Best Of BDSM - Bondage, Pussy & Tits Torture, Spanking, Fisting

Insex fat Cow
0d0a2d22d1e99e642d24eb1f33de72d5.jpg

She thinks that by begging him to stop she may appeal to his humanity. She may as well ask the world to stop turning.

Format: real
Duration: 45:33
Video: 240x180, RV30
Audio: 20kbps

File size: 26.5 MB
Download Insex fat Cow

Precious Young Cunt
9a2047ad241d67633d9dd91b84d55c09.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Slave Prinzess
Genres: Fucking Machines, Bondage, Fetish, Masturbation
Video language: English

It's Prinzess's turn to get tied and fucked and I couldn't be happier...after seeing her bound and vibrated orgasms on PerfectSlave, I was looking forward to seeing something in that precious, young cunt...The Pope talks to her a bit before having her strip...it becomes apparent that Prinzess is really new to the idea of giving up control...but she takes it all very well...she is rigged on her back with her legs spread wide...as the dildo begins to plunge into her pussy, she looks down and smiles....then she lays back for the ride...Prinzess doesnt have a hard time enjoying the fucking machine and she climaxes well....I think we are just scratching the surface of this girl's submissive roots...hopefully we'll get the chance to bring her back for some more intense shoots...if she's not a coward...

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:20
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 125.0 MB
Download Precious Young Cunt

Caroline Grey - Caroline's intake
841050c3c3d3f8a27162b386d9b41d02.jpg

Cast: Caroline Grey
Genres: Whipping, Spanking, Caning

The only prison where bad girls pay the price for their crimes. Whipping, Spanking, Caning and Corporal Punishment.
Obviously, all scenes take place in the context of the prison, but there is quite a wide variety of themes and scenarios: prisoner intakes, inspections, a cavity search, bitch slap catfights between inmates, solitary confinement, visits to the "Punishment Room" and so on. About a dozen different locations, some outdoors.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:18
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 111.1 MB
Download Caroline Grey - Caroline's intake

Insex - Cowtest Part 2
0a54dbf6bf6fc5266ea52d74ad78821d.jpg

Studio: Insex
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM

During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 320x240, RV20
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 53.5 MB
Download Insex - Cowtest Part 2

Insex - Peaches 3
27c3983f1e3a514d91f8934e8b77b795.jpg

For the pleasure of these sexy girls agree to the pain and torment, because they know the price of all this - it's an orgasm. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 39:05
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 63.8 MB
Download Insex - Peaches 3

Meanwhile Back at the Ranch
166224532bce336ab8634ce64fffea57.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jenni Lee, Lydia McLane, Cassandra Knight, Lena Ramon, Nicole Moore, Ginger Sands, Courtney Chambers, Casey Sinclair, Kat Le, Staci Sweet, Brooke Taylor, Rubee Tuesday, Cheryl Dynasty, Ava Barton, Katarina Valentine
Genres: BDSM

When we shoot vignettes to be dropped into storyline videos, we usually give the models this direction: "Meanwhile back at the ranch, you're in big trouble!" We've collected a bunch of these high-heeled damsel scenes and put them into this compilation, starring Jenni Lee, Lydia McLane, Cassandra Knight, Lena Ramon, Nicole Moore, Ginger Sands, Courtney Chambers, Casey Sinclair, Kat Le, Staci Sweet, Brook Taylor, Rubee Tuesday and Cheryl Dynasty, as well as newcomers Ava Barton, Katarina Valentine and Lexia. Some scenes also feature onscreen tying and gagging � This is a welcome addition for all fans of bondagettes in heels!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:45
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 635kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 612.8 MB
Download Meanwhile Back at the Ranch

Ties and Tears
f78d101f301ad904f2ddffdc03cbc7d3.jpg

Studio: Subspaceland
Genres: BDSM, AllSex, Oral

Beautiful bitch suspended due fucked and humiliated.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 368kbps

File size: 371.1 MB
Download Ties and Tears

Insex cow makeup
c905afd09eb1c148e39eecc30cb1217b.jpg

She is under a black hood and so all she knows is that sometimes she feels the whip and sometimes she hears the sound that haunts her nightmares. She is so terrified of the shocks that she is literally thanking him for the lashes.

Duration: 43:11
Video: 240x180, RV30
Audio: 20kbps

File size: 25.1 MB
Download Insex cow makeup

The Barefoot Alien 2: The Foot Erotic
0a20bd66e8aebba5f84960a2499d4f44.jpg

Release Year: 2000
Cast: Artemis Antone & Cassandra Knight
Genres: BDSM

A wicked interplanetary villainess (Artemis Antone) has grabbed a mysterious being and shrunk him to four inches in an attempt to learn the secrets of a new weapon which would bring the galaxy to its knees. A law-enforcement agent (Cassandra Knight) is sent to stop her, but gets caught and the tiny alien escapes! Both the cruel mistress and the heroine follow him to Earth, where an unsuspecting foot-erotic (Molly Matthews, in her Harmony debut) has hidden the tiny alien. The extraterrestrial visitors try to pry his location from Molly, but the sultry Earthling thinks it's all just a role-playing game! Will Cassandra be able to save the galaxy? With Elise di Medici as Artemis' subdued underling.

Duration: 1:00:22
Video: 240x180, RV20

File size: 35.3 MB
Download The Barefoot Alien 2: The Foot Erotic

Insex - The Barn
f3cc10b44c980361a84649eacdb3ce29.jpg

My dreams curdle the night, the heavy, wet November night. Outside, the rustle of corn in the fields, silage of dreams, of a man�s want. And inside, my boner poking up against the sheet. Lightening far off, breaking out the night. The whispering of the house, conversations of ghosts. And the howls. That pack of dogs is come sniffing around the barn again. They always know when I got me another girl.

Duration: 43:14
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 70.3 MB
Download Insex - The Barn

Back