Brutal, Bondage, Humiliation, Pain, Slavery, Torture...

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I'm not sure why I would remove the spring clamps from Ariel's nipples, but I do. Ariel is always looking at herself in the mirror and applying lipstick and makeup, and since her arms are bound behind her back, I do it for her. I also write "Bimbo" across her forehead and "useless" across her chest. She trembles with wide eyes as I apply her lipstick in this manner. She seems to have completely surrendered... a very good indication that my training methods are valid. I have a large cock gag that I attempt to strap in her mouth next. She gags hard... I pull it out, but shove it back in again. I'm not happy that I can't buckle it in tight and then she starts gagging again. Not being in the mood for vomit, I abandon the cock gag. We will revisit it at a later time. I do love how large her eyes get when she gags! I cleave gag her with vetwrap instead and remove the binder clips that have been on her tits for a very long time at this point, which is very evident when you see the marks that they leave. Keeping with the unused office supplies theme, I stretch rubberbands around her face and nosehook her. I then take a few selfies of us both, although she did not seem to enjoy it as much as usual. I tie a spreader bar to her ankles, which really exposes her smooth shiny panties and crotchrope. I add a few more spring clamps to her tits, before tightly binding her elbows. My plan was to place at least 25 clamps on each tit, but I get sidetracked. I add more painful hooks to her nose instead, which were made from unused paper clips. Ariel keeps saying how sorry she is, and at this point I truly believe her, but I'm not done with her training. This is where Part 3 ends.

Name: Ariel Anderssen Must Atone For Her Work Place Infractions - Part 3 1080p (H265)

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:18:49 Size: 853.21 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Dr. Cupcakes, the twisted fucker he is, loves playing with those clear straps. Today he's got his eyes set on Amanda Foxx - a hot piece of ass who's about to become his test subject. She's already got her wrists bound and a massive red ballgag shoved in her mouth when he enters the room.

With a firm grip on her long, luscious hair, he leads her into the lab where he proceeds to strap her down like a Christmas goose. First comes the body harness - tight around her waist and chest - followed by more zipties that keep her pinned in place while he roughly handles her tits.

Amanda whimpers and squirms as Dr. Cupcakes takes control of the situation. He spanks her ass red while she struggles against the restraints, unable to break free from his twisted desires.

But this sick fuck isn't done yet. He brings out even more straps and cinches them around her legs until they're completely immobilized - and then he zipties them overhead just for good measure.

By now, Amanda's gag has come loose, but that doesn't stop Dr. Cupcakes from replacing it with a clear, harness-style ballgag that he zipties overhead too.

Part 1 ends with Amanda Foxx tied up tight as fuck, gagged until she can't breathe, and completely at the mercy of Dr. Cupcakes' perverted whims. Stay tuned for Part 2!

Name: Clear Strap Hogtie For Amanda Foxx - Part 1 1080p (H265)

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:20:26 Size: 925.04 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Dr. Cupcakes, the sadistic fucker he is, loves to see Amanda Foxx struggle under the weight of those clear straps. In Part 2, he adds more straps to her upper body before manhandling her some more.

He orders Amanda to turn for him so he can admire his work - her body strapped tight like a Christmas goose. She struggles to inch around several times as he watches from a short distance.

Feeling especially horny today, Dr. Cupcakes decides to add one more strap - this time around Amanda's neck. He enjoys some gag talk from time to time, so he coaxes some out of Amanda while she's strapped up like a fucking Christmas turkey.

After leaving her on her knees for a bit, he returns and places her on her stomach. As he watches her helplessly squirm under all those straps, he can't help but chuckle at the thought of how much more he can do to this poor girl.

Name: Clear Strap Hogtie For Amanda Foxx - Part 2 1080p (H265)

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:19:27 Size: 879.85 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

This clip begins where Part 2 concluded... Saliva flows from beneath the harness gag as Dr. Cupcakes places Amanda in an extremely tight clear strap hogtie. Utilizing her harness gag, a ziptie is used to pull and secure her head back. Amanda is left to struggle, drool, and endure her bondage. Eventually, the doctor returns and positions her on her side. He is not satisfied with the experiments thus far, so he turns the lights back on. He believes that Amanda could have struggled more, so he returns and orders her to struggle harder while smacking her tits as an incentive. That's better, she cannot move at all, but she manages to flop around quite nicely... much better. Additionally, I have included some behind-the-scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Name: Clear Strap Hogtie For Amanda Foxx - Part 3 1080p (H265)

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:31:09 Size: 1.38 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

I have Pepper and 1000 feet of rope. In Part 1, I tie Pepper's wrists behind her back and start neckroping her from her waist down to her knees. By the end of Part 1, she's completely bound and unable to move.

Name: Pepper Sterling 825 - Part 1 1080p (H265)

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:19:15 Size: 869.55 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

In this clip, Pepper is already bound with rope and her pigtails tied up. I continue to tie her elbows together and add more rope to her waist and above and below her tits. By the end of the clip, Pepper is fully immobilized and unable to move.

Name: Pepper Sterling 825 - Part 2 1080p (H265)

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:21:23 Size: 966.88 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

The video picks up where Part 3 left off, with Pepper's massive tits tied up with rope. Fuckin' A, they're getting 25 feet of it each! And just when you thought that was enough, more rope is used to bind her upper body. Then, I remove her neck rope and she takes a seat so I can stuff a ball in her mouth and tie it up nice and tight.

