Double Penetration (DP), GangBang, Hardcore, Facial

Susana Melo. Anal with style

Duration: 00:23:51

Description: If you do it, do it with style... that was Toby's motto when he chose a place and her partner for tonight. A leopard-printed blanket on the bed and a spicy redhead babe laying nude on it... man, that's the way for sure. Toby had a great anal adventure and he was kind enough to share it with us.

Quality: Full HD
Video Format: mp4
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 1.03 GB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/ejdr9kfiayrq

Bella Diamond, Blanche Bradburry, Yanick Shaft, Tony Brooklyn - Blanche Bradburry & Bella Diamond anal fisting and dp SZ500

Actors: Bella Diamond, Blanche Bradburry, Yanick Shaft, Tony Brooklyn

Duration: 01:01:39

Description: Blanche Bradburry & Bella Diamond anal fisting and dp SZ500

Video Size: 4.33 GB
Video: 1920x1080 60.000 fps

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/fliyftx9bo77

Destiny

Actors: Destiny

Duration: 01:01:11

Description: I love this agency. Their girls are always in need of extra cash. Anyway, gracing my apartment this week is Destiny. I suspected she'd have a big ass, but god damn! Her ass is HUGE! I could hardly contain my excitement! She was hesitant to my offer at first, but as soon as I pulled out the green, she was game. I got some good nude cleaning. When she was comfortable enough, I played with her fat ass and pussy, then took my dick out. Not only is she a good maid, but she can suck a mean dick too! And watching her fat ass bounce on my dick was amazing in its own right. Enjoy!

Quality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Size: 1.31 GB
Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/n85d662v4zvw

Ashley Fires. Watchin' the Game with Ashley

Duration: 00:44:30

Description: Ashley Fires does her yoga the same time at the same spot every week without fail, so when her husband and his moocher friends Toni and Ramon come over to watch the game while she's trying to get her stretch on, she's not happy about it. Not one to take that sort of thing lightly, Ashley sends her hubby down to the basement to set up the man cave and then fucks both his best friends while he's down there, all just to teach him a lesson! She slobbers up one hard cock as the other thrusts deep into her tight asshole, and then spreads ever wider for a intense double penetration! Ashley takes both of their cum all over her face while her husband is just a few rooms away, because no one messes with Ashley's yoga routine!

Video Size: 1.28 GB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/pzn6sufg6u0a

Jenni Lee & Scarlet Red. Till Cum Do Us Part

Duration: 00:39:06

Description: All his life, Danny D's monster cock has been making life complicated for him. Even now on his wedding day, two of his wife's bridesmaids, Jenni Lee and Scarlet Red, have been trying to get in one last fling before he's off the market for good. First up is Scarlet, who sucks his dick right there in the kitchen. When they get interrupted, Jenni takes the opportunity to get a little of that good dick too, taking that huge cock balls deep in her wet pussy. Eventually, the balancing act becomes too annoying to maintain, and Danny decides to fuck both of those sluts at once. He fucks Jenni while she eats out Scarlet's pussy, and then they switch, so both bridesmaids can get a chance to cum. Finally, he blows a huge load all over both of their pretty faces just in time for his beautiful wife to walk down the aisle!

Video Size: 2.31 GB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/cpdlrz1n5ak2

Jada Stevens & Sheena Shaw. Junk in the Trunk

Duration: 00:50:34

Description: Jordan Ash just bought himself a sweet new ride, and the best feature of all is definitely the trunk space. His new car has so much storage back there that he has more than enough space to keep two big booty babes for emergency anal. Now, Jordan knows a thing or two about thick asses, so he made sure to get Jada Stevens and Sheena Shaw, two of the best big butt beauties out there! Now, whenever the mood strikes, he can just pop the trunk and have his pick of either of those horny sluts' tight little assholes. Jada and Sheena love to swallow up his thick cock, giving Jordan a nice sloppy deepthroat while he fingers their tight little pussies and assholes. Once they're dripping wet and ready for the main event: some awesome oily anal action!

Video Size: 4.46 GB
Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/axrnqg6a7pwm

Felicity

Actors: Felicity

Duration: 01:04:07

Description: ExCoGi is thrilled to unleash sexual tornado Felicity on you; a stunning, sunny, dancing sex pot, with a tight body and big natural tits and she is up for anything when the cameras get rolling. From showing off her perfect C cups as she gets ready to bending her long legs in semi naked yoga poses to getting pounded with a dildo or splashed with cum, this girl approaches everything like it's a party and she's the guest of honor.
It's a testament to Jay's recruiting skills that a girl this naturally pretty and with a body this banging will make the bad decision to star in an Ex Co Gi update, but just look at her tattoos, this girl is full of bad decisions and clearly doesn't know the definition of the word regret. Felicity is definitely one of the hottest girls on the site: great tits, great ass, great abs, pretty face, perfect peach pussy �she's even got a perfect balloon knot butthole.
During the interview she tells Jay that she's never used a dildo but is totally down to on camera. Jay grabs one and before he can ask what type of lube she likes, she's already orgasmed twice in a row. Which leaves her pussy so sensitive that it clenches up and she needs a break. After two real, huge orgasms (and a quick pee) Felicity gets to her knees for an enthusiastic BJ that ends with a nice bout of face fucking, shown both from Jay's POV and in replays of alternate camera angles.
Face fucking quickly turns to real fucking as Jay takes her from behind in doggy style. Then he lays her flat and fucks her on her back. He manages to capture the action and her big tits bouncing from an overhead camera and her facial expressions as she gets fucked from a second camera. Then, after he pulls her on his lap for a good jackhammering in cowgirl, Jay has Felicity get back to her knees for a little more oral and then a huge, splashdown facial.
It's rare that we get a girl that's both as fine looking and as sexually uninhibited as Felicity, but if there's a New Year's resolution we're gonna try to stick to it's to search for a few more girls like Felicity. Side note, we are funding a Kickstarter campaign to hunt down the guy who applied those horrible tattoos to this girl's taut, tan body. We're thinking it will cost about $25,000 to hire an ex-Navy SEAL to track the guy down and have a serious "talk" with him because a girl this good is going to show up on some other site soon enough and we're hoping it's with less bad ink and not more.

Video Size: 2.75 GB
Video: 1280x720 59.940 fps

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/q5ub8ste7t55

Zoey Monroe

Actors: Zoey Monroe

Duration: 00:29:20

Description: This is Zoey Monroe's scene from newsensations' 4 Men And A Lady - A Gang BangIn this outstanding scene, Zoey dances around in black lingerie and proceeds
to suck on four rock-hard cocks. She immediately takes a dp in doggy with a cock in her mouth.
She then starts to take anal in doggy and then takes more dp's in reverse doggy position.
After the studs can take no more, Zoey gets on her knees, like a true whore, and gets her
mouth and face covered in delicious man-milk.

Video Format: flv
Video Size: 1.73 GB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/rfbhh9b4rnoh

Back