Big Megathread Magazine Halloween Teens collection

Barely Legal April 2019

Description:
Laney doesn't really want to do the internship with the Department of corrections, but her failing grad in high school math has her parents worried. Just as soon as she turns eighteen, they whisk her into the internship in the hopes that a senior year spent with such work will show her potential colleges a unique and valuable experience. Her experiences at the probation office certainly turn out unique! Two corrections officers show her exactly what it means to get special training.in this case training how to take on two cocks at once! Not only will this barely legal beauty please them, but she'll be bent over for her first anal sex! Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity during an mff threesome sex encounter. It includes first anal sex, oral sex, barely legal sex, double team sex, rough sex, and double penetration. It is intended for mature readers who will not be offended by graphic depictions of sex acts between consenting adults. Here is a preview: "Sometimes, around here, we'll need you to be a team player. I see that you're a cheerleader, which is good. Very good. I need to know if you'll be a team player, though, in this office." He had stopped looking down my blouse now and was looking me right in the eyes. His tie, I realized now, was very sexy and I wanted to rip it off him. I hoped that my blushing cheeks-I could feel them burning-made me cute and not like I had some rare skin disease. "Um, Officer. Well of course I will. Uh, whatever it takes.... sir." "Good, Dorie. That's exactly what Tom and I were hoping to hear." He stood up and gave my head a quick pat which was a little off-putting, but feeling him touch me filled me up with excitement. He stood next to me now. I was intensely aware that his tie was almost touching me and beyond that, his cock. I wondered what it looked like, felt like and even tasted like although I wasn't all that experienced and having these thoughts was rather strange for me. I liked to rebel against my parents, sure, but I hadn't gone too far sexually. Officer Glint was talking to me about something and I realized I'd been too busy fantasizing about what his cock might be like to actually listen to what he said. His deep voice had pulled me into a trance and I'd completely forgotten where I was or why I was there. I was so dazed, and so embarrassed to be caught in such a foggy state, that I barely noticed as he unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor like a block falling from a height. I startled, sitting straight up in my chair. I quickly looked at him: his cock stood erect in his blue boxers.
General:
Name: Barely Legal April 2019
Format: pdf
Language: N/A
Year: 2013
ISBN: N/A
Total pages: 116
Size: 31.99 MB

Download from Keep2Share

Back