Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Some Quiet Time Part 2
edbc72ee5fbd0d35d396bef20d261ad4.png

Studio: ShinyBound

Im still not satisfied. I put little padlocks in all the buckles of the sensory deprivation hood, locking it on her head. Then I let her arms free. Even though her body is free, she's still very bound. Lets leave her like that for just a while longer. She needs to learn her lessons..

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 669.9 MB
Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Some Quiet Time Part 2

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Car Bondage
6a74f1706bb4cb21640d846800a7b09b.jpg

A little bonus update for today! I take Trip Six on a little car ride.. Well first I strap an armbinder on her, ball gag and hood her, and then seat belt her in. For extra safety I banded her knees and feet together and strapped her head back to the head rest. This was a real scenario. The footage is shaky because it was night time and I was driving down a rural road trying to take video with my phone at the same time.. Its as real as it gets.

Duration: 2:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3925kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 81.0 MB
Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Car Bondage

Couple Deal - weekend
513d5837cea6e5d3093f9325f4ce069d.jpg

Here is a little bonus update from the Couple Deal. I really appreciated all the video reports Marloes and Stefan were sending in, but almost none of them were decent enough quality to post. Let's just say their camera skills do not really match their chastity skills. This video is blurry, but I did not want to keep it from you, as it shows the couple in their most intimate moment, on a weekend getaway trip to Antwerp, Belgium.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 207.4 MB
Download Couple Deal - weekend

Vina - full chastity
6e66803c98f1c1c7ac9c66db62ebff33.jpg

Yaay, our tiny friend Vina was back again in Holland for a few days, and she was eager to make some money by doing another Chastity Deal! No time was wasted fitting her into tight full chastity, because I figured this time she should have an even bigger challenge than last time! Little Vina is still cute and shy, and she was not entirely sure about all this metal on her body! It was indeed very tight, and she knew from her previous Deals...

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11654kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 406.9 MB
Download Vina - full chastity

Phoenix Marie and Abella Danger Helpless in Bondage, Tormented and Made to Cum!!
532972aeba6db52e8234f4b35bd099ea.jpg

Studio: Kink: Hogtied
Cast: Phoenix Marie,Abella Danger,The Pope
Video language: English

What happens when you take a seasoned bondage model and pair her up with a new school starlet? You get one of the hottest bondage shoots of all time. You have the bombshell vixen known as Phoenix Marie helpless in tight rope bondage, and sexy young Abella Danger suffering like she loves to do. Phoenix is used to hurt Abella and to pleasure her. Abella gets totally destroyed with a mix of sadistic torment from The Pope and good old fashion bitting from Phoenix

Format: flv
Duration: 1:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1746kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 19.9 MB
Download Phoenix Marie and Abella Danger Helpless in Bondage, Tormented and Made to Cum!!

Melinda - coffee and a smoke
9396d919059b805c5b2b8a70aff098cd.jpg

Melinda's keyholder wanted to take her outside right after she was belted, but Melinda said she wasn't going anywhere without having a coffee and a smoke first. She didn't care if she was filmed all the time, even though she was naked in nothing but her tight belt. She really needed a coffee first. Finding the coffee was not easy in this photo studio, but after some searching she finally found everything she needed.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 706.8 MB
Download Melinda - coffee and a smoke

Cobie - behind the scenes
3be07e8f3e31db3a4715b4eb0f7577cc.jpg

So when she was in Europe, she shot for many websites again, and even during her Chastity Deal she did not stop working! She was literally wearing her belt in all of her shoots, but since most of her work is fetish and bondage, that was usually no problem.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 552.4 MB
Download Cobie - behind the scenes

Roommates In Rope
878c62e4b863fe8c177e9cddde61c5a9.jpg

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

The plots a classic one: Jennifer tries to steal Torys boyfriend, Tory responds by binding and gagging her selfish roommate for the evening, then Jay Edwards, the man in question, makes sure Tory joins Jennifer in strict restraint! Dynamic on-camera tying sequences, top-quality ropework, and the energetic struggling of two beautiful ladies combine to make this a most satisfying version of a vintage storyline. But theres even more to this tape than the conflict between Tory and Jennifer! Utilizing leather straps and spreader bars as well as rope, new model Gianna is presented in seven alluring scenes. Along with familiar immobilizations such as a spread-eagle and hogtie, the Italian beauty experiences a new twist to the old chair-tie!

Format: real
Duration: 45:11
Video: 720x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 332.8 MB
Download Roommates In Rope

The Shop-A-Holics Nightmare
745efc88f39e1e1b2ea20439c857a03c.jpg

Studio: Jayedwards

She may be blonde, beautiful and stacked but Sharon has a real problem with overspending! When she arrives home with yet another armload of shopping bags, hubby Jay hits the roof! Does she think hes made of money? Throwing his credit-card-crazy lady over his shoulder, Jay carries her off to be re-trained. While hes busy tying her to a chair, she even tries to talk her way out of trouble, telling him that she actually saved him money by buying items that were on sale. What?!? Jay explains that she needs a refresher course in what a man really wants from his woman. After tying her tightly around the house a few times, Jay then moves Sharon down to the cold, dark basement for more bondage play. Over the course of her day, she endures strangling breast bondage, clothespins all over her huge tits, multiple strips of duct tape over her ballgags, Jays signature stinger-whips and a crotchrope hoisted so high you wont believe it! The buzzing vibrator that Jay finally slips under her crotchrope must provide her with some very welcome distraction! After the story we are treated to three scenes of lovely, nude and barefoot Chanta Rose, tightly wrapped in rough Manila rope and struggling in Jays bamboo room! Chantas submission to Jay is a beautiful thing to behold - and it looks like she agrees!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:55
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 278kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 265.0 MB
Download The Shop-A-Holics Nightmare

ShinyB - Trip Six Caught Masturbating Pt. 1
718658812d853ae63191304469d5dcc7.jpg

Trip Six is home all by herself for the afternoon. She knows her boyfriend wont be home until later and she decides to try on the new pink zentai she got in the mail today. She puts it on casually, watching herself in the mirror. She decides to go all out in this dress-up session and layers some fishnets and lingerie over her shiny spandex.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 641.9 MB
Download ShinyB - Trip Six Caught Masturbating Pt. 1

Back