Can't See Preview Piks?

KeeblerElf

How come I can't see any preview piks for any postings? Getting image not available for every one. This forum is useless without piks...

What's going on?

EDIT: That's weird, it's only in the XXX Movies & Clips forum where the images don't come up. They work in the other forums...

Can you please point me to a thread where you can't see any previews? Maybe the image host is down...

I think it will be better to implement something like captha like on main forum to protect the quality posts and posters and prevent useless posting . this will also decrease the load on servers

I'm not sure if it will be done, probably yes, till now we didn't add anything cause many people are moving they old megathreads from the 1.0 version to the 2.0. and this is already a problem for them, someone even asked to reduce the time needed to wait between the postings, adding also the captcha would make their process even uneasier.

Though, it is just a metter of time, wait and see!

Aeris

Then wats the point of archeiving the old forum if same things are gonna copy pasted here it will be just a wastage of server space isnt it ..... I dont get the point behind all this fuss mate

regards

The old version was also full of double posting and dead threads/posts/links

Here we started good, avoiding these things and both the server and the algorithms are better then the old ones, not mentioning that here is faster.

It will be probably added after a bit of time, and maybe will be also added again the VIP membership to avoid the captcha (obviously for the credited posters only)

Aeris

ya miss that vip tag here but still as u say this forum is bit fast than old one else old one gives some troubles sometimes...

Back