Dominating Mistress - FemDom!

A Cuck is Born
9e565d4f5e0bbf49ba5c5ca3a60fc31f.jpg

Cast: Bella Reese
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Stockings, High Heels, Humiliation, Cunilingus

Bella Reese has grown tired of her boyfriend. She needs more excitement and more dick in her life. However, when she breaks the news, her boyfriend can't let go. He begs to stay in her life in whatever capacity she will have him. Bella hands him a pink collar and a chastity device. Over the next two days she puts his devotion to the test. She locks him in chastity, tormenting him with the key. She demands that he clean her ass hole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 200.8 MB

Download A Cuck is Born

Bent Over And Banged In The Woods
f18dd0f3c57b9699529163f603264e90.jpg

Cast: Mistress Lady Renee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo, Outdoor, Latex

It's a tight fit when I shove My massive strap-on up this slut's fucking hole. It stretches his cunt causing pain at first. After I get a hard pounding rhythm going, he turns into a mindless anal slut. All I make him think about is taking My huge cock. I use his back-end hole for My total anal Domination of him. After you've been fucked by big dick, there's no going back. A total anal slut forever.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 445.7 MB

Download Bent Over And Banged In The Woods

Bella's Boot-Fucker
9e49453169f2e36dcbcaa65ffebb284d.jpg

Cast: Bella Maree
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Milking, Boot Licking, Busty

Bella's slave is a horny whore for her in sexy stiletto boots, he can't help but get a hard cock. Mistress Bella allows her slut to slip his cock between her leather boots, she pulls his face into her ass and orders her pump his cock in-between her boots. The slave kisses her ass as he explodes and his creamy white cum runs down her black boots. Mistress Bella sadistically makes him clean his own filth from her boots.

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7234kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 484.5 MB

Download Bella's Boot-Fucker

Please a woman's ass
4aae366ae002ea3f8ad568a115410ae5.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Curt Wooster
Genres: Femdom ,Pegging ,Male Sub ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Slave ,brunet ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English

Her friend said he was a good toy, that he knew how to please a woman's ass. Will Curt pass the test? Only Lorelei can find out for sure.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 787.0 MB

Download Please a woman's ass

Becoming Her Cuck Boyfriend
00b690da2e74db22ffb8d53e5ad64977.jpg

Cast: Molly Jane
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Facesitting, Pantyhose, Anal, Big Tits

Molly is on the sofa wearing only fishnets, heals and panties. She's about to go work at the club and hook up with lots of hot guys, and she's barely interested in Alex anymore. As he persists to grope her, she takes control and sits on his face, telling him that she doesn't really need his cock anymore. She makes him worship her ass and pussy, bouncing and grinding on his face while she belittles him (with her perfect big tits bouncing in the process). She puts her high heel on his balls and tells him how much she'd rather fuck other guys, then leaves him with blue balls on the floor. Molly returns from the club after going on a slutty rampage, getting fucked by a tidal wave of big dicks, filling her up with cum. Alex is still sulking on the sofa about her blue balling and humiliating him earlier.. She rips open her fishnets, and shoves his face in her pussy, commanding him to eat all the other guys' cum out of her while she laughs. She teases him, knowing how horny he is, and that he'd do anything in the hope of her fucking him again. After she humiliates him for having a big mouthful of cum, Molly sits on his face and makes him lick her pussy in a few different positions. She teases his cock while riding his face and then grabs him by the balls. She tells him with a slight smile, then walks away, leaving him humiliated and confused on the living room floor. Alex moans and whimpers while Molly fucks him deep with her 8. Her huge natural perfect tits bounce and rub against his back, reminding him of what every other man gets to play with. Mollly sweetly kissed the back of his neck while she is balls deep inside him, and tells him that he's going to be getting fucked like this a few times a day from now on.

Duration: 29:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 823.4 MB

Download Becoming Her Cuck Boyfriend

Beautiful Pegging in Latex
929c96a389cfee4d74f53279f27c0994.jpg

Cast: Lady Sara Borgia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Latex

Lady Sara looking beautiful beyond belief in Her skintight latex outfit as She pegs Her slave face down with his head buried in the cushions and his arms behind his back. Enjoy as Lady Sara pegs Him over and over and over , making Her bitch moan until She is satisfied. Pure pegging perfection.

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8015kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 393.5 MB

Download Beautiful Pegging in Latex

Bella Reese And The Help
93f14d24dac38082689a0cf899014739.jpg

Cast: Bella Reese
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Chastity, Stockings

Bella works the help a little too hard! After hours of hard slave labor in the sun, Miguel hasn't eaten or drank anything. Now he is dizzy and weak and has to beg mistress for food. With the scent of a fresh meal lingering in the air and a table full of hot food, Miguel is offered a choice. "You can eat or you can lick my ass" Bella says. Miguel is released from chastity and eats Bella's ass before she ties him up and rides his cock. But mistress doesn't want his cum in her so she empties the condom on Miguel's face! "Here's your protein for today Miguel.." That's all he gets for dinner. ... Now get back to fucking work.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6321kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download Bella Reese And The Help

A Naughty Strapon Action
a6442de2182b4b7c670094834647679b.jpg

Cast: Bertie A, Herman A
Genres: Femdom, Submission, Strap-On, Fingering, Anal, Stockings

Red-haired Bertie A spread-eagles in her white nylons on the bed while sucking her pink strapon toy and shoving it up her pussy, but see what happens once she leaves the room. Her whoring male lover Herman A starts fooling with her dildo and even pops a boner after sliding it up the brown. However, when he gets caught in the act by the redhead, he begs her to fuck his mouth too.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

Download A Naughty Strapon Action

Behind Enemy Binds
dd3385eb441d3ac9874d9c92817b70c4.jpg

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Tease And Denial, Cock And Ball Torture

A very gripping interrogation. I have used him against himself. Training his mind against his own will by pumping his cock until I get what information I want. Who am I kidding, I don't even what secrets or intelligence anymore. I want this boy to suffer. Squeezing his balls and pumping his cock while trying to get him to make sense with his words behind a ballgag. Leaving my boot imprints in his shaft.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5665kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 363.7 MB

Download Behind Enemy Binds

Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet
9c30b97d0e0703c29d1cc8a956216685.jpg

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Feet, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Back