Exclusive Amateur scenes ( Amateur Sex, Amateur Fuck )

Daddy Hard
a57a6b24e7a5ddd28820fdfef0b74c4c.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nyxi Leon
Genres: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Fucking
Video language: English

Young Nyxi is barely old enough to go clubbing. Watch as this hot lil slut is loaded and heads straight over to her Daddy's place as she knows she can get her PUSSY filled with daddy's huge cock. Watch as daddy mouthfucks nyxi, she deep throats and daddy fucks her really hard doggy style as she keeps begging to be fucked hurder . This is a home from clubbing trip nyxi will want to repeat over and over. ~ transformation by Tia Tizzianni ~ ~ directed by Bailey Love ~ ~ shot on site at the sissy institute.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1334x750, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 318.0 MB
Download Daddy Hard

She loves rubber
5d8937fd1a4c7487e153721134369362.jpg

Studio: Heart Core

This kinky babe wearing a shiny black latex dress, stockings and gloves has picked up a nice toy to match her outfit. Here in this video you will see her posing sexy for you and putting her massive black rubber dong into action on her precious pussy!

Duration: 17:33
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3722kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.2 MB
Download She loves rubber

Mom's Ass is the Best Medicine - Lady Fyre
4294e1192eca1edc1415dcab844c151e.jpg

Release Year: 2018

You come home early from running because you pulled a muscle in your leg. Mom tells you to lie down on the couch so she can massage it. She wants you to take off your pants so she can find the exact spot that hurts, but you're reluctant. She insists, and she presses on the affected area to convince you. It hurts real bad, so you do what says. She's obviously excited the moment she sees your big cock, but she tries to play it cool. She does her duties & attends to the sore area. As she's massaging you, she has to keep moving your cock aside, and you can't help but get harder each time she touches you.

Finally she can't resist & starts stroking it. She can tell by your expression that it feels good & is taking your mind off the pain. So she starts sucking it too. You want to be insider her, but obviously mom can't actually let you fuck her. She decides it's ok if you fuck her ass cheeks. She rubs oil all over herself so your cock will glide. You sigh with pleasure as she wraps her ass around your cock, then she shakes it at you & invites you to lie down on the floor so she can squat over you. She tells you to cum for her, she thinks it will relieve some of the pain. You shoot a big load all over her round ass, and a little of it even drips onto her foot. Yes, that really did take your mind off the pain. Mom knows best.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3236kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 288.0 MB
Download Mom's Ass is the Best Medicine - Lady Fyre

Teen Topanga Part 2
a6d1cd899804e6ea907f28d714cc5237.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Mythic Entertainment
Cast: Topanga
Genres: Legal Teen, All Girl, Masturbation

All my friends have always said that I would be famous one day, and maybe with your help, I will be. I've been experimenting with my body for a few years now, and I'm starting to get real good at it. I like to try a lot of new things, including playing with my girlfriends. I hope you like what you see!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:34
Video: 544x400, XviD, 1092kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 695.6 MB
Download Teen Topanga Part 2

Flexible Flasher 4
c5bc124bee5bdbbb9bb5434b1ec1b8dc.jpg

Studio: UK Flashers (uk-flashers.net)

Too horny to stop now, as soon as she thinks she has a chance, Indigo carries on wanking, feet behind her head, until she has her first ever public orgasm, as pedestrians and traffic pass just feet behind her, but gets inturrupted again before she can cum a second time

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 72.9 MB
Download Flexible Flasher 4

Back