BDSM with elements of Submission and Humiliation!

Ashley Graham - DoubleD 1
8964c588901f1a7a46ae6676a3764144.jpg

Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Caning

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4659kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ashley Graham - DoubleD 1

Looking for Trouble
2fd14a407e373f7c20e178e9d308c619.jpg

Cast: James Deen ,Jennifer White
Genres: Fetish ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Acrylic Plug ,natural boobs ,Small Tits ,Kinky ,Collar
Video language: English

Jennifer White is a hot girl who doesn't take any bullshit and always gets what she wants. After breaking up with her boyfriend, she goes to get a drink at a bar. The bar doesn't open for another hour, but that doesn't stop her from pouring herself a drink and smoking a cigarette. James the bartender realizes that she's looking for more than a drink and gives her exactly what she is craving. Rough sex, anal toys, anal sex, hard bondage, humiliation, punishment and orgasms follow leaving Jennifer cum drunk and very satisfied!

Duration: 1:03:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Looking for Trouble

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1
223fc58cfc35665b887d4168114a8f2b.jpg

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip. That changes a little bit in Part 2.

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Hogtied - Sgt Major Returns Dominating Serena Blair
b18a78bee2c50e1d4d11956aee39fdc4.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Sgt. Major, Serena Blair
Genres: clothespins, crotch rope, suspension, straight, dildo, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Welcome back Sgt Major and welcome Serena Blair! First up Sgt man handles this slut who looks like she came straight from the mall by binding her progressively into a tight hogtie and shoving a nice thick dildo into her ass. Second Serena is made to walk a brutal and really uncomfortable crotch rope. The Sgt torments her with clothespins, using the cane as incentive to move her ass across the room and finishes her on the floor, turning Serena into a puddle of cum slut. Third this bitch gets subjected to a very intense hogtie suspension. Finally she is bound on the floor spread eagle. Sgt Major slides a nice butt plug into her ass, adds a crotch rope, more clothes pins, and challenges this slut by double penetrating her pussy and ass at the same time.

Duration: 49:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hogtied - Sgt Major Returns Dominating Serena Blair

The Exchange Student: Starring Marica Hase
cc6cff30124c05bfb7bfc39a1a57576d.jpg

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,John Strong ,Prince Yahshua ,James Deen ,Marica Hase ,Danny Wylde
Genres: Small Tits ,Hair Pulling ,Outdoors ,Athletic ,Airtight ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Spanking ,muscular ,bukkake ,BDSM ,shaved ,Blowjob ,Sadism ,Facial ,Black ,brunet ,Role Play

Marica Hase plays a foreign exchange student just arriving in America and meeting her new host family. She is immediately awestruck by their beautiful home and swimming pool with a spectacular view of LA. After dropping off her bags in her new room she runs to take a dip in the pool where she meets her new host brother, notorious asshole, James Deen. Naturally James takes it upon himself to welcome her to America by inviting his friends over for an exchange student gangbang. They prey on Marica's weak understanding of the human language and quickly begin grabbing her ass and making lewd remarks. When she pushes their hands away they stop flirting and start getting mean. Double penetration, rough sex, squirting, human bondage, and a classic bukkake!

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Exchange Student: Starring Marica Hase

Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2
df4b1ca85b0301055f5caaec83994071.jpg

Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Squirting, Vibrator

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2

Kerry - pink handcuffs
57b4f299f75670b6c3da1e1e7219a31b.jpg

Kerry is back! She knows it will be hard (again), but she keeps coming back to earn more prize money. This time, we distract her by giving her pink handcuffs to lock onto her wrists. When she isn't looking at us, we shock her! Very sneaky.

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14700kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 789.5 MB

Download Kerry - pink handcuffs

Back