Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1
7ce08dd16ce9ccc6a4df391a2ea2d94d.jpg

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

BackK To The Streets
402b71d203f06ea0e2217bfe4bcea239.jpg

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Dunia Montenegro
Genres: natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,Anal ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,Bondage ,Public ,brunet ,Outdoors
Video language: English

This week's update features beautiful Brazilian slut Dunia Montenegro. Steve Holmes takes her out on the streets for some very public sex and bondage where she is fondled by strangers, paraded naked through the streets, and made to suck cock and get fucked where everyone can see. Then for a grand finale Steve takes her to a rock show and fucks her face while the band "Electric Overdose" plays. The lead singer got so into it he even let her borrow his microphone.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download BackK To The Streets

Alternative Pain Slut Leigh Raven Gets Whipped, Caned, and Clamped
aeff26d5deb29accd1dc4fa337b591be.jpg

Cast: The Pope ,Leigh Raven
Genres: Fingering ,Blindfold ,natural boobs ,Pain Slut ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Handler ,Belly Punching ,Squirting ,Domination

After almost a year, Leigh Raven is back, bald, and better than ever. She is restrained in metal bondage, unable to move her body off the floor. The Pope emerges from the shadows and begins. He starts with a flogger, targeting Leigh's breasts and cunt. She laughs with each hit, flailing as she tries to avoid the lash. Then the Pope turns his attention to her cute bush. He pulls out her pubes with his fingers as Leigh screams in torment. Once he tires of ripping hair out, the Pope breaks out a cat of 9 tails whip. Leigh's laughs and screams as the Pope whips all her tender sensitive bits, leaving red stripes on her breasts. Leigh's shrieks and giggles continue as he uses a thick thuddy stick on her thighs and punches her chest. Now that her pussy is warmed up and dripping, the Pope fingerbangs her and fucks her tight cunt with a dick on a stick. Leigh comes hard, squirting all over herself. Next, Leigh is restrained upright. Her nipples are clamped on the most tender area, right behind her piercings. She is given the choice of adding more weight to her nipples or having her skin decorated with little clamps. She chooses the little clamps every time and ends up with clamps all over face, belly, sides, and hands. The Pope then vibrates her pussy until she cums hard. Finally Leigh is restrained on her stomach with her pussy, ass, and legs exposed. All this unmarked skin gives the Pope plenty of room to play with. Leigh squirms, trying to look back at what the Pope is doing, but she can only anticipate so much. Each strike hits her hard, leaving red marks on her ass, thighs, and legs. Leigh screams as the Pope canes her hard, leaving delicious marks all over her skin. Now, the Pope puts a blindfold over Leigh's eyes and tells her to expect electricity. If there's one thing Leigh is scared of, it's electricity. Her body tenses and her heartbeat increases as the Pope turns on the device and brings it closer to her body. He presses it to her cunt and Leigh shrieks and laughs in surprise and delight, realizing it's a vibrator. Leigh cums quickly, body shaking from a day of pleasure and pain.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alternative Pain Slut Leigh Raven Gets Whipped, Caned, and Clamped

Caught in the Act
26ea4300d7f4510f1c3f2acec9e04fb6.jpg

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Kirra Lynne
Genres: Facesitting ,slim ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,Fingering ,Sub ,Pussy Eating ,shaved ,Slave ,Lesbian

Kirra Lynne comes home at night to find her roommate is out working late. She snoops around in Bobbi's personal belongings and discovers a secret about the girl she thought was normal. This is a fun role play with two hot girls and some kinky sex.

Duration: 1:09:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Caught in the Act

Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented
ee55d151cd799d04ae0295bf3c02c143.jpg

Cast: Isabella Nice ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Vaginal Penetration ,Petite ,The Pope ,Feet ,Humiliation ,slim

Isabella has a few shoots under her belt at Kink, but The Pope hasn't had his way with her yet. The day has come where we finally get to see her suffer properly in tight bondage and suffer brutal domination at the hands of the meanest mother fucker on the internet. Let's hope she has her big girl panties on, because this is not going to be an easy day. She begins in a sitting lotus position with her arms pulled into a strappado. Her neck is pulled, both forward to her ankles, and back to the pole behind her. This creates a predicament that squeezes her neck. Her nipples are clamped and weights are added to stretch her sensitive nipple as far as possible. Next she is face down and in a hogtie. Her ankle are pulled one way and her wrists the other. The ropes are tightened throughout the scene to convert this into a scorpion tie. This grueling position takes its toll on her little body quickly, but not before he makes her orgasm harder than she has all day. We continue to the final scene where we have Isabella in a brutal tie with one of her legs pulled straight up and theother secured to the box. Her feet are caned and the rest of her body is subjected to moregrueling punishment. She is allowed to orgasm a few more times before she is released.

Duration: 35:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied
acc6697c60bca2cc472f2669c5aaf7c4.jpg

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Polka Dot Nightie
d44e16c75942b4b08d4a26ead6b4aa6b.jpg

I don't know how strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

Download Polka Dot Nightie

IR - Penny Barber - Brat Training - It's Not About You
69d34db924d9cbc4b9ecd9541059cf8f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage. She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why.

Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass, and you can tell from looking at her that she has the kind of holes you want to dive right into. Most doms would consider themselves lucky to get their hands on a woman like this.

Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?

This isn't the end for her, either. You see, Our Studio is all about metal bondage, devious devices and tough corporal punishment. We're taking her over to Hard tied to give her a dose of something a little bit different. Rain DeGrey is anxiously awaiting her arrival with a fist full of rope and nothing but the worst intentions.

Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download IR - Penny Barber - Brat Training - It's Not About You

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3
2741d5f8bc78234a82221810fd070693.jpg

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

HT - Iona Grace - State Of A Grace
815f140361f261fddc9e1dc6da6c73bc.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of her life are building up inside of her he's keeping them at bay by inflicting some of the most serious suffering she has ever experienced. Panting, crying and cumming - that's how we like to leave our girls.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - Iona Grace - State Of A Grace

Back