Ethnic films / Updating Every Day

Little White Chicks Big Black Monster Dicks 19 / (Jake Steed / Jake Steed Prod.)
Cast: Britney, Gabriella, Jake Steed, Jake Steed, Jessica Dee, Star E. Knight, Victoria Wood

Genre: Straight, Interracial
Mean Monster Edition! Let's skip all the bullshit & cut right to the case...these Monsters in #19 are meaner than ever & put all these little dick-teasing, too-good-for-you, "I'm not prejudiced, I've just never been attracted to a black guy..." little white racist whores in their fucking place!!... And of course, shoot yellow, funny-colored, probably disease ridden, creamy disgustingly degrading loads in their fucking face!!! You fucking whores!!! These monsters are really mean in part 19, know what I mean?... What these monsters do to these girls is horrible, abusive, degrading, disgusting & terrible awful!... You'll love it, you sick bastards!!! So you can thank me now or thank me later, but it makes no difference to me you player-haters & masturbators!... Just keep buying this poison and keep making me rich you assholes!! It's like a drug or a good fix for you stupid tricks, so keep buying these flicks & making me rich, cause you're all sick for watching this shit, this much you can admit & that life's a bitch, so suck my dick & kiss my gritz 'cause I've just delivered you all another classic!!! A real hit!!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 352x240 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG Video
Format: MPEG-PS
Duration: 01:54:09
FileSize: 1.07 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Little_White_Chicks_Big_Black_Monster_Dicks_19_Jessica_Dee_Star_E._Knight.mpg

Little White Chicks Big Black Monster Dicks 5 / (Jake Steed / Jake Steed Prod.)
Cast: Asia, Berry, Cassie, Eve, Mazzi

Genre: Interracial, Anal, Straight, Oral
100% Interracial With All Nasty Cum-Shot Facials! In MONSTERS PART 5 they're still doing very bad things!!! The notorious evil, big black monster dicks are still on the loose, doing what they always do - pouncing on innocent and unsuspecting little white girls & pillaging white, suburban America - all the while breaking laws & sexual taboos. It's simply horrible! Why won't they simply go away?!? Please, someone - anyone - stop these monsters before they strike again & violate another innocent little white girl. We must unite and stop those evil black monsters from devouring and deflowering our American female youth! The world is simply not safe anymore! Someone, please help!!On-line translation
100% Interracial

MediaInfo:
Video: 352x240 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG Video
Format: MPEG-PS
Duration: 01:31:09
FileSize: 908.8 MB

Download file Filejoker:
Little_White_Chicks_Big_Black_Monster_Dicks_5_Asia_Cassie_Berry_Mazzi_Eve.mpg

Little White Chicks Big Black Monster Dicks 5 / (Jake Steed, Jake Steed Prod)
Cast: Asia, Berry, Cassie, Eve, Mazzi

Genre: Interracial, Anal, Oral, Straight
100% Interracial With All Nasty Cum-Shot Facials! In MONSTERS PART 5 they're still doing very bad things!!! The notorious evil, big black monster dicks are still on the loose, doing what they always do - pouncing on innocent and unsuspecting little white girls & pillaging white, suburban America - all the while breaking laws & sexual taboos. It's simply horrible! Why won't they simply go away?!? Please, someone - anyone - stop these monsters before they strike again & violate another innocent little white girl. We must unite and stop those evil black monsters from devouring and deflowering our American female youth! The world is simply not safe anymore! Someone, please help!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x544 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:48:34
FileSize: 2.51 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Little_White_Chicks_Big_Black_Monster_Dicks_5_Mazzi_Asia_Eve_Cassie_Berry.avi

Macin 1, 2 / (Sean Michaels, Rosebud) hina Dahl, Lacy Love, Menage Trois, Miayah, Midori, Mila, Morgan Fairlane, Precious Silver, Tianna Taylor, Anna Malle, Celine Devoux, Dawn Burning, Heather Lee, Mia Ciccero, Papillon, Sean Michaels, Santino Lee, Mr. Marcus, Julian St. Jox)
Cast:
Actresses
China Dahl
Lacy Love
Menage Trois
Miayah
Midori
Mila (aka Shegol)
Morgan Fairlane
Precious Silver (aka Crayola Blue)
Tianna Taylor
Actors
Sean Michaels
Santino Lee
Mr. Marcus
Julian St. Jox.

