Collection gay pictures

For the first Style issue of 2013, we�ve travelled to Los Angeles to soak up that infamous Cali cool. And who better than James Franco to front this special edition? We talk to him about Disney�s Oz The Great and Powerful and his other film, about gay S&M sex and cinema. It�s a little less Disney, that one.

Plus, there�s a whole host of STYLE throughout the issue, in big block caps. We�re got a 20 page collections story shot on the streets of L.A., Californian boys in Californian swimwear, the best in timepieces shot on location at Muscle Beach and the story of how a West Coast educated duo who turned a faded French label into a fashion powerhouse.

You can also win a bag of style goodies, we chose the best denim shirts for your perusal, there�s the best in the trend for prints Spring/Summer 2013 plus a profile of Michael Kors. Oh, and Romy and Michele are our alternative style icons. It works!

All this fashion in our bumper STYLE issue, plus Romeo Beckham gives his clothing tips to Attitude exclusively (this is a slight fib)

File size: 35.5 MB
Download Attitude April Issue 229

An undercover photojournalist prepared to do whatever it takes to get the hottest unauthorized pictures he can, doesn?t realize how far his story will take him.
Secretly photographing his exploits, he screws his way through a farmyard of hard working men; drunks, ex-cons and college dropouts alike. But Hell hath no fury like a redneck scorned!
When the entire farm works out what is really happening the mob decides to take full advantage of what Tug is offering... until something unexpected happens.
Type: Comics / Manga
Format: JPG
Quantity of material: a comic book, 26 pictures
Genre: Gay, Comics, Anal, Oral

File size: 122.7 MB
Download Tug Harder 2

Comics by author Dale Lazarov. Join and enjoy.
Collection of Manly: A. Busted - Caught in the act. Friendship and brave policeman passerby who helped catch a fugitive criminal. Two. Clinch - Clinch. Boxing capture. Two friends, boxers, after the ring to go in the shower .... Three. Hot librarian - Hot Librarian. The guy at the club noticed a handsome man with a mustache, but did not meet him. Then he went to the library to read magazines ....
Collection of Nightlife: A. Hard cases - hard cases. Two. Layover - a delay of departure. Three. Closing time - time of closing.
Type: Comics / Manga Format: JPG
The amount of material 2 of the collection, 6 comics, 74 figure, a pdf file
Genre: Anal, Oral, Facial

File size: 358.4 MB
Download Dale Lazarov

Release Year: 2013

If you live around Los Angeles you have probably seen Adam before. His face is everywhere. Adam has done a lot of high fashion work and his hot Nordic looks are always in great demand. Adam and I have struck up a friendship over the years working together on various mainstream projects. I admit he always aroused me and I had a really big crush in him for a while but after working with him and laughing with him it kinda went away. That is until I started working with him again. I had wondered what he might look like naked and wondered if I might be a bit disappointed. Hell no! Adam has in my opinion one of the sexiest lean bodies I have seen. He has this almost reddish blonde hair all over his body and its amazingly hot and beautiful. And best of all, a really great treasure trail that goes down to a great crotch and hairy legs! Yuummmmm! Adam finally after so many years relented to work with me on this shoot and all I can say is that it was well worth the wait. One great body, beautiful dick, a great big smile..I could go on for days! Adam is one of the most beautiful guys to appear on my site and will definitely be making an appearance again!

