Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation

Seda is ass-fucked, whipped and caned in hard bondage.
19980ca73f8a762fe594ebccf7cbcab5.jpg

Cast: Seda
Genres: Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Caning ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Flogging ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission
Video language: English

Seda is started off on her back with neck and waist attached to the box by metal straps. Her arms and legs are wrapped together and locked spread open leaving her properly exposed. She takes a hard flogging to the pussy and thighs before I ram a cock in her ass.
Next, she is strung upside down by her arms and legs as I light her ass up with the flip nine. A dick and vibe is shoved into her abused pussy. She is caned all over. I cane her hard stomach while she cums. Then give her a pussy whipping she will never forget.
By now, Seda is worn the fuck out. So why not fuck her with a machine. She is restrained in doggy with her head tied in place. Unable to move I smack that ass red and fuck that pussy raw.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Seda is ass-fucked, whipped and caned in hard bondage.

Mistress Chanel Preston's Squirting Submissive Lesbian Sex Slave
4de8e090c10ad3c47c7b596126aa0485.jpg

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Slave ,slim ,Pain ,Strap On ,Leather ,Bondage ,Femdom ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Dominatrix

Submissive babe Savannah Fox crawls into Mistress Chanel Preston's dungeon eager to serve. The scene begins when Savannah takes a hard OTK spanking, paddling and finger banging before worshiping her mistress's wet pussy to orgasm! Tied on top of her cage with her legs tied open, Savannah get's fucked with a dick on a stick to multiple squirting orgasms. Finally, Mistress Chanel pussy and anal strap-on fucks her leather strap bound slave for a crescendo of pleasure and pain!

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mistress Chanel Preston's Squirting Submissive Lesbian Sex Slave

Great taste of the Sara's ass - Sara , Bruninha
fa36af831a8901c802efc246da8b4aa6.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Sara is one special customer, fan of our movies and came to newmfx to have new sexual experiences, she is very naughty and love girls, mainly when they are submissive and naive. Her favorite fetish, ass licking, she loves to have one girl on knees licking her ass so, we have the chance to Sara participate of our movies putting Bruna to worship her asshole. The result, this amazing movie, Sara is a little shy in front of the cameras but you can't miss this giant and rounded asshole being fucked by Bruna's tongue.

Duration: 45:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4024kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Great taste of the Sara's ass - Sara , Bruninha

Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie
b198cc8b4d7e821cfae6f9f0c64c7ab9.jpg

Mina is wearing a black mesh bodysuit, black wet look thigh high socks and black heels. She is gagged, and tightly hogtied in pink rope. A very tough, very sexy predicament. The Doxy makes an appearance for some good vibrations.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8586kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Milf of 45 years Cristal's First Facesitting FuckFace
976b758317cd984194c0dfd2859d1794.jpg

Watch in this amazing movie, the sensual milf Cristal using all her ability to STIFLE and fuck the face of Bruninha. She loved her first experience to practice the facesitting fuckface, she had fun seeing Bruna in panic under her butt, trying to get some air. Cristal puts the sweaty pussy to scrub on Bruna's face, drilling Bruna's nose deeply into her pussy like a cock, keeping the slave without air for long minutes.

Duration: 35:42
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4021kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Milf of 45 years Cristal's First Facesitting FuckFace

Jade Indica
f59b538f5e724abd5b7d265c22087c82.jpg

Cast: Miss Jade Indica

Jade Indica is back. This Italian babe is smoking hot and so beautiful. Her tan, smooth, shaved body begs for abuse.
Legs back, ass up, the perfect fuck me position- Jade is very familiar with this set up. This girl has been fucking for some time, so it's time we fuck back.
Foot caning and pussy flogging, nipple clamps and mind fucking, these are just a few of the things Jade suffers though. With a perfect ass like that we feel the need to impale it. So we stuff it with a dildo and lock it in place. With the box closed Jade has just been reduced to two holes. That is all she is to us: two holes- two holes we abuse and make cum, over and over.

Duration: 23:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

Download Jade Indica

Aline Rios's Perfect Sensual Face Fucking - Aline Rios , Mel
ee60901cf028fefde7ea523a3fe497d4.jpg

One more move that you can't miss!!! in this super release, you can watch the top girl Aline Rios very excited, she decided to ride her slave's face in a very sexy way. She Stifles Mel with a facesitting not much aggressive but sensual. The girl of perfect body is scrubbing the wet pussy with Mel's nose drilled into until she have an orgasm.

Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Aline Rios's Perfect Sensual Face Fucking - Aline Rios , Mel

Love Bound Part I
f3f43ac622fa2f38963d5be82c074c5d.jpg

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I

Destiny Deville and Mark Davis
a141ea13eda72fc96d1c4f1bbd590fa8.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Destiny Deville
Genres: top ,Role Play ,other hair color ,PIV ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,big dick

Destiny Deville really enjoys being slapped and choked by Mark Davis. She is hogtied and sucks cock and then is made to cum with the magic wand. She is then fucked hard in various positions.

Duration: 25:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 294.6 MB

Download Destiny Deville and Mark Davis

Back