Extreme video Collection - Bdsm, Bondage, Torture, Spanking

Starlight On A Pole
d25a0c00dd36d52be549ff3bbd804cb9.jpg

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

Download Starlight On A Pole

Screams Part One - Cherry Torn
cc277195d9dc90353d7774d0665c7e6f.jpg

Cherry comes to the farm for bondage, pleasure, and pain. She sits in a chair with one leg hoisted high and the other bound backward, PD whacks her repeatedly with a rawhide cane, then stuffs Cherry's panties into her mouth to her screams. She's fucked and vibrated, then bound into a complex upper harness. PD suspends her without a hoist - typical of the Japanese.

Format: real
Duration: 22:28
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 73.4 MB

Download Screams Part One - Cherry Torn

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3
85cfa3e23ea0693a820131c57cf79e5f.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Since Alexis did not escape, and since she doesn't want to give up, she is tickled. I'm not much of a tickler, lol, but I do my best and judging by her reactions, I'm not that bad at it. After a while, I remove her gag and then I continue tickling her ribs and feet. After a good amount of tickling, Alexis has earned another 5 minutes of escape time. Without her gag we hear her grunting and talking to herself as she tries to reach knots that are no where near her reach. Even though she doesn't want to admit defeat, she has been. You can see it in her eyes and she just doesn't have the same energy as in the first 10 minutes. 5 minutes go by and she is not any further along and she finally admits defeat. Since I won the challenge, Alexis is my prize. I pull her tits free from her bra and start groping and slapping them. Alexis is soon cleave gagged, before I put her on her stomach. I hogtie her and incorporate her crotchrope into it. It just tightens it up a tad more. Her toes are then tied to her hair. Alexis isn't dealing well with the gag, so being the nice guy that I am I remove it. I tie one her toes back very tightly and then I ballgag her. I try and use my "nice" nose hooks on Alexis, but because of the shape of her nose, and from all the sweat, they keep snapping out. When I put the ballgag in I didn't strap it in as tightly as I would normally as we're just having escape challenge fun. Alexis takes advantage of my niceness and decides to spit it out. Nice guys always get taken advantage of... when will I learn? No more Mr. Nice Guy. I roll her onto her side and give her tits a few more hard grab and slaps before I let her out of her current bondage. At the end of the clip, I put in 10 or 15 seconds of what I did to Alexis afterwards. The entire clip will be posted sometime in the future.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.0 MB

Download Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3

Exclusive Education
ff6bda7667fb6ecc211fc6fd4de62257.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Snow Mercy is the camp coach - and Christy Cutie is from her same school, so she doesn't want the girls messing with Christy. But while Miss Snow is away, Christy actually picks on the other girls, who then spank her, which Miss Snow sees. So Snow spanks them otk one at a time with her hand. Then she allows Christy to spank each one on the other cheerleaders. Then both Snow and Christy spank them 2 at a time, with hairbrushes. But when Snow discovers that it was actually Christy who started it all, she spanks Christy with hand, hairbrush and the dreaded cane. 92 minutes (including interviews)Interviews are conducted by Amelea Dark as she asks these four spanking stars all about their experiences and past all dealing with your favorite topic - spankings!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:03:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 969.1 MB

Download Exclusive Education

Assylum - Rimjobs for all
6afb401aeb28070b2fdd94bbdf77a8ee.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, 1821, Skinny, Two guys

Charlotte Sartre is back for a double therapy session. This one is all about ass eating. Deep, long, man ass eating like you rarely find anywhere. Charlotte´s tongue was made for manhole and man´s cum, as you´ll see here.

Duration: 24:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2222kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 418.6 MB

Download Assylum - Rimjobs for all

The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 1
f2bf8b6941b099dc13803a83bf2eca5b.jpg

Chrissy Daniels is trespassing and snooping around on private property. She enters an "Authorized Personnel Only" Area and tries to open locked doors. The security staff, consisting of Eric and JJ Plush, is watching her on the cameras though and they are waiting for her. Poor Chrissy is grabbed by Eric. He grabs her with 1 arm and clamps his hand over her mouth with his other. They take turns groping her and pulling her hair as they position her and tie her wrists behind her back. They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them. Now that Chrissy is restrained and gagged they tie another rope to her crotchrope and start leading her down the hallway. Eric smacks her ass to get her moving while JJ pulls on the crotchrope leash. Once they arrive at the incarceration area, they tie her crotchrope overhead and then tie the back of it off to a post. Now she can't go forward or backwards. Eric grabs several bundles of rope and starts tying Chrissy's legs. He wraps foot after foot of rope very tightly. He explains that Chrissy will need to be interrogated and that the mental and physical trauma of so much rope will aid in this. If they were to interrogate her now, she would just lie. He also explains that by using rope when apprehending trespassers, he saves himself the burden of carrying many pounds of heavy chains and handcuffs. Not carrying this extra weight can be the difference in a foot chase. JJ continues to and grope or frisk Chrissy as the ropes are applied. When he is satisfied with her leg bindings, they release the overhead ropes and sit her in a chair. this is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 1

Assylum - Anal Circus Clown
6a028ba6fe82ff70c4508fe419850d9c.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Pussy fucking, Bondage, Heavy degradation, Big ass, Redhead

Rose Red came to the Assylum™ Institute with a severe case of exhibitionism and attention-seeking. We treated her by turning her into an anal circus clown so that she would have to put on a horribly entertaining show.

Duration: 43:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2403kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 898.5 MB

Download Assylum - Anal Circus Clown

All Wrapped Up and No Where to Go
25936d163d035b407fe0c84da409e787.jpg

Sierra Cirque was stored for the night in Liliyana's cage and she is quite antsy to get out. Wrapped up in an authentic Ledermeister leather armbinder and Ballet Boots she is ready for another day of training.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 134.9 MB

Download All Wrapped Up and No Where to Go

Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped
ba3b07e2ce7ce4067214d81238555057.jpg

This time, Alexandra gets into even more of a predicament than last time. She is crotch roped, and her nipples are clamped. To prevent her from removing the clamps, her arms are in an overhead tie. She is gagged too of course, and a fun struggle ensues, with Alexandra trying to get out of the ropes. She's such a great model to work with! Can't wait until she comes back for more challenges!

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

Download Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped

The Farm part 2
53ffdfb63eaab13fc4c62cb30a0a1bfa.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The final piece of the video puzzle as the girls from 'Police ' and 'The Rabbit Snare' are sentenced to a life of hard labor at The Farm.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

Download The Farm part 2

Back