{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

Lucy Lauren - blackboard
f615227f73f1fcf1e81c1efe6c7ae283.jpg

This cute girl from the UK told us she was into kinky things. We told her she could make some money by doing the shock challenge. 'Never heard of that, but I will try it!', Lucy Lauren said. Well, it was a lot harder than she thought, she already felt a big sting at level one, enough to make her jump and giggle at the same time. When she was told to write 'I love shock collars' on the blackboard, her back was turned to us, but she was so afraid for that next shock. we made her jump quite a lot, it was so hard for her to finish her task! Then we took it up to level 17, at which point Lucy Lauren finally stopped giggling. She was close to tears, but she made it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 875.7 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - blackboard

New Pole Dancing Bodysuit
d37bd404e83e9cdabcf326dbbdf968a4.jpg

Mina just received her new pole dancing shipment from Rad Polewear. She is in love with one of the lace bodysuits, I am too! So anyway it was getting late in the afternoon, some really nice light coming in through the window, so what better thing to do than to have her dress up in her new favourite pole outfit and hogtie her nice and tight! Tight elbow bondage and crossed ankle hogtie. This is a really beautiful shoot, Mina is really gorgeous in the photos and video, shes definitely getting better at giving the camera what it wants and is starting to look like a bit of a bondage supermodel through the lens if you ask me! I am a lucky guy indeed.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download New Pole Dancing Bodysuit

Lost Bet Part I
f788e12b966cc310e95c2130dc7ad075.jpg

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download Lost Bet Part I

Lucy Lauren - from smiling to begging
0bd9d7b056cbcfc94ba086036be17cbc.jpg

Cute Lucy Lauren is back for more! She actually loves doing challenges, and she is smiling when she finds out the shock collar is padlocked onto her neck. Below level 10, Lucy seems happy about the fact that she can take it. But when we make her cuff her hands to the wall and we are slowly taking the shocks up to level 35, Lucy isn't smiling anymore.

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14519kbps

File size: 723.2 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - from smiling to begging

Back