File size: 15.0 MB
Download Hot Boy Adam Picture Collection

Aren't you horny as hell for a little Reese and Adam action? I know just thinking about it makes me want to grab my crotch and close the door to my office. Ever since we have introduced Reese he has been extremely popular on the site. But I am sure you are already aware of that fact. This boy was made to fuck. With his gym jock muscle and smooth pecs and abs, he's got a body anyone would shoot a load over. And Adam? What more can I say abut him that has not already been said. The boy is beautiful with a lean muscular build and that fuzzy stomach that drives me crazy. I had meant to paid these two up a while back but it just didn't happen and I knew I didn't want the opportunity to slip away again. Adam is an excellent bottom. and Reese, well you have already seen him in action. The day of the shoot Adam took a look at Reese and I could tell it was going to be a great shoot. The boy was horny as hell. Reese of course smiled a lot and charmed Adam like he always does. The two really got along well but I guess that is obvious isn't it? The shoot starts out with the two exploring each others bodies and then before you know it the blow jobs and fucking begin. Reese gives this guy a really hard pounding and Adam loves it! Reese has a way of making them beg for more! This is one of the best scenes we have done so far and it includes two of the hottest guys on Randy Blue. I love to see straight guys fucking and when things get as hardcore as this you know you're in for some really hot sex. Enjoy!

File size: 3.4 MB
Download Adam&Reese-Photo Set

Personally made wallpaper.
As this genre is very popular, I do not rule out that there may be some repetition, but they are completely random and malicious. Photos were taken from various sources from amateur to the studio.
Year: 2012
Type: Desktop
The amount of material: 80 pieces
Studio: Kub-art
Genre: Erotic, Muscle, Body
Resolution: 1920x1080

File size: 38.7 MB
Download Gay collection of desktop wallpapers

Denis Reed has long since built a reputation for being a player � a guy who�ll pretty much have sex with anything so long as it has a pulse � whilst young Kai Alexander is the kind of boy who�ll rut with any dick so long as it�s thick, hard and able to give him the sort of ride he�s long since grown accustomed to. So put these two fabulous performers together and you can pretty much imagine straightaway what kind of ball-draining escapade it proves to be.
Date: 03/January/2013
Genre: Duet, Kissing, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Muscular, Twink, Piercing

File size: 417.2 MB
Download Cute, smooth and horny

Gay calendars from AnCare for 2014 of a format 15*20 and 20*30 of cm for the press. Permission 2460*1640 and 1230*1640. In registration the drawings Bastin Marjolein, gay photos of different studios, including Colt, Titan, by MM, EnigmaticBoys, etc. are used. Calendars either Russian-speaking, or English-speaking; also names of months are duplicated in French and Italian languages. Some months are presented in one folder 20*30 in two options (exclusively on your choice - what picture is pleasant, that and we choose).
Type: Photos
Quantity of a material: 4 folders of 52 photos
Genre: gay, erotic, solo, full nude

File size: 92.1 MB
Download Gay Calendars 2014

Release Year: 2011

They might be friends and equals in the world of business, but behind closed doors Jessie Colter submits completely to the whims of Adam Killian. Adam's thick, 8-inch cock is always in need of service, and Jessie is just the guy to drop to his knees and suck the throbbing piece of meat off. Adam, while a passionate lover, isn't a selfish one: he and Jessie reverse roles and Adam takes Jessie into his mouth for a loud, hard, and wet blowjob! When they're not sucking cock, the couple enjoys some hard and tireless ass play, which leads up to Adam deeply penetrating Jessie's hole. As Adam fucks Jessie, the bottom's legs are tangled in his suit pants, allowing him no escape. All he can do is submit to Adam's lust! The sexual indiscretion culminates with both of the guys completely naked, free of their suits: Jessie is laying on top of Adam, grinding up and down on his erection until they both explode in loads of cum!

File size: 748.7 MB
Download Tailored Stud Adam Killian Pumps Jessie Colter

Year: 1998
Type of distribution: a collection of drawings, manga, comics and other things
Format: jpg, png, gif and Video: is 2.1
Genre: gay, furry & human, setakon, yaoi, yiff, solo.

Description: The collection contains a lot of media files. Most images. There are 2.1 Video:, 2-3 comics about five pieces of animations in the format "gif". Almost all the images in color, bright and juicy. BUT there are a couple of (maybe ten) heterosexual images. Only 8 folders (not counting the main - it also contains the image). There Setakon inside, pictures of cartoon characters and much more. I say at once: work "dropouts" - a little.
Collection itself - a collection of favorite and most exciting things. If someone like screens and poster - sure to download! Will not be sorry.

File size: 282.7 MB
Download Collection gay pictures

Back