Dirty Shit on Your Body - Poop, Vomit, Scat

Scat Ella Masturbating And Licking Shit

Featuring: Scat Ella / Ella Malova

Genre: Scat, Shit Licking, Pissing, Masturbation, 1080X1920

Scat Ella takes a big fat shit right on the floor. The brown mass comes out as a coil out of her asshole and lays on the floor. She bends down and then licks the huge stinky log and shows off her brown tongue. Then she uses a dildo to masturnate in front of the shit. She pisses while fucking her own cunt with the dildo. The piss makes the log of poop wet and she licks her piss from the floor. She tongue fucks the log of poop which has now become soft from the piss. She takes the shit in her hand and puts it in her mouth. She fucks her pussy with the dildo while tasting the crap. At the end she spits out a brown sludge onto her pussy.

Format: mp4
Size: 439.6 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 10 min 1 sec

Download or Play LINK:

Scat Ella Masturbating And Licking Shit

Scarlet Amp Bruna First Scarlets Scat Session

Featuring:

Genre: Scat, Pissing, Lesbian, LezDom, Masturbation, Human Toilet, Fetish

Here you'll watch the sexy young girl Scarlet giving her precious kaviar to her slave Bruna. She is wearing her favorite black short of lycra, she forced Bruna to lick her pussy and tits before the piss and scat.

Size: 1.85 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 32 min 56 sec

Download or Play LINK:

Scarlet Amp Bruna First Scarlets Scat Session

Freaky Baby Poopy Pantyhose

Featuring: Freaky Baby

Genre: Scat, Teen, 1080P

I was doing my morning excercise in the pantyhose and new top I bought the last week. During a rest between workouts I found myself desperate to poop. I know you want to see me pooping my panties, so it was excellent chance to give you what you want

Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 11 min 5 sec

Download or Play LINK:

Freaky Baby Poopy Pantyhose

Chrisextreme Amp Pretty Lisa Total Scat

Featuring:

Genre: Scat, Piss, Human Toilet, Fisting, Fetish, All Sex

When two of the world's most extreme scat ladies meet up you know you are in for a very wild and dirty ride. Prettylisa and Chris-Extreme brought along three very well trained toileslaves (including one TV) to serve and be served - yellow chamapgne and brown sweets straight from all available holes. Lisa received one of the best scat fistfucks of her life, she orgasmed so intensely she could hardly remember afterwards. Lisa and Chris - total scat, what else.

Size: 653.8 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 62 min 22 sec

Download or Play LINK:

Chrisextreme Amp Pretty Lisa Total Scat

Hotscatwife Gigantic Shit Into My Slaves Mouth

Featuring: Ashley

Genre: Scat, Toilet Slavery, 1080P

I am thrilled to see you waiting for me slave! I've saved up nearly four days worth of shit to share with you. Watch me tease you with my big bubble butt in your face, slide your long tongue into my dirty hole and inhale the sweet scent of my sweaty ass! I tease you with my hole and big ass in my sexy full butt lingerie! I hope you are ready to catch this log because it maybe my biggest yet! Now let me ride you hard while you hold onto it and let me have a taste with you! Oh man it tastes amazing! I love to lick my shit off of my slaves face! You toilet slave boys that want me to shit in your mouth will love this one! Enjoy my new outfit and hair and a cool new camera angle!

Size: 1.96 GB
Duration: 14 min 11 sec

Download or Play LINK:

Hotscatwife Gigantic Shit Into My Slaves Mouth

Back