Bukkake: Ocean of sperm! Blowjobs with facial covering cum!

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Leyre Pajon & Karla Pirata
Genres: spanish, big tit, natural, cumshot, bukkake
Video language: English

A dozen stallions cum loaded against two teens impressive. The Bukkake de Leyre in Madrid was a
brutal pig feast........ Pirate Karla also attended the event and ate dirty mouth Pajon Leyre boars putting us all lost
Leyre is wildly beautiful and Karla has a huge tetorras, do not stop the rubbing each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing the
chicken you eat Leyre, without blinking!!!!! Throat and swallow up getting the runs in the mouth, face and body. Do
not miss the best Bukkake with girls more Villacerda Pigs!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
Audio: 125kbps
File size: 437.3 MB

Download link: Leyre Pajon & Karla Pirata

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bukkake,Cum,Blow,

Even though I'm not a big fan of facials (as the cum swallowing gets more complicated and part of the jizz is always wasted) I have to admit that this is a really nice scene. It's a big load and it goes right into my eye. I nevertheless managed to scoop up a big mouthful and swallowed it all.

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1738kbps
Audio: 62kbps
File size: 116.4 MB

Download link: Skin Tight

Genres: Bukkake,Cum,Blow,

This was the first ever video I did in high def. Great close ups of me getting my throat stuffed missionary style. The oral cum shot and swallowing finish is actually larger than life if viewed at full resolution. It almost feels like being right there only a foot away from the action.

Duration: 7:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1950kbps
Audio: 78kbps
File size: 112.3 MB

Download link: Hotsauce

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Tila Flame
Genres: BlowBang, Brunette, Bukakke, Ebony, Facial, Fetish, Petite, Shaved, Tattoos

Tila Flame's always surrounding herself with so many white guys you'd think she was their mascot. Actually, Tila Flame's going to be cheering for peckerwood cock and her mouth is holding that pep rally. The South truly rose and it was in order to stad Tila's tonsils with each and every cracker cock. We improved race relations by having Tila go down the line and suck and worship each white boy until her lungs expelled every last inch of air. Much like a hoedown, this Cumbang continued until the sun dropped and each good ol' boy donated their nut sauce on her pretty black face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 48kbps
File size: 620.2 MB

Download link: Tila Flame

Cast: Yasmine De Leon
Genres: Brunette, GangBang

The Cumbangers are none too pleased that Obama has another 4 years of "fucking up this country." How do you spell revenge? Well, it seems as if taking out their aggression on a Michelle Obama look-alike is in order. Yasmine De Leon fits that bill. The Cumbangers take their place and Yasmine (looking like the First Lady), gets to work by sucking each and every Republican cock in the room. "Michelle Obama" gets dirty by getting on her knees and sucking and jerking each white cock put ion her face. The money that Obama hasn't taken from the white man is put to good use as "Michelle" gets bent over and fucked. Each white guy lines up-like a polling station in Salt Lake City- and proceed to slam their white meat into her black pussy. The end result is a downpour of white jizz all over beautiful black face. We doubt Oabamacare will cover the pinkeye that "Michelle" got from all that white cum.

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 48kbps
File size: 644.0 MB

Download link: Yasmine De Leon

Cast: Jada Stevens
Genres: Blonde, BlowBang, Bukakke, Facial, No Tattoos, Petite, Shaved

I hope you guys like what I'm about to do all in the name of race relations. I got all dolled up this morning and made my way down the vile streets of Los Angeles in search of a meeting of disgruntled black men. I hope the rumors are true in that they take an innocent white girl and use her face for some graffiti of their very own. My boyfriend thinks I'm out at the mall with my girlfriends and he'd shit himself if he knew that his future wife was pleasing as much black cock as possible. My lungs went into overtime as big black shafts came from all corners to stuff my mouth. There was no limp dick to be found which is a big change from what I get at night from my man. My lips nearly ripped off face since all these dicks were as wide as my arms and long as well. I knew I'd be getting a lot of black goo but this was ridiculous. It must have been a while since these brothas were serviced and I'm glad I could do my part.

Duration: 21:50
Audio: 62kbps
File size: 500.9 MB

Download link: Jada Stevens

Year: 2012
Genre:Bukkake, BlowJobs, Cumshots, Gang Bang, Breasts
Duration:30 min
Studio: Uro bukkake
Starring:Pretty girls
File size: 465.1 MB
Description:Japanese bukkake for you.A beautiful Japanese woman loves fresh sperm. Many men cum on her young face. she is really like

Video Format: Flash Video 4 960x544 30 fps 2781 Kbps
Audio: MP3 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

Download link: Japanese bukkake for you

Cast: Taylor Luxxx
Genres: BlowBang, Brunette, Bukakke, Ebony, Facial, Fetish, GangBang, Petite, Shaved, Tattoos

The therapist's couch can be costly and a big waste of time. Taylor Luxxx is trying to self-medicate ever since she caught her boyfriend with his dick inside some white girl. Taylor's encounter with the demonic gentleman at the dispensary soon finds her with an alternative form of medicine. Enter the Cumbangers. Taylor's informed that the best revenge can't be bottled up and she's down for anything at this point in her rocky relationship. Taylor is welcomed to the party by getting felt up right before her beautiful face gets pushed down onto each white cock. Taylor crawls over to each peckerwood while her hands rub and tug anyone not lucky enough to be in her mouth at that point. Taylor Luxx soon forgets about the infidelity she's gone through the very second she's bent over and vulnerable to a mob of white cocks. There's no white boy in the room that doesn't jab her pussy with his dipstick and that's what she's getting. Those beautiful black legs spread like butter and that pussy, once belonging to a thug from Compton, now is up for grabs at this redneck rally. The only thing left for Taylor Luxx to do is get splashed with southern sauce before going home and changing the locks on her door.

Duration: 26:40
Audio: 47kbps
File size: 606.9 MB

Download link: Taylor Luxxx

Back