Extreme BDSM Adventures - Tied and Brutally Fucked

Corporate Bound Beauties!
b575bb433a7b8ab4de9c7389e942ed14.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English

Humilation bondaged of office girls, from master Dominic Wolfe. Watch!

Format: real
Duration: 1:39:05
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 379.2 MB

Download Corporate Bound Beauties!

Big breasted Bella Rossi is bound and brutal shackled rough sex
5d929c53e3cfbb08156ac1abb2c7fcae.jpg

Today Bella Rossi is here to be destroyed by dick in all live action, no mercy, no stops, no faking. Just hard bondage, hard cock and massive multiple orgasms. Only the very toughest can take what a live BaRS show entails. Bella can take it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:41
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 292.2 MB

Download Big breasted Bella Rossi is bound and brutal shackled rough sex

Interrogations
4da3d0eb74979dedf2e30b794e51d867.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Their considerable suffering is also being taped by ever present surveillance cameras for purposes unknown!!! You`ll get some hints as to what`s really going on and why these guys are so intent on collaring pretty young gringo babes besides their seeming zeal for law enforcement, torture and a fine piece of ass...

Format: avi
Duration: 46:07
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1140kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 445.7 MB

Download Interrogations

Secrets
50deff05a3b270d9e4ac721e65eb8071.jpg

Cast: Calico, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Calico, you have got to be happy. You fantasize about pain and bondage and Claire is here to give it to you. You like being able to take pain, you say, especially from those who enjoy giving it. Claire is definitely one of \"those\". Before she fucks with you, she is going to ask you about your fears and your turn-ons. Just don't expect her to remember, or care, which is which. When you say that cumming from a vibrator is almost too much for you to bear, you know Claire is going to push that limit as far as it will go. When you say that you have cum from pain, you can already tell she will have to try that, too. When you opened up and told her your secrets you gave her consent to use them against you.

Duration: 54:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 612.7 MB

Download Secrets

Spanking Course
64bba64e733b0a1278948417a45b9c01.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Pap Anguish, Bondage ,Extreme Dishonour, Pom-pom Anguish, Hard-core Gang Bangs

This plump blonde slut gets a crash course in spanking at her master��s secluded prison. Her merciless overseer watches as she��s required to strip, kneeling at his feet, cringing as he gives her a first, fast lesson. She is repeatedly made to stand, then bend over, as her sensitive buttocks becomes red and swollen from the serious paddling it receives. Yelling, she pleads for her disgrace to finish, but the punishment goes on, and she realizes that these lessons will only prepare her for a worse embarrassment later on as her master wishes.

Duration: 43:40
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1401kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

Download Spanking Course

Birthday Bondage 1-3
62dbf6dc6147f9db52ae6b10175468e4.jpg

Our intern had a birthday and MummyEd took the initiative to grant a birthday wish. It started out with a night in a sleepsack and a trip to Mr S Leather. If you enjoy public bondage you will enjoy these videos. This is in three parts.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x480

Total size: 676.5 MB in 3 files.

Download Birthday Bondage 1-3

Toned and tattooed Kleio Valentien
8a62b70ca7f29c3c13ceabecfb1afd3e.jpg

Kleio Valentien is the perfect package. Blonde, tan, big breasts and an even bigger sex drive. This tatted alt starlet got into the industry in order to get her greedy holes on all the sexual experiences she possibly could. It has been working out well so far and this one should be on the path to AVN awards. She really is that good.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1347kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 176.6 MB

Download Toned and tattooed Kleio Valentien

Anally Pounded
1677174328f572706183dd552280b162.jpg

Cast: Amy Faye, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Amy Faye is cute as a button and just getting started in the industry. What she might lack in experience she more then makes up for in enthusiasm. She has come here today to see exactly what Sexuallybroken has to offer and get properly dicked down as only we can. Today is her lucky day.We don��t want her face, we don��t need her mouth. The only thing we are interested in is that ass and pussy. We depersonalize her by bolting her into two wooden boxed on a stand set up at the perfect fucking height. Thick leather belts keep her legs and ankles bound together and properly expose that bubble butt. Amy has been reduced to a set of holes. We walk up and use those holes as we see fit.One after another the big dicks plunge into her ass or pussy, sliding home balls deep. She is warm and wet and willing. The muffling gurgles coming from the box attest to her appreciation to being used like a humping post. She cums hard, gratefully on the dick. The tight wooden box keeps her firmly in place. She can not escape the dick. Her only choice to to take the brutal anal fucking we are dishing out.It is a hard and merciless pounding. Amy is limp and drained, held up only by the belts and box. 10 inches of BBC have reshaped her ass and pussy to be custom fitted. This newbie was a fine set of holes indeed, we will have to have her back for another round sometime soon.

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 776.5 MB

Download Anally Pounded

Rachel Is Back, Part 1
4629db737afe88cce6426d1fe8612805.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

I open the door and walk in with rachel bound, ballgagged, hobbled and wearing a turtleneck sweater and skin tight stretchy pants. I have her on a crotchrope leash as I walk her through the large open space. Once I arrive at our destination I tie her crotch rope off up high. I manhandle and smack her ass a few times before I leave her to struggle and drool. She tries talking through the gag, but I can't understand a word she's saying. I return with my camera and take a few snapshots. I then smack her ass a few more times as I pull up on her crotchrope with my other hand. Next I untie the crotchrope from overhead and sit her down. I leaver her crotchroped, but use the extra length to tie her waist to the chair. The remainder of the clip is on camera tying of rachel to the Chair.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 529.7 MB

Download Rachel Is Back, Part 1

Roasted Marshmallows 1-2
163de877accf4464d0e39657e16e5715.jpg

Alice is already bound as I grope and roughly manhandle her. I tightly cleave gag her before, I push her to the ground on her stomach and hogtie her. Soon after I by the fire roasting marshmallows as Alice whimpers a few feet away in her hogtie. After 3 or 4 delicious campfire treats, I nose hook Alice, and leave her hogtied.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 894.9 MB in 2 files.

Download Roasted Marshmallows 1-2

Back