Crazy BDSM, Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Part - 2)

Freshie's Test - Part 1
a5a16c706405a89b7387d3e751a946ab.jpg

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 1

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4
f90ae923631e1b8ff9120c15f7e9db82.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

Hysteria
c9435490533a2bac9a008f499854d64b.jpg

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand.
The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They won't let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe.
Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow.
Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well restricted the rest of her is even easier to access for torment. It gives PD the ability to train her clit so she will only cum when she is commanded to do so.

Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.9 MB

Download Hysteria

Back