Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation

Service Day: Promotion
73fb3039c1951ce4c7bc4718a90eb041.jpg

Cast: Iona Grace ,Sparky Sin Claire ,Lilla Katt
Genres: Curvy ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,Big Tits ,master ,Collar ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Discipline ,bottom
Video language: English

In the wake of Jessie Cox, the House needs a new slave consort. Grace and Sin compete for the position, but the new consort will accept the collar with a round of punishment and tests.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Service Day: Promotion

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3
bdfc7b935c79d748c2f9215a3306cf6f.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool streams from under the harness gag as Dr. Cupcakes places Amanda in a tight clear strap hogtie. Utilizing her harness gag, a ziptie is used to pull and secure her head back. Amanda is then left to struggle, drool, and endure her bondage. Eventually the Dr. returns and places her on her side. He is about to leave Amanda for the evening, but he is not happy with the experiments thus far, so he flips the lights back on. He feels that Amanda could have done a better job struggling, so he returns and orders her to struggle harder and smacks her tits as incentive. That's better, she can't hardly move at all, but she manages to flop around quite nicely... much better. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 697.2 MB

Download Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3

Folsom Eve Orgy, Part 2
cb804c69178a51502e7209c581a372ea.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: John Strong, Bill Bailey, Krissy Lynn, Madelyn Monroe, Dee Williams, Carmen Caliente
Genres: bondage, The Pope, ass licking, slave, orgy, discipline, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

Carmen Caliente and Darling get manhandled and worked over by Mr. Bailey and The Pope. A brutal hardcore bondage, asshole licking anal fuck scene starts the night off right out of the gate. Carmen and Darling just keep giving it up hard the whole night with Bill pounding their pussies and the Pope keeping on top of the discipline.

Duration: 53:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Folsom Eve Orgy, Part 2

Busty MILF bound to the blowjob machine
00de51be61a02e7c181509f723e40224.jpg

The one, the only, the legendary Darling is here today to be destroyed as only she can be. Live BaRS shows are the very toughest shows out there, and most do not have what it takes. Darling most certainly does. Let's put this busty hardbodied MILF through her paces, shall we?
We start off with tight tit bondage that juts Darling's huge tits up and outwards before dropping her down to her knees. Her knees is where she will stay. Time to use that throat. In addition to that six pack, booming ass and massive breasts, Darling has an impressive set of well trained holes. This cougar is a three hole slut of the highest order.
Strapped into the blow job machine on top of a sybian is a sure fire recipe for brain melting orgasm overload. Brain melting orgasms are Darling's favorite. We flip the switches and as the machine roar to life we make full use of her open mouth. Darling drools and cums and screams. This level of overload would break most, but Darling is just getting started. This is her happy place.
BaRS show are relentless and face paced, and this is only the warm up. We take our dazed and confused fucktoy out of the blow job machine and have her assume a basic waiting slave position while we set up the next position. Today promises to be fun...

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Busty MILF bound to the blowjob machine

Cindy Dollar hogtied on the rotating platform
0e4731bdf59dc2df0585b5d4fc6e0d99.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice to study a hogtied girl from all angles? We put on of our top models, Cindy Dollar, on our new rotating platform. She is hogtied and her head is tied back to her ankles, using the D-ring on top of her harness gag. Cindy is such a trooper! She is elbow tied and arched, but she has some great boob support to hold this pose for a while. In fact, she was in it for a long time, as we had way too much fun spinning her around and around. Don't miss this perfect hogtie display!

Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 475.3 MB

Download Cindy Dollar hogtied on the rotating platform

Callisto Naked and Whipped into action
4af8007bcff043c5bb108b46c663434f.jpg

It seems like this summer I was blessed with powerful, nubile Pony Gals who just wanted to be ndriven hard.
The Butt Thruster conversion on the Ledermeister cart just added to the magnificent image of hot gals willing to be beasts of burden.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 181.5 MB

Download Callisto Naked and Whipped into action

My Games With Gigi - Part 3 Of 4
8cacc56d914bd021ada853ec2d1c5a8d.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

As you may remember, in a clip, Gigi told that she doesn't weep, because she lost all her tears long ago. Indeed, this statement is a challenge. Maybe Dr. Lomp has waited for the right time, and now he is ready to prove that Gigi still has got some tears hidden in her eyes. As demanded by you, admirers, Gigi's pussy will be brutally whipped and caned. We will watch and see if Gigi is tough enough to survive this harsh torture without any tears.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10698kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download My Games With Gigi - Part 3 Of 4

Corset Training
4e0216c79a0ba83ef1b2e5c803ecb0ad.jpg

This may not be exactly the corset training you thought you would be seeing. I understand. But, Johnny got this idea that maybe he could finally get me to behave if he had me on my knees, tied tightly and gagged. So, in my fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny tests his theory. He first puts my collar on me, so I know he's serious. Then he pulls my arms behind my back and secures them in an unforgiving armbinder. Then, he cuffs my legs together and attaches the armbinder to my cuffs, so I won't be trying to go too far. Finally, he puts a pvc bit gag in my mouth, so I can drool furiously while he puts me in my place. I act good for a while....but you know me...I was probably back to my same old misbehavior the next day, so Johnny will tie me up again!

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Corset Training

Back