Extreme BDSM Whores[updating]

Switchcraft - Sir Nik and Kira Hart

9417fc979e8f41e46be2cf7160a5b37b.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Sir Nik, O, Kira Hart
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Bondage
Video language: English

Kira and O are stranded, their car has broken down, and in horror movie fashion, they pick the spookiest house on the block to ask if they could use the phone. They encounter more bad luck as the man of the house is home, the malicious Sir Nik. They are asked to join him for drinks, and that's when the madness begins. Sir Nik uses his spells to bewitch the two helpless women and separating them so he can play with each one in turn. Kira is caged, gagged with clamps pulling her tender nipples and a vibrator tied down on her orgasming pussy as Nike has his way with O.O is suspended and blindfolded as she is beaten with a flogger, then he puts a painful clamp on her pussy with added weights to it. You can see the agony in her face as he beats her more and adds a little knife play into the mix. Later, she is released and controlled by Sir Nik to punish Kira. Lots of spanking, paddling, and caning on her red ass. The story ends with the two of them getting another caning from Sir Nik and they are his slaves forever now.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:31:03
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1255kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 867.0 MB
Download Switchcraft - Sir Nik and Kira Hart from FilesMonster

Courtney Taylor, Matt Williams (March 13, 2013)

3be362a7a5902bfd6dc53f85998dcf04.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Courtney Taylor, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sexy blond bombshell Courtney Taylor is back with her 38 Triple D boobs! In beauty and stature, this girl is nothing short of Amazonian. Courtney discovers what being truly helpless is all about today, and she loves it.Courtney finds herself on her knees, her hot mouth at cock level. Her huge tits are tightly bound and a wooded breast press squeezes them even tighter. Her legs are frog bound and her wrists are bound to her thighs. This is what being completely helpless looks like. She is sitting on a vibrator and must stay perfectly still if she wants it to stay on her clit, meanwhile her huge boobs are slowly being crushed.The helplessness fucks with her head and the vibrator is doing it job, Courtney is moaning, and close to cumming already. A neck rope holds her in place as the hard cock pushes past her puffy blowjob lips. The cock starts fucking her mouth slowly at first, but soon Courtney's throat is stretched as the cock pushes all the way down her throat at a brutal pace. We skull fuck our hot blond into subspace. Deep spit coats her face as we unleash a catastrophic deep throat face fucking.While trying desperately to catch her breath from cumming and sucking, we lift Courtney up by the sticks, crushing her huge tits. We hold her off the ground by just her boobs, then lie her down over a bench so her head is off the edge, upside down. Another brutal skull fucking ensues, spit covers our hot Amazon's face and the cock pushes all the way down her throat. You can see it snake down her throat from the outside as it goes balls deep.We move our now blindfolded big titted blond to her back, bind her knees to her tits and her legs back into a tight small package. Her pussy is completely exposed, she is trapped in the perfect "fuck me" postion. We start with the vibrator and make her cum. We finger blast and she squirts and cums in a violent screaming orgasm. Then the cock easily slides into her wet pussy and we are fucking this helpless Amazon. We roughly fuck her to a few more brutal orgasms, the cock slams her pussy so hard the entire stage moves and shakes. In the end Courtney is dazed and staring blankly into subspace. We leave her dripping and oozing liquid from every hole waiting for our return.....
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5630kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Courtney Taylor, Matt Williams (March 13, 2013) from FilesMonster

Asia BDSM (Bonded Bird) TokyoSlaves

e046e1abeb9a9381df2e85336397eb05.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Tokyo Slaves
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

An excellent video display of Japanese rope bondage technique and Shibari Suspension. This Japanese bondage model gets stripped and bound in the traditional Japanese style, then suspended from the ceiling while her master continues to apply pain and pressure to maximize his enjoyment of her mounting suffering.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1515kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 737.9 MB
Download Asia BDSM (Bonded Bird) TokyoSlaves from FilesMonster

Hot Tears Part Two

e37dd487aee387ed7a5ddbdb25327219.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Elise Graves, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Elise wanted her fantasies fulfilled and Sister Dee is part of all of them. There is no substitute for the touch of another woman. She can be hot or cold, dangerous or safe, but she is always sensual. Sister Dee knows exactly what Elise wants and she can give it to her. Elise craves someone to give her corporal punishment and the kind of attention she cannot get from a man.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 41:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.4 MB
Download Hot Tears Part Two from FilesMonster

BestBound - Jenni Lee Susp

a2f3d7f07a8908a3c4211f6b7a1f0279.jpg

Studio: BestBound

Well as I promised I am featuring some more Jenni Lee material I unearthed, including two great suspension scenes. I created this themed update without realizing it. In fact when I realized both scenes were suspension scenes I actually thought of dropping one of them in favor of some other JL scene. But then I decided these are different enough, unique enough to be in one update. So enjoy two great scenes -- suspended in time featuring Jenni Lee.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:43
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 111.8 MB
Download BestBound - Jenni Lee Susp from FilesMonster

Bloody execution

9f25301e518c0616eddde627d2569a39.jpg

In it videos to girls destroy a breast. Special vacuum pumps pump out air drawing out dummies to a limit. Of it it is sick to tears. In the end a skin scratch out a scalpel.
Format: avi
Duration: 33:49
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 542kbps

File size: 152.3 MB
Download Bloody execution from FilesMonster

Degraded and bound

cd5f4f6aa815529f8b353471365dadd5.jpg

Studio: PainVixens
Genres: Bondage,BDSM , Spanking,Tortures, Whipping

PainVixens - Extreme torture and humiliation of girls do go to those suffering because it gives them pleasure unrealistic
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:06:43
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1486kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 788.0 MB
Download Degraded and bound from FilesMonster

Drill Sergeant (2013)

f84bc01ced0d172e05e85e52d3a82723.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM

Nubile female recruit is put through an arduous and exhausting physical regimen to break her will. See her muscles strain to hold the heavy rocks, even when her supply is cut off with elastic straps. The cruel sergeant takes great delight in lashing her when she fails.
Duration: 1:20:01
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 918.0 MB
Download Drill Sergeant (2013) from FilesMonster

Extreme Torture - Heydi Pervers Suspended by Tits

aa496bf58660aafce4cfeeafaeacf968.jpg

When my slaves get too naughty I bind their tits in leather and watch them squirm. I save my nipple clamp of pain for my extra naughty slaves. Whether I discipline them by hand or by machine, tormenting their tits is my favorite thing to do. I even love to just grasp one nipple in each hand and twist and tweak those nips as if I were unscrewing a jar.... only I squeeze real hard at the same time..
Format: avi
Duration: 20:50
Video: 352x288, DivX 3, 917kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 155.8 MB
Download Extreme Torture - Heydi Pervers Suspended by Tits from FilesMonster

Back