Exclusive BDSM // Bondage!

Assylum - "Yes, Sir" or cry Kendra Heart
5467c04be92349dbb2a6357fbc428d42.jpg

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

This is the kind of scene you search and search for. It's got a super hot, young girl submitting to a sadistic, dominant man. It's got brutal anal sex in bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6113kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Assylum - "Yes, Sir" or cry Kendra Heart

Amber Rayne
467cc753247aff5c1fb6214a28f52ee5.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Ball Gag ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Blowjob ,other hair color ,Bondage ,Anal ,Role Play ,Rough Sex
Video language: English

Amber Rayne has a beautifully slender body with outstanding flexibility. She can endure tough bondage positions and loves hard domination. Mark Davis uses a silent approach in dominating her which is effective in pushing her limits. Amber also enjoys anal play and gets ass fucked while tied in creative positions.

Duration: 53:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amber Rayne

The Sahrye - Part 3
3efc7372704d85a949f21f6e36cf26da.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

Download The Sahrye - Part 3

Valentines Day
705c2eaa0d4d1a77c831024c41b42809.jpg

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

Download Valentines Day

Can you feel my wet pussy cumming on your face? - Carol Castro , Mel
0f1e903cf3089fc52106758fa93a2c9c.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

carol decided to satisfy her pleasure riding on her slave's face. Carol loves to practice the facesitting, sitting and Stifling fragile girls, giving no chance to breathe.

Duration: 31:03
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 960.5 MB

Download Can you feel my wet pussy cumming on your face? - Carol Castro , Mel

Alana's Riding Desire - Alana , Juliana
2892017f1e7845c3846919b709bfd467.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Alana woke up very excited today, she is feeling a irresistible desire to ride joe's face. The goddess is wearing a delicious black pantie, ripped into her round buttocks, she starts to sit and Stifle Ju in a hard facesitting, keeping the slave under her but without chance to get out. After several minutes of facesititng, Alana starts to riding, rubbing her sweaty pussy on Ju's face, getting very horny and satisfying her desi

Duration: 31:29
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4018kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 971.3 MB

Download Alana's Riding Desire - Alana , Juliana

Ariel X - Extreme Bondage, Brutal Torment, and Squirting Orgasms!!!
7bc8aeaca943c84622506c7e81d46648.jpg

Cast: Ariel X ,The Pope
Genres: toned ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Squirting ,brunet ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,big dick ,Crotch Rope ,Brunette

Ariel returns after almost three years and she proves that it was well worth the wait. We begin with her in a brutal stress position that puts her toned body to the test. She is tied in a squatting position with her neck tied up to keep her from cheating her way through the scene.
That is followed up with an even more intense predicament. She is made to stand on her toes with her arms back making her arch her amazing body. A crotch rope is added along with nipple clamps. The cane is introduced and Ariel finds out that there are more than the normal places that can be caned to inflict suffering.
Next we put her in a side hogtie suspension that puts her on display. Her legs are tied open to ensure full pussy and ass penetration. After a several grueling minutes of torment, her pussy and ass get stuffed full of a massive dildo. Her pussy starts to show signs of enjoyment by squirting like a cock hungry slut.
In the final scene Ariel is on her back and her legs spread as wide as we can stretch them. The fucking begins and this time Ariel can’t help but squirt all over the room. Her squirting becomes so powerful that she begins to squirt herself in the face.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ariel X - Extreme Bondage, Brutal Torment, and Squirting Orgasms!!!

They Get Revenge - Part 4
c9686b010a88c8a2884bf76f702b1742.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 957.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

Sydney Hale, Self Bound
90143633f4d0e09ad656a738bcad3ef7.jpg

Sydney Stretches her neck out wiht a super-strict leather posture collar! Self-administered Zip-Ties on her wrists prevent her from reaching the buckles! Barefoot struggles ensue!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 508.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound

Back