->Info Video:<-

Resolution: 1 080 x 1920
Duration: 26 min 41 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.06 GiB

Download from Keep2Share:

-> File Link <-

Avery Black Karl Kastings

->Keys:<- 2020, All Sex, Creampie, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Asian, Tattoo, High Heels, Small Tits

Check out this broad. She may be spinner sized, but she is a little confused about the difference in a billboard and a blimp. Heh. She is also confused about the fact I am Karl Toughlove and this isn't just an audition. As long as she knows how to spread her legs and suck on my cock, she should do just fine on my Kasting couch. Bring on the fat pussy hugs!

Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 27 min 25 sec
Size: 338.6 MB

-> File Link <-

Robin Mae - Dirty Secretary

->Keys:<- Asian, Pov, Blowjob, All Sex, Cum In Mouth, Swallow, WebCam

Your flirty secretary insisted you come over to her apartment so she coulf show you a new "filing system" she thought you should be using at work. However she had a different plan in mind. What started out as "just business" became so much more. This video is shot POV style, with a visible cumshot in my mouth, and a lot of sexy talk for Brian. "I'd love a vid where you are my naughty secretary and you invite me to your apartment for "work" but your real intent is to model some sexy panties for me...you try on 3 pairs teasing me and even a little lap dance then we end up fucking and suckin until I cum in your mouth. I love the pov view and if the guy didn't talk... i can add my own dialogue in my head. In the custom if you would use my name alot...ie I've always wanted to fuck you Brian...I want to suck your cock Brian etc. etc. love the dirty talk...use my name throughout...thats what really makes it a custom vid."

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 23 min 31 sec
Size: 462.8 MB

-> File Link <-

Back