Bondage / Torture / Humiliation / BDSM video

Intruder: Kinky Couple Role-Play a Burglar Break-in Scenario
1e03b1f3c47174b01cc20f32bacc435e.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Domination, drool, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Leather, Mask, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

Mackenzie Moss is finally settling into her new law office after having worked day and night with her husband, Derrick Pierce to get it finished. Derrick surprises her with lunch and she tells him how grateful she is for all of his help and hard work. She tells him that as a reward to him, she wants to role-play a scenario where he puts a ski mask on, breaks in, overpowers her, and has his way with her, sexually. She tells him that she wants to be tied up and fucked, slapped and choked. Not surprised at all about the request, Derrick laughs and grabs her tight. He tells her that it sounds like fun and that it’ll happen when she least expects it. Later in the day, when Mackenzie enters her house, she notices an open window and some things have been thrown on the ground. She grabs a nearby candle holder as a weapon and creeps around the house. Suddenly a man dressed in all black, wearing a ski mask grabs Mackenzie and wrestles her to the leather couch where he strips her naked and ties her up with rope, on all fours. First he whips her back and ass with a leather flogger. After that he spanks her bare ass repeatedly until both cheeks are thoroughly pinked. He takes his pants down and shoves his hard cock in Mackenzie’s mouth and fucks it until her mouth and his cock is dripping with drool. Derrick shoves his hard, spit-covered dick inside Mackenzie’s tight pussy and fucks it deep and hard. In the next scene, Mackenzie is tied up in rope bondage on her back with one leg up in the air. A black ball gag muffles her requests to be set free. Derrick applies nipple clamps to Mackenzie’s petite tits. He licks her pussy and bites her thighs while he pulls on the clamps and she cums hard. He shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks her petite frame sideways, nearly splitting her in half. After he coats her pretty face with his load, they have a laugh and wonder what they’ll think of next.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Intruder: Kinky Couple Role-Play a Burglar Break-in Scenario

Codi Milo and Isis Love
7284444dc4df454a4596df3fe727dc8a.jpg

Cast: Codi Milo ,Isis Love
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,BDSM ,mixed ,Foot Worship ,Strap On ,Pussy Eating ,fake boobs ,Blonde

New girl Cody Milo gives SM a try and discovers that it’s a big turn on. Isis Love’s skillful flogging and agressive strapon fucking leaves Codi all wet and ready to try this stuff at home with her boyfriend.

Duration: 42:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 489.0 MB

Download Codi Milo and Isis Love

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3
3145cb82e6b683e31deaa32ab80bc85f.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair rope. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

One Bad-Ass Bitch - Mona Wales
dbfc16439364728fecfdbf50dc9731a2.jpg

Cast: The Pope ,Mona Wales
Genres: dungeon ,shaped ,Corporal Punishment ,Extreme Torment ,Pain ,slim ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,big dick ,Fingering

Monas back and it has been far too long. Very few models can take it just as hard as they can give it and Mona sets the standard. Her tight pale skin shines, her body squirms, and lips pout as The Pope hangs a bowling-ball-pussy-chain through her hungry cunt. Her skin begins to turn red from the heat of the flogger as her entire body is tenderized for the coming torment. Somewhere between searing pain and ecstatic pleasure drives her into a frenzy when The Pope shoves a vibrator directly onto her pussy chain. She always says thank you. Next she finds the front of her body and pussy exposed again as she is put into a back arch. Her endorphins surge as her aching pussy gets a further load of torment from the sting of a horse-hair flogger. Breathing heavy, breathless, sweating, fighting to get out, and finally surrendering to the bondage. The Pope only laughs; she should know better…there is no escape. And just when she can’t take the pain anymore The Pope jams a giant dildo into her twat and she squirts again and again and again. A greedy slut always says thank you. And no bad ass-bitch could own such a title if they weren’t flipped upside down and contorted into a nasty pile-driver. But before her exposed holes can be serviced The Pope takes what he wants and bathes in her screams as he relentlessly torments her feet and hands. The screams echo through the dungeon and chill everyone within earshot to the bones. To finish the day her tight pussy gets crammed with a big black dildo and she repeatedly squirts all over her own face. The Pope walks away and leaves her in a puddle of her own mess, cum drunk, panting, and thirsty for more. And…she always says thank you. Mona is a bad-ass-bitch!!!

Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download One Bad-Ass Bitch - Mona Wales

Whip Or Tickle Jessie hates being tickled more than anything else
175b7d58e46bd08fccd3ea43f8937861.jpg

Cast: Jessie Cox
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Submission ,Handler ,Bondage ,Blonde ,Ball Gag

Little Jessie Cox in her thigh-highs and pigtails looks almost too cute to fuck with… almost.
Whip or tickle Biatches: a little game Matt Williams invented, and it is so much fun. We tickle them till they scream “WHIP ME!!”. Then we whip them till they scream louder “TICKLE ME!!”. Rinse and repeat without any breaks, then make them cum fast and hard, and start the whole thing over again.
It’s one of the most brutal attacks on the human body you can imagine. No time to breathe, you laugh, or you scream - and you are cumming, over and over. The result is usually a human body nearly on the floor when you finish with them. Like we said, fun!!

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 409.1 MB

Download Whip Or Tickle Jessie hates being tickled more than anything else

OutCry Hailey Young, PD
df41f978ad2eec42916f4630c6fd7673.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

All she had to do was stay silent and PD would have attended to her in his own time. But she could not help herself. She called out and complained, and now she needs to be taught a lesson. One with clamps and canes and lots of pain.

Duration: 56:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 630.3 MB

Download OutCry Hailey Young, PD

Electro-Fucked in Side Suspension
e1c54d056ef873314e74858f65914589.jpg

Cast: Skin Diamond ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,bottom ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,Electro Plug ,Black

Episode 4: Gia DiMarco and Skin Diamond come together for one last game of, to quote Depeche Mode, Master and servant in the keys of Femdom and electroslut.
As Skin’s rigged up in a side suspension, Gia wants to make sure her final lesbian BDSM session makes an impression, and maybe even leaves a mark. Strapping on an electro strap-on, Gia fucks Skin’s waiting and wet holes with the help of an electrified acrylic plug.

Duration: 17:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 654.1 MB

Download Electro-Fucked in Side Suspension

Ahryan Astyn's First Time
bbec1d47b184d38a316d3dc3d8d5b12a.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Ahryan Astyn
Genres: Spanking ,Uncircumcised ,Caning ,Smoking ,muscular ,Clover Clamps ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Anal ,big dick

Ahryan Astyn has a smoking hot body and is brand new to the adult films. She has never been tied up or dominated but enjoys rough physical sex. Mark Davis breaks in this busty new girl by incorporating hardcore sex with bondage and punishment.

Duration: 55:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ahryan Astyn's First Time

Tuition part 1
34222e412630bdaf023aecf2141cb73e.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

He cable ties her wrists to her ankles then makes her suck his cock right there in the front seat of his truck. Then he stuffs her mouth with a Maxi-pad and wraps electrical tape around her head. She's helpless now. Completely. He drives her even farther out the long road to nowhere.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tuition part 1

Farm part 3
c97de3ada02f8899bcb6eb968df7167e.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts. Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten.

Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Farm part 3

Back