Bondage / Torture / Humiliation / BDSM video

The Wrong Way to Use a Chair
227f997b07286c7de7141931b31eea9e.jpg

Trying to come up with fresh ideas is fast becoming more and more difficult, we are approaching the 100 update mark and for the most part are pretty happy with our scenarios, but as time goes on things seem to feel a little less fresh. So, I have decided I will start looking at the wonderful world of Bondage Art for inspiration and attempt to recreate some scenarios from there. So if you guys have some fantastic art with a realistic position you would like us to try to recreate send them to us, we want as many as possible, but it must be from an existing work of art!
This week we decided to have a go at trying to recreate an image from a really great artist named Ben Newman. Check out his blog! Mina is tied inverted on a chair in a back breaking position which is a lot more difficult than it appears, all her weight is on her neck as her body contorts. I actually had to release her arms pretty quickly to give her some ability to take the weight. A different chair I think would have suited better and we could have gotten much closer to this position and make it work, our chair had much more of a vertical back to it than is in this artwork. Nevertheless, a gorgeous girl in an uncomfortable and awkward position is what bondage is all about right!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Wrong Way to Use a Chair

The Kitchen Bench
6f60631df0b5a3f6218925fc42e18a19.jpg

Mina is wearing gorgeous lingerie, and is tightly hogtied on the kitchen counter. I wanted an opportunity to test out our new vibrator wand called the Doxy. This thing is most definitely a hitachi ! She cant help herself and drools from her gag into a saucer so as not to make a mess of things after wave after wave of orgasms hit her.

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Kitchen Bench

Taylor's Test - Part 1
8f5101a0ef31dd71d434d0986c9b1564.jpg

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

Yielding Part One Juliette Black
010323bd4aab4b953ef0267e8f3970c2.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD has been undressing her with his eyes since she got into his van. When they get back to the barn it will not be so metaphorical. He is going to bind her so tightly that she will be gasping for air.

Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 335.2 MB

Download Yielding Part One Juliette Black

Farida – shock collar challenge
d2c2bde71eadc62de928fd83c70a244b.jpg

It’s girls like Farida we love to shock most! She has this Kardashian attitude going on, trying to straighten her hair and pout her lips all the time. It’s so satisfying to see her beautiful face wince in pain!

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14271kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 597.0 MB

Download Farida – shock collar challenge

SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo, inverted with automatic cocksucking machine!
f82070503b11bd9722908e35821c0b47.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Her eyes glaze over and gurgled sounds come out around the rock hard jammed down her mouth. The drool flows out and pools on the floor beneath her.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 540.7 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo, inverted with automatic cocksucking machine!

Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic
d2b1507ab2692b532e1bf66505d9289b.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

The first few whip lashes bring her back to the real world. Once she is all the way with us again we have a few needs that she needs to meet. PD wants his cock sucked. The members want to see some more tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

Download Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic

The Training of Number Seven, Day One
6d371d49ea581c5e2179c87fc44b4af0.jpg

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: BDSM ,Slave ,Gimp ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Discipline ,Oral Sex ,master
Video language: English

Initiate speech training right away, take away her curse words.
Strip her naked and put her to hard work in the Armory’s filthy sub-basements performing manual labor under a watchful and demonic eye. Liberally apply the whip and hose while making non-sensical demands of the sweaty, dirty slut.
Hose her off and present her body like a show dog on a cold hard table. Conduct a thorough examination, followed by tight bondage and massive orgasms.
Fuck her face with a hard cock to observe her oral skills, then bend her over the desk to test her cunt as well.
Feed her a load of hot come, then dress her and deposit her in the slave quarters for the evening to make her video journals and do her homework.

Duration: 1:16:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Number Seven, Day One

HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot
0ca32e3f47ceebc6bcb1413c3f05dc29.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds.Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Fire, Ice and Electricity
f75855aa053845c59a2afe937acd6b36.jpg

Cast: Trent Diesel ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Prostate Stimulation ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Pegging ,Orgasm Denial ,Tattoo ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,slim ,Feet
Video language: English

Trent Diesel thinks he’s man enough to be the plaything of Mistress Bobbi Starr. She takes Trent’s declaration as a challenge to break him. He learns that Bobbi’s beaming smile isn’t sweet, it’s a sadistic grin in anticipation of what’s to come. With cold, heat and electricity, Bobbi makes sure that Trent knows his place as a plaything. She puts his feet in water buckets, fills them with ice, makes him dance with the application of voltage and then pours hot wax all over his chest. But Bobbi isn’t done showing him what a true Divine Bitch she really is. Bent over and his cock and balls restrained and an electric urethral probe inserted, Bobbi practically rips Trent a new asshole with her metal strap-on before telling him to clean her butt. But does Trent deserve a reward after his ordeal? In her final act of torment, Bobbi denies his release.

Duration: 51:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fire, Ice and Electricity

Back