Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation

Speech Training Veruca James, Day Three
a0a52989c97eddf058b13c9602d48855.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Veruca James, Owen Gray
Genres: bondage, whipping, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Video language: English

Talk Dirty to Me. It is a simple command, but it is delightfully difficult for poor Veruca to execute it well, especially when she is getting fucked, electrocuted and whipped. This features speech training through operant conditioning, and as always, heavy anal fucking is a matter of course with Miss Veruca.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Speech Training Veruca James, Day Three

Dirty Redhead Slut Scrubbed Clean
b90cf74fad7f0a66b25c61c15b688b16.jpg

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Marie McCray
Genres: brunet ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,Redhead ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Submission ,slim ,unshaved

Sarge takes hot redhead Marie McCray as his own bondage slut and washes away all her dirty sins.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dirty Redhead Slut Scrubbed Clean

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2
fb582713ebb2860bed1699e49bc59131.jpg

This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

Yellow Dress
b8d4fb81b5042bde5cf4bb2f213a0a77.jpg

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download Yellow Dress

RealTimeBondage Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic
afafd4d2e8b75b636d9055f9a73af7b5.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne Compromises, Part 3
2c7300f0765b51d8c2240a218724e025.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne Compromises, Part 3

Isis Love and Kylee King
eeeef81d971a55c14e64f398a896499b.jpg

Cast: Isis Love ,Kylee King
Genres: BDSM ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,LezDom ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,fake boobs ,natural boobs

Kylee King gets caught snooping around her bosses office. Isis Love disciplines her employee with sexual humiliation and punishment.

Duration: 34:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 405.9 MB

Download Isis Love and Kylee King

Casting Couch: Juliette
9f3507ab543d2cced52b5639b9b8654d.jpg

Cast: Juliette March
Genres: bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,First Timers ,Ball Gag ,Tattoo ,Petite ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Handler ,slim

Juliette auditions for Hogtied by showing what a dirty, filthy mind lives in that sexy, petite young body of hers. Juliette shows herself off by spreading her cheeks and fingering her asshole when we tell her to strip and bend over. She really lights up when we clamp her nipples and pull hard. She begs to have her ass filled so she can come. Fantastic first-timer. We love when the cute ones are also the nastiest!

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 611.5 MB

Download Casting Couch: Juliette

Assylum - Painal Theater Patient: Lily Lovecraft
65bc2a9bf5c2826281db1ad990dbc01e.jpg

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Lily earns a theater trip, but her own anal destruction turns out to be the show. Dr. Mercies ties her up and makes her ride Orderly Sinn's big cock while she watches in the mirror and eats popcorn. Then Sinn powerfucks her gaping asshole while she kneels like a dog and then lies helplessly on her back.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Assylum - Painal Theater Patient: Lily Lovecraft

Back