Extreme BDSM & Hard Bondage!

Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch vol.15 of 20
85fcd4cbe9760f6f4cfd8a937c77f94b.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Ariel X
Genres: bondage, cattle prod, straight jacket, strap on, zipper, Ariel X, straight, Double Penetration, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering
Video language: English

Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it's time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I'm done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.This last one is for me and Ariel, so you're welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch vol.15 of 20

Big titted greedy whore fucked in an ally
c53e6afe438e1cb370707ded74f7f898.jpg

Cast: Karlo Karrera ,Layton Benton
Genres: switch ,Vaginal Penetration ,big dick ,Submission ,Black ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,mixed

Layton Benton is an experienced Dom and decides that she would like a taste of her own medicine. Blindfolded, she is dragged to a seedy ally in SF Chinatown. Her huge tits start bouncing as her whore pussy gets pounded, her slut mouth gets fucked and her luscious booty gets flogged.

Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Big titted greedy whore fucked in an ally

Marica Hase
75ebcd823197abbf050191302d3e60f9.jpg

Release Year: 2024

We tie them off to make them extra sensitive, then pump her nipples with suction cups before tying those with baling twine.

Duration: 51:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download Marica Hase

Penny Pax
8c5888040b21cc715a0305e779adcd84.jpg

Release Year: 2024

They then proceed to take turns fucking her tight pussy with their dicks while she gets her mouth stuffed with more cocks.

Duration: 55:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Penny Pax

BBC dicks down shackled squirt queen
d5f2033a7f9230f58e3e576fb577f0d2.jpg

The legendary Mona Wales brings her live BaRS show home as only she can...with a series of gushing orgasms so heavy we need a mop for the studio floor. This sexy tight bodied blonde has been fucked every which way, and we unleash the hounds for the grand finale.
Bound in a bent over position, her pouty mouth and perfect ass displayed, Mona is a warm set of eager holes. We rail her from both ends as her orgasmic shrieks of pleasure ring off the rafters. This one was born to take the dick.
While we have already fucked her silly, the addition of a vibrator is what seals the deal. The sensation is just too much and Mona unloads squirting orgasms so intense her eyes glaze over. As is her wont. It is a good look for her.
We don't stop until our fuck toy is a drooling mess bound in a puddle of her own cum, sides heaving and eyes glassy. It is the sign of a job well done. Until next time my dear, you truly were a delight.

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

Download BBC dicks down shackled squirt queen

Alexis Tae's First Time Being tormented in Grueling Bondage
7ca82b7b67effa651ad351a7d2a98cea.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Alexis Tae, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Alexis Tae is young and very eager to have The Pope use her. She starts out with a huge grin, and she's so happy to be here that the smile never leaves her face. We begin with Alexis in a standing position with her hands box tied behind her. The Pope enters and inspects his new toy as she helplessly squirms under him. Her smile shows her enthusiasm, but it also conveys her anxiety about what's to com. She is spanked and slapped, and her nipples are tested, to see exactly what makes her squeal. The flogger turns her flesh a bright red, and the clamps on her nipples makes her grin even more. When The Pope adds more rope to the mix, making her totally helpless, and imposes orgasms on her, her smile starts to fade, replaced by pure excitement and . Scene two opens on Alexis and her amazing ass. She is in a single point inverted suspension, designed to accentuate her perfect butt. A full out assault is launched on her ass with spankings and floggings, then she is rotated and her front side gets the same treatment. At this point The Pope is wondering what this beauty looks like with a huge cock in her mouth in this position. Alexis' throat and pussy get fucked mercilessly and the orgasms pour out of her. The final scene begins and our little slut is in a complex ground tie, leaning toward a partial suspension. A few more pieces of rope are added and then the bastinado begins. At this point Alexis is still smiling, but when The Pope introduces her to his needle, we finally see her suffer without a smile. This only makes her pussy wetter. After this excruciating pain, the final orgasms are ripped from her pussy. She's a sweaty mess by the time The Pope has finished with her, but this little slut has suffered beautifully.

Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Alexis Tae's First Time Being tormented in Grueling Bondage

Fetish Fuck Maid Dahlia Sky - Formerly Bailey Blue - Tied, Face Fucked
078bc5b553aa8d0b0fb38ce38db3e6a2.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Dahlia Sky, Owen Gray
Genres: kinky, fetish, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

A HogTied Feature PresentationWhen an exhausted conventioneer gets to his broken down hotel room and nothing works, he calls for room service and in walks the Fetish Fuck Maid of his dreams.Gorgeous Dahlia Sky is tied tight and brutally by giant cock. First humiliated and objectified in a form fitting fetish maid outfit, then stripped naked and bound to a table for a full on inverted face fuck. Finally tied to the bed, her pussy is whipped, tied, ravaged, fucked and covered in come. Room service has never been better.

Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4611kbps

Download Fetish Fuck Maid Dahlia Sky - Formerly Bailey Blue - Tied, Face Fucked

Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped
7d61c3a254fc6b58285ffcf71db92c11.jpg

This time, Alexandra gets into even more of a predicament than last time. She is crotch roped, and her nipples are clamped. To prevent her from removing the clamps, her arms are in an overhead tie. She is gagged too of course, and a fun struggle ensues, with Alexandra trying to get out of the ropes. She's such a great model to work with! Can't wait until she comes back for more challenges!

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

Download Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped

Back