Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation

Devicebondage - Sheena Shaw - Rough Rider
79e7619bd7ccaba80af60fdaf6439b13.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Sheena Shaw
Genres: bondage, leather, stocks, suspension, vibrator, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation
Video language: English

Welcome Sheena Shaw to Device. First up, we waste no time in exploiting her natural flexibility. This cunt gets a straddle split hogtie suspension in leather with the leather arm binder. Hoisted into the air, she is teased through her panties with the vibrator. Second, this bitch gets stressed by her hair pulled taut in a square grid with hair everywhere. Her arms and ankles are pressed into metal stocks and her body shimmers with oil. Her nipples and labia are spread open with clamps and her ass is repeatedly by a sizable dick on a stick. Finally, this bitch was made for the inverted grid, and what better way to exploit her than a Sheena Shaw classic position, the open pile driver.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Devicebondage - Sheena Shaw - Rough Rider

My Submissive Wife
0b6580c48e7fcae75d6a3e15eff78d4a.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Herschel Savage ,Katrina Isis
Genres: shaved ,foreskin ,natural boobs ,Clothespins ,top ,muscular ,housewives ,Spit Roast ,Ass Hook ,Latinx

Katrina plays a very submissive wife who is married to a very dominate man. Mark Davis brings home his colleague who she has never meet and offers her to him. Katrina obediently pleasures both men out of her loyalty for her husband and fulfills her own desires.

Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download My Submissive Wife

Julia Green - screamer
fdda2c02071d5b77c9abcc3dcd38bdb2.jpg

Julia wanted to try the shock challenge, but she doesn't have a very high pain tolerance. She squeals and squeals her way through the challenge, hands cuffed behind her back. What a girl! We definitely want to do more challenges with her!

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14583kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 741.9 MB

Download Julia Green - screamer

Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage
3cc360998f4688600f05350410d5eb49.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Seth Gamble, Luna Lovely
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Feet, Handler, Leather, muscular, Pain, Pain Slut, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, Stud, Sub, switch

Luna Lovely is a beautiful, brunette, BDSM pain slut of the highest order. Rarely do we see such a pretty young thing submit so fully and completely, but that is exactly what this anal pain piggy wants. She says it herself with an eager grin: she's here to, "be used, abused and degraded as much as possible." So that's what she's going to get. Luna starts her day exposed and naked standing in the middle of the room with her arms yanked high in the air, compelling her to bend forward in painful strappado. Her handler for the day Seth Gamble cracks out the heavy leather flogger and beats her with it relentlessly. She moans and yelps and begs for more. And more is what this little slut gets. Seth pops a large metal butt plug straight up her tight little asshole, adding another layer of sensory pain to the bondage and floggings. She screams from the pain, but her yelps are quickly stifled when Seth shoves his solid cock down her throat. She chokes and gags from the face fucking, but she revels in it and loves it, even as she as spits all over herself. Still, Luna is hungry for more. She's tossed onto the floor in a position that makes easy access to her sweet, ripe ass. Seth wastes little time and canes her feet, legs, and ass with a cruel switch, leaving stinging red welts on her thighs and calves. He slams his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her hard, as she pants and grunts and sweats like a little whore. Engorged by the rough sex, Seth then shoves his cock into her tight asshole and pounds his sex slave with full of his muscled frame. To further humiliate Luna, he goes ass-to-pussy, switching back and forth between them. He then flips her over and ties her legs and arms together in a wide missionary position, and renews his brutal rough sex fucking both holes. Luna begs to taste his cum, so in one last fit of brutal pounding, Seth blows a massive load of seed all over her. Luna truly is his anal fuck pig.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage

Devicebondage - Monumental Suffering
a1f56732e830320dda91bf57cf97d8b5.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon, Orlando
Genres: bondage, pain, Cut, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Start at the beginning and work your way to present day, and you will find Sarah Jane all over the pages of Device Bondage. She is one of the toughest models, and has proven it over the years. This day will prove to be her biggest obstacle thus far. Orlando attacks every part of her fragile body with the intent to wreak havoc on this willing slut. The pain is the most brutal that she has ever endured, and the suffering is monumental. He pulls no punches in making this slut suffer and scream her way through the most hardcore shoot to date.We included the last scene, although it was cut short, to show the intensity the models endure when shooting for us. This is never faked, and always the most brutal suffering with the most intense devices.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4763kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Monumental Suffering

