Best Gay Movies

Blow Buddies
9d19f3d25a5dd7dbf266ce7b25175af4.jpg

Video language: English

Straight guys doing things with other guys their girlfriends can never know about! These hot 'n horny Blow Buddies are 100% real and 100% straight.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:03
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 887.4 MB

Download Blow Buddies

Hunger
66b872b1a2bf064bd1abb2b0266fb531.jpg

The mood for something big? Of course you are - as the first four instalments have proved. These guys are definitely not on the meagre side. They're blessed with the kind of equipment in their trousers that most of us can but dream about. But dream no longer, as the biggest boys in the biz continue to put their over-sized equipment to good use. No ass is safe, no mouth goes unused. Big dick is definitely the order of the day, and no-one's gonna be happy until all that meat has gained relief. Big-style, naturally!

Duration: 1:27:46
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1172kbps

File size: 842.5 MB

Download Hunger

Hungry for Freshmen
fb1ce0f6bba85c5398a574dc9e744780.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Tommy Anders, Roxy Red, Coy, Ashton Michaels, Max Morgan, Caden Skie, Shawn Fox, Trace Adams, Cody Cachet, Skyelr Bleu, Michael Lee
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Piercings, Rimming, Threesomes

These studs are ready for a hungry hole. Enter some insatiable bottoms ready to fulfill the order. Watch Ashton Michaels, Roxy Red, Trace Adams and more take a cast of 7+ inch cocks. Max comes home to find Caden relaxing on the couch. Max first pounds Caden. Caden then fucks his huge cock into Max... Talk about cumming together! Roxy persuades Shawn to get him out of registration with some dick sucking and tight asshole pounding! Roxy is so little and Shawn is so big! Michael thinks that Ashton has a problem keeping his big mouth shut. That problem is fixed when Michael stuffs his huge dick in Ashton's moist little mouth. Ashton's tight ass gets plowed! This rendezvous should keep him from talking anymore shit... Cody thinks Roxy needs some practice before tomorrow. Watch as Roxy's tight little ass hole gets pounded by Cody's thick nine inch cock! No lunch money, huh? Looks like a hot three way fuck with big dicked Shawn and sexy Skyler will be enough to prevent poor little twink Trace from getting bullied around this week... Tommy Anders and Coy get hot and frisky in this latest dick riding episode! Using a few different positions, Coy's tight ass just barely takes in all of Tommy's nine inch dick...

Duration: 2:02:49
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1536kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hungry for Freshmen

Gay - Jocks Fucking Twinks 720p Hd
10a883b881ada8230e960789abeac20a.jpg

Three hung college jocks take on three of our hottest twinks including two 8teenboy exclusives, the sex crazed blond, Kyle Ross and the adorable Luke Allen. Enjoy three dynamite hardcore duos and one hot n' nasty frat on twink threesome that you won't soon forget. Jocks fucking twinks features smooth 8Teenboy bottoms, ready and willing to be pounded for the pleasure of our muscly Fratboys.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:33:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2535kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Gay - Jocks Fucking Twinks 720p Hd

Rascal Video Heat of the Moment
987cdadb0323f2b31dc5bf0944c14060.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Rascal Video
Cast: Michael Brandon, Sam Dixon, Kaleb Hayes, Matt Hunter, Michael Lance
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Muscles, Big Dick, Footfetish, Rimming, Threesome, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot

Young dudes in socks, jocks and boots. Giant cum shots. Public bathrooms. Baseball caps. Empty b@ers. Toe sucking. Ass licking. And a dreamer who awakens with a hard-on.

Duration: 1:19:03
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2049kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rascal Video Heat of the Moment

Passions of War
9e6dd510c7703f5bd4923fc26c52770e.jpg

The tails inflate the jogging or shorts of our young athletes. Amateur of Sportwear, the French Kyle, Thibault, Paulo and all the others will dredge and kiss in the locker room of gym, on a tennis court, in a bus shelter after a basketball session, in a gym Or in the countryside during a cycling tour.

Duration: 1:49:27
Video: 624x384, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 892.1 MB

Download Passions of War

Twink's Pool Party
551cdfc87535d4ffd19e57283e76bbac.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Max Morgan, Tristan Sommers, Skyelr Bleu, Keith Conner, Cody Cachet, Xander Dais, Casper Benz, Adam Scott, Gabriel Valentino
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Threesome, Twinks

There's a party at the Twink Pad and everybody's cumming! One by one, these twinks arrive to the party, each one having a party of their own. Watch Cody, Gabriel and Max pound their hot dogs in and out of some tight buns. After his threeway, Cody's still not satisfied, so he makes his way into plowing Xander's tight hole with his 10' cock. These guys know how to live it up in Twink Pool Party!

Duration: 1:53:38
Video: 720x404, XviD, 1457kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Twink's Pool Party

Barrett Long's XXX Amateur Hour Vol9
964aa07b46d03c8d7aee804677b07a87.jpg

Jason Crew and I have been good friends for a long time, so I felt it was only fitting to give you a good dose of one of my best buds. You will love the beautiful blue eyes on his handsome face and his big and thick cock. But even more you will love his passion for sex and love of the camera. Jason Talon takes a lot of manhandling with lots of dick slapping and ass grabbing and hard pounding sex. But he pays it back as he rams his cock into Jason's ass over and over, making him cum with his cock in his ass.
I found Alexander and convinced him to work with Jason. He fell in love with him and was amazed at the size of my friend's cock, and he worked himself up to getting fucked by Jason. But then I decided I wanted in on the action with both of them. I really wanted to squeeze my monster inside Alexander's ass. He did so well I now call him Alexander the Great.

Duration: 1:30:00
Video: 640x468, AVC (H.264), 1141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 837.5 MB

Download Barrett Long's XXX Amateur Hour Vol9

Army Initiation
6a457005de5dd6ab5bef37b673b2d485.jpg

Joining the army has always been fraught with initiations and strange rites of passage, but these young lads take the experience to a whole new level of kinky perversion. Boys like Rudy Valentino, Milan Sharp and Damian Dickey, who eagerly engage in dildo play, bondage fun and the "pleasures" that only hot wax can give. All played out with youthful gusto and topped off with copious amounts of sweat and jizz. Earning your service stripes has never looked so raw and filthy - or so much fun!

Duration: 1:23:43
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 2532kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Army Initiation

Fucking Fratboys (volume 4)
2f62cb35b1384db9e48a2ea9917636b4.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Trystan Sweet, Sean Ash, Tod Rivers, Beau Richards, Michael Styles, Erik West, Ethan O'Reilly, Paul Pratt
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Twinks, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Hunks

These boys bond the only way horny fratboys know how. Naked. They fraternize in bed, on the couch, and even in the kitchen. This semester at Helix University, Trystian Sweet, Sean Ash, and others are learning more about the hot student body than they had ever had in mind.

Duration: 1:00:47
Video: 704x384, XviD, 2127kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 994.1 MB

Download Fucking Fratboys (volume 4)

Back