Bondage / Torture / Humiliation / BDSM video

Mystic Molly
606819fcfeea956bee240e9f82a120c1.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Video language: English

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly

The Pony
7a0fa5d2ae404902f6f60ad3a07366cc.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Now under the evil control of Mistress Natasha Zarr, Nikki must obey all commands or suffer the electric consequences.
'The Delivery' is a psychological thriller, exploring the fetishes of chastity, female dominance, humiliation and mistress/submissive commands.

Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Pony

The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 1
f2bf8b6941b099dc13803a83bf2eca5b.jpg

Chrissy Daniels is trespassing and snooping around on private property. She enters an "Authorized Personnel Only" Area and tries to open locked doors. The security staff, consisting of Eric and JJ Plush, is watching her on the cameras though and they are waiting for her. Poor Chrissy is grabbed by Eric. He grabs her with 1 arm and clamps his hand over her mouth with his other. They take turns groping her and pulling her hair as they position her and tie her wrists behind her back. They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them. Now that Chrissy is restrained and gagged they tie another rope to her crotchrope and start leading her down the hallway. Eric smacks her ass to get her moving while JJ pulls on the crotchrope leash. Once they arrive at the incarceration area, they tie her crotchrope overhead and then tie the back of it off to a post. Now she can't go forward or backwards. Eric grabs several bundles of rope and starts tying Chrissy's legs. He wraps foot after foot of rope very tightly. He explains that Chrissy will need to be interrogated and that the mental and physical trauma of so much rope will aid in this. If they were to interrogate her now, she would just lie. He also explains that by using rope when apprehending trespassers, he saves himself the burden of carrying many pounds of heavy chains and handcuffs. Not carrying this extra weight can be the difference in a foot chase. JJ continues to and grope or frisk Chrissy as the ropes are applied. When he is satisfied with her leg bindings, they release the overhead ropes and sit her in a chair. this is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 1

Olivi Anal Training
80fc7adb8618f901f09045ea512fff95.jpg

Now she is brought into another room where she has to give a hand job while she is hand cuffed behind. The intruder blows his load on her hands! Next, Juliette is brought outside with a leash by the intruder. She is treated as a as she has to kneel on the dirty ground while the intruder gets to sit down

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1330kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 268.1 MB

Download Olivi Anal Training

Assylum - Built for Anal
7274ce77002dcce2235986799e54754e.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Tangled Tanzi
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Double anal, Facial, Huge toys in ass, Rough oral, Bondage, Training, Amateur

Double anal punishment awaits this bratty masochist as we pry and hammer open her asshole with demolition tools. We tell her that her we´re going to treat the brat in her hard so that she learns to be a good, obedient, submissive whore instead. Orderly Damian, our new staff member, pounds her asshole while she is bound with measuring tape and a level and balanced on one leg. "Stay level," he tells her, before jamming a dildo into her ass alongside his cock. Tanzi is also made to tongue Orderly Damian´s and Dr. Mercies´ asses for a long time and do lots of nasty ass to mouth and face fucking. Honestly, the treatment failed, because this pervert liked it too much. But we´ve got more punishment in store for her. This is just the beginning of her anal therapy.

Duration: 45:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 844.7 MB

Download Assylum - Built for Anal

Assylum - The Rim Gym
8c7e3442131d0b60b8237167cbee49e2.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Kat Monroe
Genres: Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Rough oral, Spitting, Ass worship, Face slapping, gagging, Spanking, Big ass, Brunette

Kat´s tongue is bruised and ruined from her last therapy, but Dr. Mercies decides to put it to more work. Kat craves hard challenges, and the doctor doesn´t want to treat her half-way. So he takes her filthy tongue to the rim gym for some extreme rimjob training. She eats Dr. Mercies ass while doing various exercies until the is huffing and puffing and dripping sweat. But the only way she is allowed to catch her breath is by breathing the air from his ass. He throws in some rough gagging and rude facefucking, then feed her a patient sperm meal. She was a good patient who left Dr. Mercies proud.

Duration: 35:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 484.0 MB

Download Assylum - The Rim Gym

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon
4a9c37204c81929d4c4092683386e4b6.jpg

Studio: sandrasilvers

Nude and barefoot under tight plastic wrap and clear tape gags, Sandra and Nyxon have no choice but to endure orgasm after agonizing orgasm being delivered by magic wand vibrators inside their mummifications! Their so-called friend Lisa had encouraged the ladies to lie down on the hard tiles of their kitchen floor, with the promise of an afternoon of love bondage. Little did the big titted twosome know – those huge breasts beautifully sealed and displayed by arms crossed in front and under each MILFs ample bosom - their blond bondage aficionado had other plans once she had the pair contained in see-thru saran wrap… To make off with their vehicle! As Sandra and Nyxon write and wriggle in orgasmic restrained clit climax, Lisa leaves them to cum over and over, with a shake of their car keys to rub it in as she turns on her heel out the door!

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon

Punished at the Border part 3
6203c34bb86d81e26d50f277a387c8eb.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

She finishes off the punishment with a paddle and cane. This is one of the most severe punishments you will see anywhere.

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Punished at the Border part 3

Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag
d380815c830b43bcfed4b2c117f84441.jpg

Our new talent Vika Lita can be roped in tight elbow bondage without any problems. She can also handle the largest ballgags. That makes her a beautiful tall and perfect model for this website! This girl is a lot kinkier than she looks, and she has done a lot more than just rope bondage. But being tied without any chance of escape is what she loves most. And a huge ballgag… well that just adds to her helpless feeling!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 464.4 MB

Download Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag

A Tight Strappado for Diamondly
e4d664e447cba8a9815b1d736e22a14d.jpg

Diamondly is groped and put into a strict strappado. A huge ballgag is added as well as nose hooks. Her nipples are clamped and then tied off to her ankles.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

Download A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Back