After that, it's time for some serious hogtying on the floor - coming up in Part 4.

Name: Pepper Sterling 825 - Part 3 1080p (H265)

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:17:54 Size: 807.34 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I am immediately tying her heeled feet with more rope. A tight hogtie is next for Pepper. A length of closet rod is tied to her heels next. The rope that was tied into her pigtails earlier is then tied to the ends of the rod. Another length of rope is tied to the back of her rope head harness as well and tied back to her feet. Pepper lays there helplessly. I order her to struggle. She tries, but there really isn't much room for struggle at this point.

Name: Pepper Sterling 825 - Part 4 1080p (H265)

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:21:11 Size: 953.12 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Lexi Lane has done it again, but this time it looks like her conditions of probation is going to send her away for quite a while. Sitting restrained in her in a strange house which seems odd to her, she struggles in cuffs. Her hands have been cuffed behind her back and for some odd reason her elbows are joined together with another set of cuffs. Her ankles are bound with cuffs and she fidgets her heels. She wonders why the cop would have left her alone like this in this strange house but she knows she screwed up royally, but she also loves her criminal lifestyle. She looks up and sees her PO Slyyy comes, tells Lexi how badly she fucked up this time. Lexi is facing 20 years for all the felonies she racked up, and being a repeat offender, she can kiss her freedom goodbye. Slyyy makes her an offer though and tells her about her loser stepson who never leaves his room and plays video games all day. Lexi is confused as to how she can help and Slyyy drops some not so subtle hints. Lexi catches on and is still hesitant so Slyyy reminds her she will spend the next 20 years munching prison carpet or she can help Slyyy with her problem. Lexi will do anything to avoid the 20 years and so Slyyy steps off to get her gamer. She comes back and quickly introduces Lexi to Milk, a quiet loner and leaves the two to get acquainted. They hit if off right away, first with gamer talk and Lexi starts moving in closer to keep up her end of the deal. The two delinquents start making out. She keeps pulling at her cuffs and asks Milk to help get them off, but he has no idea where the key is. She insists on going to his room so he can show her more about his video games, but just before they can Slyyy returns and stops them in their tracks. Grabbing Lexi by a pigtail, she tells her not to have any funny ideas like escaping and there will be no more talking about video games. Lexi doesn't like the cold stiff metal cuffs locked around her wrists, elbows and ankles. She complains that they are hurting her, so Slyyy tells her she can fix that.

Now with the cuffs gone, Lexi is bound in rope. Her wrists are lashed together behind her and her elbows bound tightly together. She chest harness has been roped on her and her tits have been painfully bound tightly with thin cord wrapped around the base of her tits causing them to swell and bulge. Slyyy asks if the ropes are more comfortable then the cuffs. Lexi thanks her then Slyyy insists that they get down to business and this time she going to supervise. She instructs them to kiss and get to know each other more. The two feel awkward with her sitting there, but do as they are instructed. Milk starts getting into playing with a real woman and not one in game, pulling her closer and playing with her breasts. After a bit, Slyyy halts them to speed things up and tells Lexi to get down and she milk what her mouth can do. Lexi instructs Milk and he drops his pants while she kneels before him. She takes his cock right into her mouth and gets to sucking. The day just keeps getting better for her stepson and Slyyy puts her high heeled foot into Lexi's back so she can't back off the cock. Lexi gags and slurps away working Milk's throbbing rod. Slyyy hands him Lexi's pigtails so he can control her and tells him that women like when you pull their hair. He grabs them and directs the speed of which Lexi's head bobs on his throbbing cock. Slyyy shoves her heel in the back of Lexi's head making her gag on his dick. With Milk good and hard, Slyyy stops them and bends Lexi over the couch to get fucked. Milk jumps right in and Lexi is really getting into it. She is impressed with how he slams into her pussy, thrusting her until she cums on his cock. She moans heavily while flailing her wrists with her face pressed into the sofa. Slyyy eventually stops them again and unties Lexi ankles so she can ride him and leaves the two. Lexi start gagging on his cock more, him holding her down on it releasing her and holding her down again to choke. She continues to suck his cock for awhile before mounting his cock. They both begin moaning in pleasure. She rides while he pumps her, getting closer to orgasm. she the squats on his cock and he starts bouncing her faster until they both cum hard. Now with everybody pleased, Slyyy comes back. She lets Milk know that Lexi is his for the time being and lets Lexi know to not even think of leaving, dangling that 20 years in her face, before sending them off to his room with Lexi still tightly bound in the ropes. (26:18 minutes)

Name: You will fuck my boy or go to jail wench

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:26:18 Size: 1.13 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Adara's back and looking for some bondage and punishment action. She's on her knees, begging for it with those drooling eyes of hers. You can't resist, so you drag her in by her hair and start manhandling her rough. You strap a tight ballgag around her head, then rip her blouse open and grope her perky tits through her pantyhose. You neckrope her, and the drool starts to drip from behind her gag as you bind her tightly with a crotchrope and wrap her legs with multiple wraps of cinched rope. This is where Part 1 ends, with Adara completely helpless and at your mercy.

Name: Adara Begs For Bondage - Part 1 1080p (H265)

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:21:52 Size: 988.85 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Back