Candle Wax Torments

92346076ee6a14ece8bd7ef4d97d712c.jpg

Download Candle Wax Torments from FilesMonster

Captor - BH

2e8e00e21fcce40f36da4c0df81cc8d9.jpg

File size: 167.0 MB

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

She kneels helpless on his bed, her arms tied to the rails, her thighs tied wide apart. She struggles but knows there is no point; each tug of her thighs just tightens the hemp rope, digging into her skin even further. Whatever she does her legs are held open, displaying her pussy hole to her captor. And he is going to make use of it...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2260kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Captor - BH from FilesMonster

Carnal Training # 3 (4 Apr 2013) Whore Trainers

c8308a7316f164b815af30e65eaa83d1.jpg

File size: 348.3 MB

Studio: WhoreTrainers/DungeonCorp
Cast: Raven Bay

Raven is semi suspended by her ankles and wrists, over the bed, waiting for Mr. Ray to continue her fucking... she knew what she was in for... she agreed to the test... halfway through, Raven endures like a whoreish champ... Mr. Ray enters and reddens her ass, maybe just to put her in her place, with a good spanking... he follows up with his cock... deep penetrations as he pulls Raven off the bed and rams her dangling body... gag out, cock in as Raven deep throats upside down... to finish her off, Joey locks her into wooden stocks, on her knees... the penetrations from behind get the most reaction out of Raven... she endures very uncomfortable and rigid restraint to get her cock reward... more face fucking and Mr. Ray gets his nut from behind, leaving his semen covering her ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

Download Carnal Training # 3 (4 Apr 2013) Whore Trainers from FilesMonster

Cat Burglar Caught In The Act - BoundHoneys

4a56545b6b55c870392843325d48e1ed.jpg

File size: 129.3 MB

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Bound Honeys
Cast: Jasmine Sinclair, Jan Burton

I was stealing to order for one of my high class clients. They always came to me when they wanted the highest quality diamonds and I never let them down. I looked at the jewels in my hand and I thought of how I was going to spend my earnings from this lovely horde! But as I did so, I failed to notice the owner of the apartment entering the room.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2080kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Cat Burglar Caught In The Act - BoundHoneys from FilesMonster

CB - Apr 10, 2013 - Jasmine Delatori

e8a4d93d8c20cec27de8143be631c4e7.jpg

File size: 183.5 MB

Oh, how I love naturally beautiful young women...Jasmine is simply delicious...so ripe and perfect...and full of kinky interests...Although she is very new to adult modelling, she was excited to get tied up...I think the fucking machine freaked her out a bit...but that's good and healthy when you're about to be fucked by a motorized dildo...she does the strip tease rather well...then it's down to business with a vibrator and we get to hear her first squeals and moans...We tie her up, bent over for a good pounding from behind...and that's what she gets..
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

Download CB - Apr 10, 2013 - Jasmine Delatori from FilesMonster

Cherry Picking II

724a6af4ccfbdebae22685b3f27a94da.jpg

File size: 350.9 MB

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

Extreme bondage is no problem for Cherry Torn. In fact, she loves it. Damon Pierce is a sadistic man and she just wants to please him. She submits to him because he is strong and skilled. She gives in to her base desire to be used and controlled because she knows that there is nothing else that will ever make her feel that way. The rope cuts into her skin. The position he has her bound it makes all of her joints ache for relief. The pain only starts there. It will not be long before she starts to cry and it seem like forever to her before she can stop.
Duration: 31:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Cherry Picking II from FilesMonster

Cherry Picking

686b8903a6e8c98560666805bd6eacb4.jpg

File size: 372.9 MB

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Damon Pierce has gone through a lot of trouble to procure a product that we will just call Liquid Fire. Unlike most similar products, instead of alternating between hot and cold this just keeps getting warmer until the burning is almost unbearable. Cherry Torn could tell it was going to be intense when he put on gloves to protect himself from the effects. All he needs to do is sit and watch while the compound reduces her to tears. The bondage is another challenge. It is so tight that it threatens to cut off her circulation. When he unties her the sensation floods back into her extremities, bringing even more pain. She screams as each coil is undone and being so securely bound has left her shaking and on edge. It is exactly the kind of experience she came looking for.
Duration: 33:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Cherry Picking from FilesMonster

Chosen Part 2

33296f7ef67c43a2e3350dbb433f1ec0.jpg

File size: 204.2 MB

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Leya Falcon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Leya's now bent and restrained tightly while she struggles to get out. She couldn't have possibly fathomed just what being "chosen" would entail. Her Mistress takes a firm grip and buries her fingers in her cunt and ass before working over the backs of Leya's legs and feet. After having her nipples clamped tightly, Leya lubes up a strap-on with her face, and then Mistress Rhodes buries it deep and rides her hard while beating her ass red...
Duration: 18:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

Download Chosen Part 2 from FilesMonster

Back