Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation

The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two
4c2d0b3fd8391b919446425b2faec606.jpg

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Madison Young ,Billy
Genres: toned ,shaved ,Redhead ,Pierced Pussy ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Gimp ,other hair color ,Pain
Video language: English

Recommendations: Call our client, Daniel, to confirm the work order: his rambunctious, outspoken, sexually voracious girlfriend is to be trained in the erotic disciplines of slavehood and delivered at the end of the week as an obedient, submissive piece of property.
Introduce her to William, our assistant trainer, who will run her through a vigorous workout designed to not only wear down her mental defenses, but also physically prepare her for the rigorous fucking and sucking she will be performing this week.
Bring in Madison to take our trainee's punishments for her. Watching Madison's stripped ass get beaten should provide a different kind of motivation for our ill-behaved little slut trainee.
Give her a lesson in pain management and composure that is sure to bring a sincere reply to her smart mouth, and reward her with a wet cunt in her mouth and hard cock in her ass.
See to it that she is thoroughly fucked out in all holes by paying a surprise visit to her quarters in the middle of the night. Quiz her on her homework and pump her mouth full of her third load of hot come for the day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white
dc5759f94480df128eca4dac57b10ca5.jpg

Big boobed page 3 models always seem to come in pairs! So that's 4 boobs in one update! Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey already have colourful names, but we decided to use different colours on them. Blue and white, with matching tight ballgags! Well, we switched the gag colours for fun, but these girls really appreciated their new bras! Very supporting! And the gags? Well, gags don't stop them from kissing! So much fun!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

Ginary's Test - Part 1
0a0a6808c388b05172dbed743f725cc6.jpg

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

Rope Slut Begs to Suffer in Extreme Bondage
eabb6f6632261ae662974376777533a3.jpg

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,The Pope
Genres: Squirting ,Blonde ,The Pope ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,big dick ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Handler

Dylan Ryan is a tall drink of champagne. She is as sexy as they come and her beauty is accentuated when she is made helpless in The Pope's ropes. She is put is grueling predicament bondage that is punishment in itself, then her body is abused and tormented and then her pussy is made to cum with squirting explosions.

Duration: 51:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rope Slut Begs to Suffer in Extreme Bondage

Girl Natalia Forrest
eb0a4e036ed74bb2fb7ca9ff82b1b6fa.jpg

Natalia Forrest is a school girl who is going to write 'Natalia loves shock collars' on the blackboard. A fun challenge! But when we start shocking her at level 5, Natalia already had enough. She is so much fun to shock! Her reactions are priceless. We just had to throw in a few extra level 9 shocks. Oh Natalia, we love you!

Duration: 5:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14698kbps

File size: 607.3 MB

Download Girl Natalia Forrest

Pervertables: Converting Everyday Things into Kinky Toys
0cdfdf6c74dccf85018ba0bc3320826f.jpg

Cast: Rose Darling ,Orpheus Black
Genres: Latinx ,Brunette ,foreskin ,shaved ,Black ,Kinky ,Leather ,Spanking ,muscular ,bottom

Orpheus Black walks you through how to repurpose everyday items into kinky play toys, as well as how to modify every day items into fun cost effective SM instruments that you will love. You'll learn where to buy great makeshift toys but how to select the best pervertables for your money, including what potential pervertable items to avoid. Discover how to do fast, simple bondage with everyday items and use homemade paddles and other spanking implements, canes, and DIY restraints. None of these items require any special tools and can be made in minutes.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Pervertables: Converting Everyday Things into Kinky Toys

Rain DeGrey Lifestyler endures pain, suffers pleasure
f58d53be42531a234cffe7ce3f62380c.jpg

Cast: Rain DeGrey

Rain DeGrey lives the lifestyle. She is a Pro Dom and a collared slave, in simpler terms she is a Switch. She enjoys BDSM from both sides. Most importantly she learns BDSM from both sides.
Today she is the subject, our plaything, our toy. Rain can take it, so we bring it. Heavy foot torment, with bands and the cane. Hard pussy play, slapping and flogging. Extreme nipple pain with string and weights. We bring it and Rain takes it, sometimes stoic, most of the time screaming.
But it's not all about pain, it is also about pleasure. And trust me, too much pleasure can be very painful! We make Rain's body cum, and cum often. Often enough to make this masochist beg for it to stop, but "stop" is not a word, is it?

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Lifestyler endures pain, suffers pleasure

Hose-Hooded & Bound
1185d7913dc3bb57b60e2f4fe313838f.jpg

Pantyhose fans will love this tape - featuring our most requested models bound, gagged, restrained, hooded, and blinfolded in and with nylon pantyhose. Hose-hoods, collars, nylon mouth stuffing, and more highlight this pantyhose compilation video. Rhiannon is bound to a stool, hooded and bishop-gagged, then is ringagged and hooded with tape over the hood and ring! Afterwards, she is tape-tied in a seated yoga position while her head is encased! Tobi endures numerous pantyhose bondages while wearing a while corset and heels to match. Repeatedly hooded, bound, gagged, and contorted, seether puts the long legged lass through her paces. A must-have for any hose and bondage enthusiast!

Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1192kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 819.2 MB

Download Hose-Hooded & Bound

Oh My Big Toy!
45321dba9a2ee51e4e174b850d07e597.jpg

Sexy blonde Slave Delirious Hunter is ready for her Master Joseph. He brings a big toy and she takes it all like the good slave she is!

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3522kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

Download Oh My Big Toy!

Melissa - Treadmill training session
b7669459cac30fe71bf5237b7672e151.jpg

Melissa Mendini is royalty. The best of the best in glamour modelling. And we have her on this site (for years now) doing fetish shoots! That's amazing! Melissa is tiny, so we tried to solve that by giving her some extreme heels. She could barely walk in them, her corset and posture collar making it even more difficult to see her feet, but we still chained her to a treadmill for some high heel training! It has to be done! See if Melissa can keep up in this sexy update!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

Download Melissa - Treadmill training session

Back