Exclusive BDSM // Bondage!

Yoha (Home Invasion)
ba144764285081e7fa4d23b05b9f0983.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

When the hatch is finally opened for her to breath, her mouth is stuffed with cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Yoha (Home Invasion)

Gigi I Saw You - Part 1
dbe57a36da575d5ebd7f05bd234e80b7.jpg

You: Brown hair, Brown eyes... You were buying rope and duct tape at the Dollar store. You were not particularly good looking, but there was just something about you. Maybe it was the dirty lab coat you were wearing, or maybe it was the fact that you smelled like tires... I don't know, but I want to. Me: Brunette, Brown eyes. I was wearing red shiny disco jeans, which you complimented me on. I said "Thank You" in a Joysey accent. You smiled and walked out the door. A few seconds later I walked out as well and you had, what seemed like magic, just disappeared. It's not long before GiGi is bound, ballgagged, and noosed in some old industrial building. Out of the shadows comes the man she saw at the Dollar store. She doesn't know it, but unfortunately for her, she has drawn the attention of Dr. Cupcakes. He smacks her ass a few times and then immediately starts binding her further. He adds a crotchrope and then starts tying her legs. He gets a few more ropes above and below her tits as well. She's a feisty one though, so he decides to give her something to think about. He ties a rope to the front of her crotchrope and ties it off overhead, forcing her forward. He then ties a rope to the crotchrope behind her and ties it off up high on the post, further tightening it. It is now TIGHT. With GiGi under control, Dr. Cupcakes adds more rope, alot more rope, to her legs. He then removes the noose and makes her sit. He quickly adds more rope to her ankles and feet. Her Ballgag is removed and replaced with an old rag and clear tape. GiGi continues to be feisty, so he cuts open her pretty blouse and clamps her nipples with some nasty utility clamps. He then continues roping up her upper body, including her elbows. Dr. Cupcakes then shoves an old steamer chest up beside her. What is that for GiGi wonders... will I be put in it?!... That's where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 946.2 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

Katia – lingerie shocks
d4cf4c2ad8b70d12c045a8e4ca7ae2e0.jpg

Beautiful blonde Barbie Bondgirl Katia is back again! I challenged her to change her lingerie while getting shocked. Katia tried not to react, she’s proud and graceful. But the middle finger at the end told me she didn’t really like me anymore.

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15517kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Katia – lingerie shocks

The Dentist
b5d6890d56bbb3eb25c32408a3665ef4.jpg

Cast: Sabina
Genres: Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Electric Dildo ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Clamp ,Tens Unit ,LezDom

Please welcome Sabina to Wiredpussy. Sabina has been a member of the site for nearly 4 years and has long fantasized about getting tied up and dominated with electricity. As a member of the site, Sabina thought she knew what to expect, but as she struggles against the inescapable bondage and feels the sting of electro for the first time, she quickly begins to wonder what she has gotten herself into!!! At the end of the day Sabina has been fucked, sucked, and shocked into submission, and her dripping pussy shows that she can’t wait to come back for more!
This weeks update not only features hot amateur talent, but also a very sexy storyline!
Sabina goes to the dentist office to get her wisdom teeth removed, but when she falls asleep from the anesthesia she finds herself tied up in a dirty dungeon with sadistic nurse Princess Donna! Is it fantasy or reality? either way it’s hot, hot, hot!!

