4710c0a768e70e42.jpg

Julia wanted to try the shock challenge, but she doesn't have a very high pain tolerance. She squeals and squeals her way through the challenge, hands cuffed behind her back. What a girl! We definitely want to do more challenges with her!

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14583kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 741.9 MB

Download Julia Green - screamer

Jeans Bound Part II
cae969a1ba5beef4fba001f3582822e2.jpg

I am wearing a snug pair of jeans with my Marilyn t-shirt and sporty sneakers. Looking too cute to do anything else, but be tied up, I end up cloaked in silver duct tape. Then, I end up with mouth packing in my challenging little mouth, with an around the head duct tape gag to match my bondage. Johnny picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and then turns on the video camera and tosses me onto the bed. I can't help but laugh, which thankfully is muffled by the gag. I squirm all over the bed and honestly try to escape. The tape is not budging. Johnny leaves the room but keeps the camera rolling. I think I will be able to escape pretty easy. But the tape is just exhausting me. When he returns a few minutes later, he sees that the fight is out of me. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down a bit to reveal my red thong underneath. This only makes things harder and my shirt keeps riding up on top of it. Oh well, can't escape them all!

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Jeans Bound Part II

Punishing Zoey
ba81c3b4e3ffa575150d8bd25051822f.jpg

Cast: Bianca Breeze ,Bill Bailey ,Zoey Monroe
Genres: Blonde ,master ,Role Play ,Rough Sex ,Female Slave ,Oral Sex ,bottom ,Athletic ,blond ,The Pope

Kink Feature Presentation
When House slave Zoey Monroe's service disappoints, she is taken to Device Bondage to watch the Pope punish the last slave girl that fucked up, Bianca Breeze. Mr Bailey takes the girls back upstairs to give them a second chance, but the slave girls just can't seem to stay on task and Zoey gets a pounding punishment to finish her day.

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Punishing Zoey

Leather and stockings
cc984190cd44c27f05d39ce8bb9ae955.jpg

AJ Marion struggles in pink pleather, 5″ heels and fully fashioned stockings while wearing a tight armbinder strapped to the bed in a harness gag. She falls over and her perfect booty on display so I remove her skirt before I put her in a hogtie and attach her to the bed. Her arms a really starting to feel it now. After some time I let her out of the hogtie and she struggles on the floor more. I add a couple more straps and put her into a little ball and leave her there to struggle.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5107kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

Download Leather and stockings

Maddy O'Reilly
d1e0593f477be72e7aa41478399dde06.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our sexstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Maddy O'Reilly

Back