Crazy BDSM, Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Part - 2)

White Lingerie
338be2b85cc8accc25d83dd5ec998302.jpg

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

Download White Lingerie

White Slip Pole Tie
9a3e31a0aeb3640f6e2b83086079a595.jpg

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...

Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

Download White Slip Pole Tie

Harmony and Sebastian
9af821a46ed39a9e144fe320eefd9276.jpg

Cast: Harmony ,Sebastian
Video language: English

Harmony is the new Queen of MenInPain. She is so sexy, so beautiful and so cruel all at once! She likes her subs to be obedient and always tied up.Sebastian is bound when getting slapped, while worshipping her feet and most importantly when his cock is used for her pleasure he is tied down to the bed frame. He cums without asking permission and is made to lick Harmony's luscious ass clean. Once she is satisfied his balls are tied super tight and pulled up to the ceiling.this position presents his ass nicely for some hard anal fucking.

Duration: 27:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 315.1 MB

Download Harmony and Sebastian

Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge
b5d5bcf12d0db4bfba32b1702e0b71ef.jpg

Again? Yes, she likes the prize, but not the shocks! So Yasmine puts herself through the shock collar challenge once again. Hands locked behind her back, she can only wait for the next shock while the levels increase.

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14018kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

Download Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

Back