Fantastic Sexual Entertainment - Threesome!

Innocent Girl Lesson
2dec2cced58ccece89a815f6a7958d0e.jpg

Video language: English

Glamorous horny babes she is and Friend get nasty in a steamy three-way fucking with a lucky boy-toy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Innocent Girl Lesson

Britt Blair, Reina Heart - Jealousy Or Desire (2024)
6e016cf26b5f5e81684ab2c29ee8037e.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Britt Blair, Reina Heart
Genres: Threesome

Despite being step-siblings, Britt and Reina are like chalk and cheese. They just can’t seem to get along, so their parents send them to discuss their problem with Jack, the pervy therapist who likes to tape his sessions for experimentation. The doctor tries to convince them to say something nice about each other. Without much results, he decides to turn things up a notch and make them undress. The step-siblings feel initially awkward, but as soon as they get naked, the sexual tension increases. It’s clear that these two girls have a deep desire for each other, so it is up to Dr. Vegas to help them express their true feelings in the nastiest way possible!

Duration: 1:00:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3730kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Britt Blair, Reina Heart - Jealousy Or Desire (2024)

Renata Fox - Renata Is Horny For DP (2024)
f6f3ad34df5c08a777ce95ecbcffe256.jpg

Cast: Renata Fox
Genres: Threesome, DP

Always sexy and always horny, Renata Fox is a stunning Russian babe who has looking for one thing… a DP threesome. And that’s exactly what we’re going to give her today! We serve up only the best sex for our ravenous nymphos here for Renata today, that means a double portion of cock in the form of Potro and Juan Lucho, which she happily devours with a couple of deepthroat blowjobs before offering up her beautiful pussy and tight little ass for a hard anal and DP pounding that climaxes with two facial cumshots!

Duration: 30:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Renata Fox - Renata Is Horny For DP (2024)

Gilf Cookies
0d5a74ac4189d106c3ec2a78d2989314.jpg

These two studs were looking for a really exotic hooker and they got one! Just look at their swart pick – sexy, ain’t she? Well, she’s also an extremely eager beaver – just look at her opening her shapely stockinged legs for both of them at once!

Duration: 37:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4584kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Gilf Cookies

Rebel Rhyder & Brooke Johnson Rough Anal Threesome
304247fc572e75ac3683a0181b73a88c.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Rebel Rhyder & Brooke Johnson
Genres: Anal, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits

Two of the most hardcore performers in site history are back for a rough anal threesome! I walk up with them both on their knees and slap their faces and begin face fucking them. I fuck rebel's face while I put my fingers down Brooke's throat and keep them there. I push Brooke's head down on my cock and slap Rebel's big tits. I fuck Rebel's face and fall back on the couch and triangle my legs around her head. I finger Rebel's asshole while Brooke watches then triangle my legs around Brooke's head. I put them in a double headlock and then I stand up and take turns fucking their faces while the other one eats ass. I switch to POV and they take turns pushing each other's heads down on my cock and spitting on each other. Brooke rides my cock while rebel sucks my balls and eats my ass. I fuck Rebel in the ass while Brooke sucks my balls and eats my ass. I sit on the couch and have them get on their knees beside me and take turns fucking their faces and gagging them. I fuck Brooke while Rebel records then she pushes Brooke's head up and down on my cock and face fucks her. I slap them with my feet and then they lick, suck and deepthroat them. I give them a surprise in the bathroom then I take turns fucking their faces in a 69. I fuck Rebel's ass while she eats Brooke's ass. I put Brooke's face right by Rebel's asshole and make her watch me pound it. I put Rebel in the position with Brooke in a 69 under her. I deepthroat Brooke and cum in Rebel's asshole. It all drips out into Brooke's mouth. Rebel and Brooke were good girls for !

Duration: 1:01:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3536kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Rebel Rhyder & Brooke Johnson Rough Anal Threesome

This House Was Built For Fucking!
e70af7df44e1c08da81921a2852bd8e1.jpg

Cast: Bridgette B, Payton Preslee, Emma Magnolia

The renovations are done and the remodeling crew’s house is up for sale! Bridgette B is tasked with selling the home while Scott Nails talks her through its specs and the list of completed renos. While Bridgette shows the potential buyers the home, Kira gets wet while she fixes a leaky plumbing issue in the bathroom. Meanwhile Scott sneaks Payton Preslee into the bedroom to give ZZ fans what they really want to see: some hot hardcore fucking! Bridgette soon walks in on Scott while he’s face deep in Payton’s pussy. Bridgette’s fed up with working and spreads her legs too for an impromptu threesome! Whether the house gets sold today or not remains to be seen, but one thing’s for sure: this house was built for fucking!

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7136kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download This House Was Built For Fucking!

Filthy Fitness Instructor Cherry Kiss Takes A DP Pounding From Hung Clients
65f5ac05689b93d51aa7527b5b942ffa.jpg

Cast: Cherry Kiss
Genres: DP, Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore

Blonde fitness trainer Cherry Kiss is giving two of her clients, Alex and Will a good workout. After some outdoor push ups, Cherry leads the guys inside to continue her fitness regime when she gets them to take off their tops. Impressed with their physiques, Cherry wastes no time in suggesting a different kind of workout, one which will make them sweat even harder! Cherry kneels down and sucks on their rock hard cocks before she gets her pussy and ass filled too. She lets these thick shaft studs DP her holes and fuck her in all sorts of positions before taking two messy cumshots to end their session!

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7406kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Filthy Fitness Instructor Cherry Kiss Takes A DP Pounding From Hung Clients

Pristine Edge & Selina Imai - Stepmoms A Swinger
d9e356a1890dc3616cc544986d190250.jpg

Cast: Pristine Edge, Selina Imai
Genres: Threesome, Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couples

Selina Imai and her boyfriend Juan Loco are hanging out together doing their homework. Juan’s stepmom Pristine Edge can tell that Juan is spending more time checking Selina out than doing his homework. She interrupts them and asks if either of them would like some water. While Pristine is filling the glasses in the sink, she leans hard into Selina staring at her tits. Selina and Pristine exchange a few words about the upside down pineapple in front of the house, leaving Juan confused. Later, Pristine comes back to find Selina alone, watching TV. Selina takes the opportunity to confirm that Pristine is a swinger and to admit that she has a huge crush on Pristine. Juan walks in on them making out, which prompts Selina to insist she wants a threesome. Juan’s reward for agreeing is to be guided to the couch where he gets to suck on both ladies’ boobs and enjoy a tag team BJ. Selina is happy to let Pristine call the shots as the bigtit babe gets Selina settled into a cowgirl ride and then puts her pussy at the proper licking distance. Then Pristine takes a reverse cowgirl ride while Selina licks and sucks her nips. Putting Selina on her back, Juan guides his cock back inside so he can do his girlfriend while Pristine rides Selina’s tongue. Once Pristine has enjoyed one more go with Juan as she lays on her belly, she strokes her stepson off to nut in Selina’s face, leaving the girls a nice nut to play with.

Duration: 34:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7227kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Pristine Edge & Selina Imai - Stepmoms A Swinger

Back