Genre: All Sex
Sean Michaels directed and stars in this top-notch collection of carnal clips, tying the action together with some off-the-cuff ramblings that don't detract one little bit from the blistering heat of the proceedings. Sean gets the flick up to speed when he shows thick-set white cutie Lacy Love in a heated round of salt-n-pepper passion. Leggy, big-breasted bad girl Chyna Blue brings along tasty Menaja when she comes to Sean's office, and both gals get in some lusty licks during their fiery threeway. Gorgeous Midori shines in her segment, posing and preening in her hot tub before Julian St. Jox whisks her away to the kitchen for some down and dirty fun. Midori's luscious curves get quiet a workout in this feverish fiesta. Sean takes on mature maven Tianna Taylor in a warm scene, and then he cranks the heat way, way up again with a three-couple party. Blonde sex kittens Precious Silver and Mila Shegol team up with lithesome black lovely Miayah and three ebony studs for a blistering dose of group groping action, highlighted by the amorous anal antics of the brazen and bold Miayah. All three girls really lose themselves in this scene, and it's as much fun to watch as it obviously was to shoot. The finale finds petite Morgan Fairlane playing a census taker who thanks Sean for his time with some red-hot rear entry romping. This one's non-stop naughtiness throughout, and a fine addition to any hardcore collection. "Riveting and fun! Director Sean Michaels is on his way now!" -- Adam Black Video Directory.

MediaInfo:
Video: 576x432 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 04:35:58
FileSize: 3.37 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Macin_1_Precious_Silver_Tianna_Taylor_Sean_Michaels_China_Dahl_Miayah_Mila_1.avi
Macin_1_Precious_Silver_Tianna_Taylor_Sean_Michaels_China_Dahl_Miayah_Mila_2.avi

Mami Culo Grande #8 / (Justin Slayer, Justin Slayer International) (Marcellinha Moraes, Angelina Castro, Miss Raquel, Brenda Fox, Justin Slayer)
Cast: Marcellinha Moraes, Angelina Castro, Miss Raquel, Brenda Fox, Justin Slayer

Genre: Big Butts, Latin, Big Dicks, Interracial
Justin Slayer, The legendary Black Pipe Layer, has returned with his multi-award winning series! It features: Angelina Castro, Brenda Foxx, and a host of other big booty stars! It is Hot and Spicy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 576x320 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:41:59
FileSize: 1.35 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Mami_Culo_Grande_8_Brenda_Fox_Marcellinha_Moraes_Angelina_Castro_1.avi
Mami_Culo_Grande_8_Brenda_Fox_Marcellinha_Moraes_Angelina_Castro_2.avi

Mas Que Beleza / (Brasileirinhas) (Aninha, Crys Lira, Daniele Bitencourt, Fabiane Aguiar, Alessandra Smith)
Cast: Aninha, Crys Lira, Daniele Bitencourt, Fabiane Aguiar, Alessandra Smith

Genre: Latin, Hardcore, Anal, Double Penetration, All Sex
Mas que Beleza!: Aqui tem de tudo, ninfeta, lésbicas, sexo anal, sexo grupal, dupla penetração e muito mais. Aninha e suas amigas vão levá-lo ao delírio!

