Digital XXX Games Collectiton

Amnesia [v0.97b Extended] [Super Alex]

Updated: 2024-03-13
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: None
Language: English, Russian
File size: 5.98 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Voyeurism, Mystery, Incest, Cheating, Romance, MILF, Groping, Corruption, Sandbox

Overview:
Amnesia is a new story from the developer of the popular game Lucky Mark. A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Amnesia_0.97b-pc_EXTENDED.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Amnesia_0.97b-pc_EXTENDED.zip

Seeds of Chaos [v0.4.03 Dev] [Vénus Noire]

Updated: 2024-02-14
Developer: Vénus Noire
Language: English
File size: 1.28 Gb
Genre: ADV, RenPy, Fantasy, Oral sex, Monsters, Anal sex, Corruption, BDSM, Slave training

Overview:
Seeds of Chaos is a dark fantasy eroge made in Ren'py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series', as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
seeds-of-chaos-0.4.03-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
seeds-of-chaos-0.4.03-pc.zip

A New Dawn [v4.4.4] [WhiteRaven]

Updated: 2024-02-18
Developer: WhiteRaven
File size: 2.43 Gb
Genre: 3dcg, anal sex, corruption, fantasy, female protagonist, group sex, interracial, male domination, oral sex, vaginal sex, animation, sexy girls, big tits, beautiful ass, all sex, blowjob, hardcore sex, titfuck

Overview:
The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerful duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
New_Dawn_4.4.4.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
New_Dawn_4.4.4.zip

House Party [v1.3.1.12069e] [Eek! Games]

Updated: 2024-02-27
Developer: Eek! Games
File size: 3.86 Gb
Genre: 3D Game, 3DCG, Adventure, Animated, Combat, Corruption, Dating sim, Exhibitionism, Groping, Humor, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Multiple endings, Oral sex, Point & click, Romance, Sandbox, Simulator, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Voiced, Voyeurism

Overview:
The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn't much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
House Party 1.3.1.12069e.7z

Download Fileboom.me:
House Party 1.3.1.12069e.7z

Lisa [v2.90b] [PaleGrass]

Updated: 2024-02-17
Developer: PaleGrass
Version: v2.90b
File size: 1.81 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Female protagonist, Hotwife, Anal sex, Big tits, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Handjob, Blowjob, Swinging, Creampie, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Titfuck, MILF, Voyeurism

Overview:
Take control of Lisa, a young girl in her final year of college as she embarks on the final educational hurdle:
The Credit Hunt
To graduate Lisa must earn ample credits from local businesses and corporations by taking on part-time work fulfilling on-the-job duties in a range of industries.
Living a docile and quiet life with her boyfriend Danny may not be the reserved future Lisa wishes for herself.. and with so many doors opening day by day she has every opportunity to change everything.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Lisa_2.90b_Win.rar

Download Fileboom.me:
Lisa_2.90b_Win.rar

My Best Deal [v3.0] [Pirot King]

Updated: 2024-02-16
Developer: Pirot King
Language: English, Russian, Polish
File size: 4.35 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Incest, Paranormal, MILF, Big tits, Big ass, Footjob, Handjob, Interracial, Lesbian, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Mind Control

Overview:
After saving a girl from certain death, a young man finds himself in heaven where he cuts a deal with the goddess of love.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
My_Best_Deal_3.0-winlinux.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
My_Best_Deal_3.0-winlinux.zip

Shale Hill Secrets [v0.16.1] [Love-Joint]

Updated: 2024-03-01
Developer: Love-Joint
File size: 4.17 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Creampie, Incest, Male protagonist, MILF, Oral sex, PoV, Romance, School setting, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Big ass, Big tits, Anal sex, Mobile game, Sandbox

Overview:
Gain the power to peer into people’s hidden lives.
Plunge into the secrets beneath Shale Hill University.
Unravel a conspiracy, fall in love, or use your power to seduce your classmates,
in this adult visual novel by Love-Joint.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
shale-hill-secrets-v0.16.1.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
shale-hill-secrets-v0.16.1.zip

The Lewd Knight [v0.95.5] [Feodosiy]

Updated: 2024-03-15
Developer: Feodosiy
File size: 1.18 Gb
Genre: 2D Game, Combat, Adventure, Humor, Management, Parody, Sandbox, Turn based combat, Female Protagonist, Masturbation, Oral Sex

Overview:
One girl in a big city. There are enormous difficulties on her way, but she has big heart and big... You will have to help her achieve her main dream, clean her hometown of crime.
Formerly known as 'Sluterella: Boobs and Honor'

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
The_Lewd_Knight_0.95.5.rar

Download Fileboom.me:
The_Lewd_Knight_0.95.5.rar

The Night Driver [v1.1] [BlackToad]

Updated: 2024-02-18
Developer: BlackToad
File size: 868 Mb
Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Point&Click, Big Tits, MILF, Thriller noir, Retro, Animated, Big ass, Handjob, Masturbation, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, RPG.

Overview:
The Night Driver is a point and click, RPG, adult game. Set in a dark and dirty world, full of drug dealers, prostitutes, criminals, and liars. The main story is set around families with a history of criminal, backstabbing, and affairs.
The goal for me is to create a big world, with lots of places, characters, scenes (content in general), and believable crime/erotic thriller story.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
TheNightDriverV1.1.7z

Download Fileboom.me:
TheNightDriverV1.1.7z

A House In The Rift [v0.7.5r1] [Zanith]

Updated: 2024-02-27
Developer: Zanith
File size: 7.19 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Corruption, Creampie, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Titfuck, Harem, Cuddling

Overview:
You were thrown into a dimensional rift and have no idea what to do. Nevertheless, other castaways from different realities join you one by one in order to form an everlasting bond of trust, friendship and physical intimacy.

Beautiful girls from various fantasy dimensions take care of you during the day, and then you go off exploring rift oddities through the night. And you can bake cakes with a succubus, wrestle with a giant voluptuous pirate captain, study magic with a young girl acolyte, and then do some extracurricular activities with them, too.
Fall in love with the girls, fall in bed with them, and fall into the different rifts every night!

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
AHouseInTheRift-0.7.5r1-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
AHouseInTheRift-0.7.5r1-pc.zip

Back