Big dicks tear juicy anals / Only HD|FullHD

Alexis Fawx - The Voyeur Next Door Part 4
Cast: Alexis Fawx

Duration: 00:40:27
Description: With Scott Nails and Krissy Lynn fully satisfied but oblivious to the other's newfound sexual enlightenment, Alexis Fawx sets her sights on stepbrothers Xander Corvus and Seth Gamble - by letting them come to her. Alexis knows that lounging in the backyard in a bikini is likely to bring about wanted attention, which is exactly what occurs when Xander and Seth notice and ogle her, making separate approaches that lead them to the realization that they do have one thing in common: the desire to fuck their smoking hot neighbor.

Size: 1.81 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video format: MPEG-4
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

download
Alexis_Fawx_-_The_Voyeur_Next_Door_Part_4.mp4
Alexis_Fawx_-_The_Voyeur_Next_Door_Part_4.mp4

Alexis Fawx. The Voyeur Next Door Part 4
Cast: Alexis Fawx

Duration: 00:40:27
Description: With Scott Nails and Krissy Lynn fully satisfied but oblivious to the other's newfound sexual enlightenment, Alexis Fawx sets her sights on stepbrothers Xander Corvus and Seth Gamble - by letting them come to her. Alexis knows that lounging in the backyard in a bikini is likely to bring about wanted attention, which is exactly what occurs when Xander and Seth notice and ogle her, making separate approaches that lead them to the realization that they do have one thing in common: the desire to fuck their smoking hot neighbor.

Size: 1.01 GB
HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

download
Alexis_Fawx._The_Voyeur_Next_Door_Part_4.mp4
Alexis_Fawx._The_Voyeur_Next_Door_Part_4.mp4

Alexis Tae
Cast: Alexis Tae

Duration: 00:23:44
Description: Now, Alexis Tae get her ass fucked and gaped wide open. She's an anal novice as she's only done one or two before my shoot with her. See me fuck her asshole in up and over doggy and her ass gapes super wide! Next, it's reverse and regular cowgirl anal and more gaping action as I pull back her legs with her feet pointing at you. I then pound her ass in both piledriver positions. Then, it's back to doggy and I fill her ass up with a nice anal creampie!

Size: 1.05 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

download
Alexis_Tae.mp4
Alexis_Tae.mp4

Alura Jenson - Deep In The Butt Of Busty Alura Jenson

Duration: 00:27:13
Description: Alura Jenson has a new stud to play with. Logan Long gets hands-on with Alura from behind to squeeze her big tits and grind against her ass. He pulls down her top and comes around Alura to feel up and suck her nipples. Alura takes off his eyeglasses and puts them on for a minute (a nice touch), talking dirty non-stop while his face is buried between her tits. Sex-talk is an erotic talent Alura is excellent at. Alura grips Logan by the base of his boner and sucks him hard, moaning and gasping all the while. She runs her tongue along the shaft and spits all over her hooters to make his cock slide better between them.

Size: 1.55 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

download
Alura_Jenson_-_Deep_In_The_Butt_Of_Busty_Alura_Jenson.mp4
Alura_Jenson_-_Deep_In_The_Butt_Of_Busty_Alura_Jenson.mp4

Alura Jenson. Alura Jenson Busty Ass-Stretcher
Cast: Alura Jenson

Duration: 00:13:01
Description: "Here's the thing," Alura Jenson says in this scene. "I'm not the kind of woman who likes to be treated gingerly. I'm the kind of gal who likes a great, big, fat dick and I'd like you to ram it in me, baby." Alura first wants to play the tease and torture game and show you her huge tits and statuesque body as she talks dirty before she fills her ass with an anal stretcher connected by a tube to a hand pump.

Size: 366 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

download
Alura_Jenson._Alura_Jenson_Busty_Ass-Stretcher.mp4
Alura_Jenson._Alura_Jenson_Busty_Ass-Stretcher.mp4

Alura Jenson
Cast: Alura Jenson

Duration: 00:33:35
Description: Women weaken legs. Just ask anyone who trains boxers...or Alura "TNT" Jenson! She's part of a secret mission to take down welterweight Ray Black as he prepares for his fight with Kid Vanilla!! Sure, Alura will come into Ray's training camp to interview Ray "for a magazine"; however, Alura is there to drain everyone's energy -- and their balls! Alura doesn't care if there's 2 men or 200 men! Alura will drain them all. She'll use all three holes: her wet, eager mouth; her sopping wet pussy; and, finally, Alura opens up her "back door", too! In fact, once seduced, all three men -- the fighter, the sparring partner, and the trainer -- will make Alura "air tight"!! That leaves only one thing for Alura to do -- drain their nut sacs and their will to win the Big Fight! Talk about Evil!! Alura TNT Jenson is the most evil of all!

Size: 1.09 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

download
Alura_Jenson.mp4
Alura_Jenson.mp4

Back