Extreme video Collection - Bdsm, Bondage, Torture, Spanking

Hot Snatches and Sweaty Toes: Lesbian Gym Footworship Fantasy!!
98595cc29458f859f1ae6a5a5d718e93.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Ariel X ,Ana Foxxx
Genres: Slave ,Facefucking ,Blonde ,natural boobs ,Petite ,Femdom ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,black hair ,Black
Video language: English

A flirtatious park encounter turns filthy after Ariel X notices Ana Foxxx stretching and flexing her seductive toes in the soft park grass. These girls have the Hottest Snatches, the best form, and the Sweatiest Toes of all of the girls at Rainbow Arches Health and Fitness.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot Snatches and Sweaty Toes: Lesbian Gym Footworship Fantasy!!

Assylum - Art Slut vol.2
4181968da64b81f831c97eefcceeaa6e.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Bobbi Dylan
Genres: Cum in eye, Facial, Spitting, Bondage, Suspension, Brunette, Female orgasm, Skinny, Squirting, Two guys

Bobbi was boring in part 1, so we hang her from the wall like a painting and brush her with cum to wake her up. She even squirts on our brush, and we paint her with her own squirt juice. Dr. Mercies ass fucks her some more too, but the real fun in this scene is the 2 cum shots, the squirt, the brush... and a hot girl finally waking up to our special brand of insanity.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.2 MB

Download Assylum - Art Slut vol.2

Lost Bet Part I
88e9fac0c031bbf34cbb2133483fae8f.jpg

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download Lost Bet Part I

Assylum - Punish my ass as I pleasure yours
11b0b832c1f9b057c2af1f27c4ff0513.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Face slapping, gagging, Punishment, Spanking, Whipping, 1821

19 year-old Anastasia gets a hard painal fucking and eats a lot of ass while tied in a demented chair predicament. If you´ve never had a metal chair tied to your shoulders while getting assfucked, then you can´t imagine what an intense session this was for her. It´s one of our hardest, and because she enjoyed it, it was one of our best. She´s not cured yet, though. Not at all.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download Assylum - Punish my ass as I pleasure yours

Cabo: Weekend Nightmare Part 4
214bb597f94629b4a69f13458d53007e.jpg

Cast: Madison Young ,Mallory Knots ,Jenni Lee ,Sasha Monet ,Star
Genres: shaped ,Vaginal Penetration ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Fingering ,switch ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,Humiliation ,BDSM

This is part 4 of a 5 part fantasy epic we have produced on location for hogtied.The weekend goes on for our bondage-loving friends. Sasha sweats it out in the heat of the sauna, Sierra is bound high up above the living room. Madison is sexually teased so badly, that when she finally cums, she squirts her pleasure wide and far. Jenni is stuck to a tree, with a vibrator stuck to her, orgasms ensue. And Star is her back arched in a punishing tree tie.

Duration: 29:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 338.7 MB

Download Cabo: Weekend Nightmare Part 4

White Slip Pole Tie
9a3e31a0aeb3640f6e2b83086079a595.jpg

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...

Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

Download White Slip Pole Tie

Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One
5f9bbe263f24cdb5bbab40204f9c40c3.jpg

Cast: Dallas Blaze ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Swallow ,black hair ,Black ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Anal ,Role Play ,Suspension

Sexy Dallas Blaze has allot to learn about BDSM and sex. In fact I have my doubts about this little slut wannabe making it through four days of slave training. But I reserve judgement until she has had a chance to perform.
I start with a simple assessment by putting her into a tough little predicament suspension and grilling her on what she thinks she is doing in my basement. She has no idea, but before the end of the scene we have at least one Training Goal and a Rule in place.
She has a pretty mouth. Especially when it is all stretched out across a big thick cock. I make her lick it, kiss it, suck it and swallow it till she knows how to do it just the way I like it. Then I make her bounce that fine ass up and down on that cock till she can't stand up anymore. Now, tell us what you learned, Miss Blaze.

Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One

Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith
3a724fc908f23b05d9b0e19419f7ae6c.jpg

Sandra's chores for the day: wash the apples, clean the kitchen, bathe her sister slave Angella Faith... well the third one wasn't on the list but it certainly would be fun! Trussed up in a tight tie, legs in the air and wrists restrained behind her knees, microfoam tape gagging her mouth, Angella lies on her back on the cold kitchen counter. Sandra, her own lips spread wide over an enormous red ball gag padlocked in place, is finishing chore number one. Black vintage full body girdle, matching stockings and high heels show off the silver haired slaves shapely hourglass, figure. With the jet spray running Sandra turns her attention to the naked MILF next to her and proceeds to hose that clean shaven pussy down, rubbing between lips and over clit with her fingers, feeling the wetness caused by her attentions dribble and mix with the water, just as her own drool drips out from under her gigantic gagging, down from her chin into the sink. Sandra nuzzles the ball of her gag between bound legs, filling Angella's vulnerable vagina till nose tickles clit to muffled squeals. Water runs over the counter, splashing onto the floor and soaking Sandra's stilettos... better start cleaning up she thinks, and with a kiss leaves Angella in her bondage to dry off.

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show
0a3a7da24b3ce1f8f01053c4a80dd904.jpg

Cast: Wenona ,Isis Love ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Couple ,BDSM ,Brunette ,muscular ,natural boobs ,Handler ,mixed ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Domination

Live Show Mondays brings you part two of the March live show that featured Wenona, Jessie Cox, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tickled. You read that right, this update features a huge tickle torment scene. Both these girls are very ticklish, both hate being tickled, and neither could stop us from tickling them. We gave them hard choices, whip or tickle, cane or tickle. No matter how much they hated the tickling we made them say "tickle me" because of the choices we gave them. We would cane or flog them so hard they had no choice but to yell "tickle" even though they hated it more then anything in the world.
Wenona was bound down and spread on the ground with a fucking machine in her. Isis was finger fucking her ass and making her cum. A huge dildo was jammed up Jessie and a vibrator on her clit and she was made to cum over and over. But it was the extreme ticklie torment that had both girls wish the show was over and we still have 1 1 2 hrs. to go.

Duration: 44:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 998.1 MB

Download Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show

The Training of a Nympho Anal Milf, Final Day
e8586c825c6110ce483d26b757c4c79d.jpg

Cast: Veronica Avluv ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Brunette ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,domestic ,Gimp ,master ,Predicament Bondage ,shaved ,MILF ,big dick

Veronica Avluv is set to graduate slave training but must first prove her worth in the domestic setting. Her Housekeeping may not be up to par, but she sure fucks like a slave using all her slutty holes to get the job done. Avluv is put into humiliating predicaments that pit her ability to keep house with her aching to satisfy hard cock. Watch our intrepid slave girl do her best to keep up in this highly amusing finale of the Nympho Anal MILF series.

Duration: 53:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Training of a Nympho Anal Milf, Final Day

Back