Duration: 57:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Dentist

Nikki Darling Surrenders Her Holes In Spanish Nightclub
e60b6a349772486aa40d2ae0d89d5f58.jpg

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Mona Wales ,Nikki Darling
Genres: black hair ,shaped ,slim ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Stud ,Squirting ,Zapper ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment

Petite and powerful, Nikki Darling is made a fool of by Mona Wales in this sunny, sloppy day at the beach. Suited in tiny shorts, a floaty ring, and water wings, Mona tells Nikki to show off her ridiculous outfit to the beach goers and strut her tight body on the pier. A small crowd gathers, curious about this little spectacle, and Mona invites them to come watch as she leads Nikki toward further humiliation. Mona walks Nikki into a nightclub where she is commanded to excite everyone in the crowd with her cum-soaked, sandy, sweaty body. Ramon Nomar is ready and willing to fuck as Nikki is taken down with a clamps, spanking, and waterboarding. Ramon chokes her with his huge cock. She drools and coughs as he waterboards her again and Mona spits on her already dripping face. Nikki works Ramon’s cock into her tight pussy as he leans against an onlooker for support, he makes her deepthroat his dick while the audience directs her and then fucks her in her ass from behind. After a clothespin zipper is ripped from her body she screams and is silenced by two young guys that have jumped in to help keep her still and ready for Ramon to fully penetrate every hole. Ramon busts a nut on her face and she thanks the group for showing her how slutty she really is!

Duration: 44:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Nikki Darling Surrenders Her Holes In Spanish Nightclub

Devicebondage - Feeling the Pain
f1661239c3bd4d3be34fe0d7139f5b52.jpg

Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Rilynn Rae
Genres: pain, stocks, straight jacket, suspension, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

We have the sexy Rilynn Rae getting her first dose of extreme devices. She is beautiful specimen that Orlando will take great pleasure in making this whore suffer. She is put into stocks, her clothes ripped away, and her body is turned to a nice shade of red from all of the impact. Clamps are then applied to all the sensitive spots and her cunt spills out an orgasm, like the slut that she is.Next she is put in a straight jacket and put into a kneeling position. She endures more impact, but this time from a cane with precision targeting to ensure extreme suffering. Then she is pulled in to a suspension and another orgasm ripped from her pussy.The final scene has this whore in a stressful position that keeps all of her weight on her elbows and knees. She is toyed with more, and then fucked hard and fast in her tight little pussy.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Devicebondage - Feeling the Pain

Ivy
ba10c682fd83e91f3cd04a4c7add6859.jpg

Cast: Ivy
Genres: Bondage ,slim ,Small Tits ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Pierced Pussy ,Dunking ,Redhead ,Fear Play ,Pierced Nipples

Ivy wanted to try out the ‘Houdini’ Tank and we were more than happy to bring her in to do so! Little did she know that a weight would be tied around her ankles so that as the water rises she can not float!

Duration: 18:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 220.1 MB

Download Ivy

Cash for this Ass
f1ef47b0cc613385ef81990a18d753bf.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Kimmy Olsen
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Submission ,other hair color ,Domination ,Kinky ,top ,Rope Bondage ,muscular ,Role Play

Kimmy Olsen gets in over her head when she decides to turn tricks in order to pay for college. Her beautiful big round ass attracts a john who offers her more money to be tied up and dominated. Watch Kimmy earn her money through punishment and bondage sex!

Duration: 48:36

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cash for this Ass

Devicebondage - Maia Davis vs Jack Hammer
62ca7ad5a251a536953cf5f43e928eea.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Jack Hammer, Maia Davis
Genres: blonde, bondage, crop, leather, violet wand, latex, corset, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Beautiful blonde Maia gets to learn what her limits are with Jack at the helm. Each position tests her and makes her realize that Device is no joke. In scene one, she is encased in latex legs Indian style, strapped to a reclining board. Her anxiety is ramped up with the corset on. She feels like she is being . Every sensation is heightened as its laced with fear. Jack soaks it up and revels in her discomfort. Scene two, she is challenged with an unforgiving forward bend in metal. Jack goes after her calves with the crop. She caves. He smiles. In the final position she gets to learn how cruel leather straps can be. She is attached to the violet wand via the grounding pad. Every time Jack touches her its electrifying. The princess melts with pleasure at his touch and earns orgasms worthy of her suffering.

Duration: 51:54

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Maia Davis vs Jack Hammer

Back