Format:[/b] mp4
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

Download Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce

Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross
6d1de4cd81360367105e44884d5db3ea.jpg

It's a rainy Friday afternoon, and we could go to the movies...or....we could get into some Fetishy mischief. Obviously we choose the second option because the movie theater is for those without imagination (not really, I love movies). I put on my sleek black catsuit with an under bust corset over top and shiny black high heels. I'm not sure what Johnny is going to do with me, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Before I know it, he has pulled out the St Andrew's cross and set it up in the middle of the loft. Johnny puts my metal collar and cuffs on me. Then he attaches me to the cross, with arms and legs spread wide. We, also, just acquired a brand new black latex ball gag and this seems the perfect opportunity to try it out. Johnny stuffs the gag in my mouth and proceeds to watch me struggle. After a few moments, though, he seems to grow bored and decided to change it up a bit. He unzips the crotch to my catsuit and then applies a hitachi to my pussy. Now all thats left to do is sit back and watch me groan in ecstacy for a while. Rainy afternoon blues averted.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 156.4 MB

Download Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross

Cherry Torn part 2
9ce7f81c6773bcc8b9d7e6f3f973fc51.jpg

Cherry Torn is no stranger to device bondage lovers on the internet...her talents as a bondage sub have been on display on the best known and highest rated BDSM sites, and her reputation for being a pain loving slut earned her an invitation to play in Mistress MISSogynys discipline dungeon. After some pleasant small talk revealing Cherry to be a bubbly girlie girl with a real love for bondage submission, MISSogyny gets her prepped on the exam table. Today, it is going to be all about Cherrys ass, and she is locked into position, head down, ass up, feet and hands tied together to allow no movement. MISSogyny alternates between whipping Cherrys pussy and fucking it with a fucksaw. After a great deal of vaginal punishment, MISSogyny gets the idea that Cherry needs a cool down and she starts plying her pussy and the soles of her feet with ice. Cherry is soon trembling with cold, and MISSogyny will not relent. She stuffs Cherry mouth full of ice and makes her hold it until she nearly gags. Cherry looks like a zombie when she's finally released from her hellish punishment in the device bondage dungeon.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

Download Cherry Torn part 2

Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box
76afa64d48d85a749d3622624811a2f3.jpg

Naughty Emi is back and can't resist trying out my Stocks in a Box. Little does she know how unforgiving and stressful that harmless little box can be. So to be sure she can't back out, I start with her in a tight harness ballgag and of course very high heels to increase discomfort. We start by sizing her up for the proper fit. As soon as she is in it, being the escape artist she is, she tries to lift the lid. After a minute she actually gets the lid part way up. I let her struggle with it for a while then stop in and push the top back down. About then - and this is for real - she calls 5. That's the safety signal for needing out within 5 minutes. But she has only been in it for Less than 5 minutes so far! So I tell her I can give her some support to make it easier to stand in this very uncomfortable position. She nods vehemently thinking that I'm actually going to give her some kind of relief. As Dominic Wolfe says: "Silly Girls!" Will they never learn? So I add a crotchrope, run it through a pulley overhead, then down to her harness ballgag. Not only does it hurt to rest her legs by sitting on a thin rope running through her pussy, it pulls hard on her head harness. No relief. Anywhere. Poor Emi.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6444kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4
369eab9aceeea36c129ebc7e29580e2b.jpg

After being on her feet all day, Carissa is ready to spend some time on her knees. Once down, I replace her gag with an open mouth dental version after hooding her with a latex hood that is a tad to big, but I tighten it up when I add a posture collar. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of her being released and her reactions.

Duration: 29:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

Download Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4

Back