MediaInfo:
Video: 448x224 (2.000), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:46:42
FileSize: 699.5 MB

Download file Filejoker:
Mas_Que_Beleza_Alessandra_Smith_Crys_Lira_Fabiane_Aguiar_Daniele_Bitencourt_Aninha.avi

Me Luv Teeny Weenie / (Third World Media) (Katsumi, Rin, Kaoru, Miho, Aya, Rika, Ai Asami, Aina, Azumi Kawakami, Erika Tokutsu)
Cast: Katsumi, Rin, Kaoru, Miho, Aya, Rika, Ai Asami, Aina, Azumi Kawakami, Erika Tokutsu

Genre: Legal Teen, Foreign, Asian, All Sex
Contrary to popular belief, not all girls enjoy big dicks. Too big means too painful, many times resulting in less pleasure for both small and some bigger girls as well. On the other hand, a small cock is something cute, fun and many times more manageable. A small wiener is capable of providing these girls with as much, if not more pleasure than from a big one.
The Japanese girls starring in Third World Medias- Me Luv Teeny Weenie- are not at all ashamed to stand up and collectively celebrate their love for the smaller-sized male organ.

MediaInfo:
Video: 512x384 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:47:19
FileSize: 1.37 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Me_Luv_Teeny_Weenie_Ai_Asami_Katsumi_Erika_Tokutsu_Aya_Aina_Rin_Miho_1.avi
Me_Luv_Teeny_Weenie_Ai_Asami_Katsumi_Erika_Tokutsu_Aya_Aina_Rin_Miho_2.avi

MILF Vol. 1 / (Laurent Sky, Derek Dozer, Julia Grandi, Blacked) (London Keyes, Romi Rain, Ryan Keely, Samantha Saint)
Cast: London Keyes, Romi Rain, Ryan Keely, Samantha Saint

Genre: Rimming, MILF, Hardcore, IR, Gonzo
BLACKED.com is proud to present the debute of MILF Vol. 1! This collection of our finest crafted stories, showcases the hottest and hungriest MILFs in performances you can't find anywhere else. Cover model and legend, Samantha Saint, owns a massage parlor wiht an exclusive client list. She rarely gets hands on anymore - but there's always the exceptions. Also featuring unforgettable performances by London KEyes, Ryan Keeley, and Romi Rain that have to be seen to be believed. With the high-end production value, breathtaking locations, and captivating storylines BLACKED.com is known for. Milf Vol. 1 is a cinematic experience not to be missed!

MediaInfo:
Video: 704x394 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 02:06:09
FileSize: 1.11 GB

Download file Filejoker:
MILF_Vol._1_Romi_Rain_Ryan_Keely_London_Keyes_Samantha_Saint.mp4

Miso Ghetto #2 / Miso #2 (DVSX) (Tee Reel, Jazmine Leih, Jean-Claude Batiste, Max, Niya Yu, Kiwi Ling)
Cast: Tee Reel, Jazmine Leih, Jean-Claude Batiste, Max, Niya Yu, Kiwi Ling

Genre: All Sex, Interracial, Asian, Anal
Horny, hung, and hungry for cock, our lady boys with toys love to fuck and suck all night long. These tasty trannies love it deep and hard and don't care if it's a real dick or a strap on doing the deed. Our naughty nympho he-bitches are exactly what you need to satisfy that sinful shemale addiction.

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x384 (5:3), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 02:04:43
FileSize: 1.3 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Miso_Ghetto_2_Jazmine_Leih_Max_Kiwi_Ling_Niya_Yu_Tee_Reel_JeanClaude_Batiste.mp4

Mommy Likes Brothas / (Phil E Blunt, Candy Shop) (Katja Kassin, Alana Evans, Maria Bellucci, Daphne Rose, Heide Mayne, Tee Reel, Jon, Ace, JC Baptiste)
Cast: Katja Kassin, Alana Evans, Maria Bellucci, Daphne Rose, Heide Mayne, Tee Reel, Jon Jon, Ace, JC Baptiste

Genre: MILF, All Sex, Anal, Interracial
He wants an A+... and she wants a big, black dick!
Don't ignore your wife... she may end up banging a black guy!
He came to fix the plumbing and ended up laying pipe!

MediaInfo:
Video: 624x384 (16:10), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:54:57
FileSize: 1.37 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Mommy_Likes_Brothas_JC_Baptiste_Katja_Kassin_Ace_Jon_Tee_Reel_1.avi
Mommy_Likes_Brothas_JC_Baptiste_Katja_Kassin_Ace_Jon_Tee_Reel_2.avi

Back