Crazy Female Domination! Strapon, humilation, slave (Updated)

Amadahy (Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt in Open Wounds 2017

Keywords : Femdom, Humiliation, Whipping, Punishment, Financial Domination, Salt, High Heels

Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Video Duration : 9 min 9 s
Size : 666 MB
Video Format : MPEG-4

Amadahy bites her piggy slave hard. Even its unseasoned raw flesh tastes delicious. Piggy was intended to be Amadahy's personal bank, but it had the audacity to withhold a small bit of money from Princess. Unacceptable. It will pay. Piggy banks are almost always broken open when it's time to collect the coins. After she cracks the bank open with her whip, Amadahy seasons its wounds with salt. The pig cries out a lot, inhuman sounds. It stumbles around in pain. Amadahy will not stop. Even though it can no longer stand, she continues to break it's back open while it lies on the ground. Time for piggy to be slaughtered. After this clip was shot, piggy was taken out back behind the house and drenched with accelerant. We roasted piggy while it was alive and still screaming. All the girls came out from the sorority and we had a luau. The roast was delicious and served eleven plus.

Download File :

Download file:

Riley Jenner (Caged Cuck 2018

Keywords : Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Solo

Video Duration : 9 min 40 s
Size : 825 MB

You have officially been replaced since you aren't Man enough to be able to pleasure your Mistress just the way she likes. Don't worry Mistress Riley has found the perfect position for you to fill as her caged up cuckold pet. The only orgasms that will be in your new life are the kind to be licked up and swallowed by her new lover! Lucky for you Mistress Riley is feeling extra sweet and will allow you one last release before your cock gets locked into chastity for all eternity.

Download File :

Download file:

Julie Skyhigh (european deputy became a julie's slave - part 2: & amp; assfucking strap-on - eat your cum! 2015

Keywords : Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish

Video Duration : 15 min 19 s
Size : 827 MB

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

Download File :

Download file:

Princess Beverly (Kicking Princess Bella's Slave 2017

Keywords : Femdom, Humination, Brunette, High Heels, Ballbusting

Video Duration : 11 min 13 s
Size : 987 MB

This was a fun clip. Bella is behind the camera for this one. She basically just "gave" me this loser to kick in the nuts as hard and as much as I want! He is like totally obsessed with her...so we are both basically laughing in his face that she can make him do anything for her. (It's funny- we talk about him like he is a "thing" for Bella to use however she wants- like he isn't standing right there next to us in the room! LOL) Bella doesn't give a **** though- I fuckin love her. She knows that she can talk shttt right in front of this losers face about how he doesn't mean ANYTHING to her- and he will STILL do whatever she says! Fuckin awesome. Now THAT is a good slave, IMO!
So I decide that I want to kick him in the nuts like HARD- with some pointy steel-toed boots! Haha. But me n Bella laugh that this bitch has no choice in the matter. Bella just snaps her fingers and gives the order- and this bitch's legs INSTANTLY SPREAD WIDE. LOL I am impressed! And even though you can't see her in this clip, Bella is just sitting back, laughing, and filming the whole thing for our profit. (And of course commanding her "bitch" to keep getting back up and letting me kick it in the balls again, and again, and AGAIN...)
Her slave did pretty good. Even though he was obviously in agony, he kept getting up when commanded- and that is all that matters in a slave. Obedience and the ability to suffer for our profit and entertainment! Bella decided she MAY keep him a little longer based on his obedience...haha.

Download File :

Download file:

Mistress Mandy Marx (Obedience And Stroking 2018

Keywords : Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob

Video Duration : 15 min 33 s
Size : 381 MB

Fight me, toss, turn, love me, crave me. All I need to do is wear fetishy clothes and wet my hand. And you are totally mine. I command. You can't think but to obey. With a finger, I own you. So easily, it really makes me feel like a goddess. I leave you in a hump.

Download File :

Download file:

Brianna, Natalya & amp; Chloe (Sister and Friend Turn Brother into Sissy with Help from Mother 2018

Keywords : Femdom, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Taboo, Chastity, Crossdressing, Behavioral Modification

Video Duration : 13 min 59 s
Size : 1.02 GiB

Natalya cinches her brother into a tight corset. She and her friend, Chloe, are turning him into a sissy. Danni, Natalya's brother, complains about what the girls are doing to him. The girls laugh at him and do it anyway. Danni is almost fully transformed. The girls have made her wear a long wig, and pink garters with a matching collar, in addition to her usual chastity device. But Danni really does not want to be humiliated any longer by being dressed up this way. She puts up a stink, and Natalya responds by calling their Mother into the bedroom. Brianna enters to find her daughters quarreling. Brianna must reinforce to Danni that there are no males allowed in the household. She must go along with Mother's rules and be a good girl. Brianna makes her son put on the satin panties that started the argument between the siblings in the first place. The females finish dressing Danni to fully-transform the awkward young man into a pretty girl. They complete the transformation with a lesson in poise, and taunt Danni with hints at what will come next for her.

Download File :

Download file:

Alex Coal - Naked Ballbusting 08.06.2017

Keywords : Femdom, Ball Abuse, BallBusting, High Heels, CBT

Video Duration : 8 min 27 s
Size : 327 MB

In the first part he gets his balls busted because he is not able to get a hard on. This girl demands it anytime, even when after she abused him real bad! She kicks him also when he is lying in front of her, legs open. Then standing again for more kicking in his down hanging nutsack, until he get floored again by one brutal kick after many many kicks in the balls.
For the lovers of naked girls busting nuts.

Download File :

Download file:

Valentina Nappi (Mind Fucked 2018

Keywords : Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Solo, Mind Fuck, POV

Video Duration : 10 min 15 s
Size : 864 MB

Mistress Valentina and her little brown bottle turn you into the mindless fuck-hole you were meant to be. Keep up and Keep SNIFFING!

Download File :

Download file:

Back