JJ Plush and MILF Gigi – Two burly thugs broke in to rob us
adb70228081808ed3812dc909238cdce.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

The two masked thugs Jim Hunter & Tony Gotcuffs raid the house for a burglary. They have JJ Plush who is dressed for bed in her basement and they are tying her up crushing her elbows tightly together so that her big tits jut out of her lace lingerie. JJ struggles to get away but these two strong brutes hold her down to rope her up. The two criminals thought that JJ and I were rich since we drive around in fancy cars all dressed up. Tony demands to know where the safe is but JJ insists there is no safe, we have no cash, only credit…. The other thug hears a noise upstairs and he returns with her petite Italian MILF roommate and starts to tie me up in my leopard print satin pajamas. We aren’t telling these guys what they want to hear so we are soon gagged- JJ is gagged with a huge pair of panties and a tight electrical tape wrap around and they gag me with panties and duct tape. The two bastards put me in a brutal elbow together hogtie and voluptuous JJ is bound in a very tight strappado on her knees but it’s painful and she hops up to her feet which only pisses off one of the captors who decides to put her back on her knees and tie her ankles up making her balance on her knee points. He then pulls her arms back in a most cruel unusual way so she is precariously balancing in a grueling kneepoint strappado. We sob into our gags struggling helplessly. The thugs soon realize we have nothing for them to steal and they leave us there struggling helplessly suffering gagged in the strict bondage while they go to burglarize the next place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 352.7 MB
Download JJ Plush and MILF Gigi – Two burly thugs broke in to rob us

Diamondly Turns Herself In - Part 4
d64fbc808244c1d51aaecf28a5ca301e.jpg

Genres: Blondes, Breast bondage, breast torture, cleave gag, crotchrope, Daisy Dukes, gags, hogtied, nipple clamps, nose hooks, not barefoot

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended. Diamondly moans and mmmpphs as she endures her tight unforgiving bondage. I finally return, but only to add tape to her gag and to blindfold her. I walk away to enjoy the show, but I eventually return to roll her onto her side for a new view. After a while, I apply heavy spring clamps to her tightly bound tits and then once again leave her to endure. No need to trespass... I told her the next time she wants similar treatment, she should just ask.

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 437.6 MB
Download Diamondly Turns Herself In - Part 4

Pounding The Plaything
d1530376c990387bf70939b5c050816e.jpg

Pretty little cutie Alice Pink looks sweet and innocent, but Master Bruno knows she's a major submissive fuckslut. With just a few words she's showing him her pierced nipples and sloppily sucking his cock. He ties her up, slaps and spanks her red then savagely drills her tight wet pussy. Bruno fucks her in many positions then sprays the smiling slut with a huge facial cumshot.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB
Download Pounding The Plaything

Sabrina Banks Brutal Pick-Ups Rooftop Ravishing
e4ab15c3adaa6f46e442f7cda2ba1c6b.jpg

Who would ever think that a cash machine would be a good place to meet potential submissive sex slaves? Well, in Bruno's world, anywhere is a good place to meet extreme teen sex sluts to break down with rough sex and humiliate. Sabrina is a verrrrry cute brunette babe with a super nice body, and she is broke, scared and desperate to get home. She begs Bruno for a few dollars to get home, and he tells her he can't help her. Sabrina keeps begging for help, so Bruno takes her into a nearby office building where she deepthroats his cock in the doorway. After the public sex suck-off, Bruno throws her into an elevator and savagely tears her clothes off and gropes her tits and pussy before brutally fucking her from behind. When the elevator arrives at the roof, Bruno drags Sabrina across the gravel roof and continues her intense and total humiliation tying her hands with rope and taping her mouth shut before fucking her rotten and firing a huge load into her mouth which she obediently swallows. Good whore!

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Sabrina Banks Brutal Pick-Ups Rooftop Ravishing

Gina's Duct Tape Mummification
42808b9dc0674b96ce51ad0a4557f351.jpg

Who needs ropes or chains when duct tape will do? Gina is encased in duct tape and obligated to perform for her master's pleasure. Only after multiple obligated orgasms does he let ther little wench free.

Duration: 35:19
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 412.6 MB
Download Gina's Duct Tape Mummification

All Week Spanker- Full Movie ALT Camera
cc415b142b76584a0ecb76f88a009cdb.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

A second camera angle captures a daily paddling for an entire week. Luscious hips and decadent blonde locks cascade down her profile view as the paddle descends relentlessly on her full round bottom.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 584.2 MB
Download All Week Spanker- Full Movie ALT Camera

Long pussy spanking with belt, moaning and trembling
4addb389468c6ed843669f9cc240b857.jpg

18 minutes of missionary-style pussy belting. Her tits are slapped and roughly abused. She doesn't wear a mask; her face is pixellated.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 444.5 MB
Download Long pussy spanking with belt, moaning and trembling

Michelle Martinez Hazed Glazed
ffbef97903467111bfb04801fdacfed5.jpg

Michelle Martinez is a mighty tasty dish, and her Tri Phi sorority sister knows it. That's why she volunteered to take sweet Michelle way out into the country and the deep dark woods to haze the hell out of her. Unfortunately, things don't go as planned, and the two girls become separated after a masked lunatic chases them through the woods. Michelle finds a cabin, and thankfully, the owner is home. Park Ranger Dick (Bruno) is the master of this cabin, and he will soon become Michelle's master by putting her through a series of rough sex humiliations, rope bondage and other extreme role play and BDSM. After watching Michelle shower, Ranger Dick demands a deepthroat blowjob for his hospitality. She obliges him with a masterful suck session that will have you hitting the back button over and over. Wow! Next, Ranger Dick fills Michelle's tight little pussy with his big hog and bangs her cowgirl style and reverse cowgirl style along with plenty of well-timed slaps and spanks on her clit and ass that send her into orgasm orbit and almost immediately transform her into a cum-glazed sex slave.

Duration: 55:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB
Download Michelle Martinez Hazed Glazed

Diamondly 850 - Part 3
2dfb3c7239ac2e41219f8817f576a778.jpg

Genres: Blondes, cleave gag, crotchrope, face bondage, feet and toes bondage, feet toes, gags, hogtied, leggings

The last part of the series.... I am mostly done adding rope by this point. Diamondly endures her bondage for the rest of this clip. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end as well.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 436.5 MB
Download Diamondly 850 - Part 3

Ashley Lane and Cherie DeVille – Reversal of Fortune Part 2
e535a537716a78b3c6826a91bf003738.jpg

True to her word, Ashley has tied the vibrator between Cherie’s spreadeagled legs and leaves her to come over and over. Ashley goes into the next room where she can hear Cherie’s screams and moans, and kneels down on the cart. She soon has her ankles tied to the cart and uses a vibrator to masturbate, as she listens to Cherie come in the other room.
Unbeknownst to Ashley, Cheri has gotten free from her bondage, and before Ashley can do anything about it, Cheri binds her wrists with a strap. Cherie watches Ashley come a few times and then grabs some more rope. It seems that Ashley will soon be quite helpless indeed.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4812kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 732.8 MB
Download Ashley Lane and Cherie DeVille – Reversal of Fortune Part 2

Back