She Came to Play, I Played Her to Cum
29199696c7451a4094157d45f58f96e0.jpg

Cast: Miss Jade Indica
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Flogging ,Brunette ,Blindfold ,Handler ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Curvy ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment

Jade is tightly fastened to the steps using relentless metal straps. Her arms, wrists, legs, ankles and neck immobile, leaving her chin planted on the edge unable to hide that pretty face. Her firm sexy ass and pussy is out for a hard flogging. After snapping black bands on all her sensitive areas, I fuck her with a vibe and dick until she cums while fighting the bondage.
Belted with her arms out, legs chained and bolted down. All Jade can do is squirm when I strike her with the cane and wiggle that plump ass. With her mouth open wide, the moans and stretched screams come pouring out.
Jade is kneeled above our vicious fucking machine with arms in strappado and hair tied up to keep her in position. After some titty suction torment, she is blindfolded and covered in clips. In between brutal fuckings, I whip the clips off one by one which becomes too much for even tough Jade to handle. She is given an even harder fucking to finish her off.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download She Came to Play, I Played Her to Cum

Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II
4c8116ee87a899e296c13e20d1c6d236.jpg

Blair Blouson and I have dressed in some quite enrapturing lingerie for Johnny and Randy from Bondage Mischief. We are both wearing corsets, panties, stockings, gloves and high heels-Blair in Black and me in Red. What are these gentlemen going to do with the sultry lot of us? I mean, they have a lot of rope and the possibilities are endless. They decide to tie Blair sitting up on the hotel lounge chair, and me in a strict hog tie on the floor at her feet. We are both given ball gags that match the color of our corsets. We drool and struggle in unison, wrestling with the sparkle in the men's eyes. Blair and I are having a lot of fun with Johnny and Randy, but I am not sure we will ever be let go today, now that they have us right where they want us.

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

Download Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

Devicebondage - Bratty MILF gets tortured and made to cum!!
435cef7574ade92a50b9eb7a877cee4c.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: deprivation, MILF, pain, sybian, The Pope, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Penny is a super hot MILF that is as bratty as they come. She is first taken the edge of her darkest place by mummifying her. This type of deprivation is hard fro her, but she agreed to do it, and it's clear that she likes being pushed to the edge.Next she chained into place in a back bend and her entire body caned. The pain becomes almost unbearable, yet she pushed through to prove she won't be beaten that easily.We finish the day by mounting her atop a sybian, and watch as this bratty bitch has more orgasms ripped from her wiling cunt than she can handle.

Duration: 59:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3934kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Devicebondage - Bratty MILF gets tortured and made to cum!!

Devicebondage - Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!
c90ebdb3934394eefb1f1f9cc943a3b4.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Dolly Leigh, The Pope
Genres: bondage, domination, leather, mind fuck, sybian, dildo, Male Handler, Handler, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, submission, Fingering, Corporal Punishment

Fair skinned red head, Dolly wants to make her first experience with a male handler a Device Bondage shoot. She claims that she wants to get pushed, and I take that as a personal challenge. We begin with her bound with leather belts and tethered to the ceiling. I treat her like a whore and manhandle her before ripping her clothes off exposing her milky white skin.The pale white starts to turn a bright red from the heavy impact all over her fragile body.Next I want to test her with a grueling predicament with her on her elbows and knees. Her body is punished even more this time and taken to the edge of her ability to withstand any more. Her pussy is then filled with a massive dildo and she is fucked into tears.In the final scene Dolly is in a very vulnerable position with a sybian placed between her legs with the intent to utterly destroy her little pussy. Her eyes are covered and the brutal mind fuck scrambles her brain. She doesn't know what to beg for or what to plead to make stop. In the end we find that Dolly not only can handle hardcore torment, but can't wait for more.

Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!

Back