Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation

Femdom The Group Femdom Slave Court

One of the basic principles of slave training is harsh punishment for even the slightest mistake. When the slave is judged an punished in public, the humiliation and embarrassment are even stronger. Today I, together with Mistress Ava von Medisin, Madame Caramel and Mistress Lilse von Hitte, will hold open court to discuss each of Our slave�s offenses in the last days and determine suitable punishments. All the slaves� behavior has been at least lacking: from touching one�s Mistress�s Sanctum without instructions to do so, to slug-like lateness, collar removal without permission, dereliction of assigned duties and even an outlandish denial of guilt. Whip lashes will flow in great numbers, and other proper punishments shall be imposed. Every servant must learn to perform at the exemplary standards We, Ladies, expect and demand from those who serve Us.

Name: Femdom The Group Femdom Slave Court
Format: mp4
Size: 854.75 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:22:58

Download from RapidGator

Femdom_The Group Femdom slave court.mp4
Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_The Group Femdom slave court.mp4

Femdom_Vanessa Vega, Jessica Ryan, Charlie Valentine - Peeping Tom Gets Gangbanged

Dommes Vanessa, Jessica and Charlie are enjoying an afternoon of topless sunbathing by the pool when they hear some rustling in the bushes. They spot slave Fluffy spying on them and quickly capture him. Man, did he pick the wrong women to peep on! Before you know it, Fluffy is trapped in a round hanging cage with the Dommes whirling him around, smacking him with crops and rulers, showering him with spit and kissing and eating pussy just below the cage as a demo of pleasures he will never experience. But the cage doesn't really afford enough access to really beat up on him, so Fluffy gets suspended in rope bondage with all his vulnerable parts exposed. The Mistresses take turns flogging and paddling him, and amusing themselves by placing a complicated and painful CBT device on his cock and balls. Are they done? They most certainly are not. Next, Fluffy is tied to a table as Mistress Jessica sticks a dildo in his mouth and flogs him with maximum impact, while Vanessa gives Charlie a strap-on blowjob and enjoys being fucked by her, all the while taunting and humiliating Fluffy. Finally, it's time to take turns pegging him and sticking the just used dildos in his mouth. He's never been fisted before - but there's a first time for everything, and the Dommes have the perfect way to finish up with their little pervert, who's certainly learned his lesson.

Release Year: 28.12.2022
Genre: Pussy Licking, CBT, Flogging, Strapon, Clothespins, Anal, Caning, Anal Fisting, Bondage, Pegging, Vibrator, Femdom, BDSM, Lesbian, Suspension, Dildo
Director: Dee Severe
Cast: Vanessa Vega, Jessica Ryan, Charlie Valentine, Slave Fluffy

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 5.13 GB
Duration: 01:12:43
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Vanessa_Vega_Jessica_Ryan_Charlie_Valentine__Peeping_Tom_Gets_Gangbanged.part1.rar
Vanessa_Vega_Jessica_Ryan_Charlie_Valentine__Peeping_Tom_Gets_Gangbanged.part2.rar

Vanessa_Vega,_Jessica_Ryan,_Charlie_Valentine_-_Peeping_Tom_Gets_Gangbanged.part1.rar
Vanessa_Vega,_Jessica_Ryan,_Charlie_Valentine_-_Peeping_Tom_Gets_Gangbanged.part2.rar

Femdom_Victoria Cakes (Officer Booty)

Genre: Strapon, Big Tits, Femdom, Big Ass, Cumshot, Black
Cast: Victoria Cakes

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 736.5 MB
Duration: 00:16:40
Resolution: 1280x720

Victoria_Cakes.mp4

Victoria_Cakes.mp4

Femdom_Ash Hollywood - Jerk-toy For Harley Quinn

You have been caught trespassing on The Joker's property. But since you are just a "mortal nobody"- he has caged you and given you to his little sadistic assistant, Harley Quinn. She likes to play with dolls- and t0rturre them. And no YOU will be her REAL-LIFE doll to play with!
She wants to play with you...and you will LET her...as it is your only hope for survival. You will be her personal PETT to play with- for as long as you last, anyway....hahahahaha!!!
And the first trick she wants to teach you as her new "pett" is to strip naked and STROKE for her. She commands you to look at her in her leather evil villainess costume while she teases you...
What will she do with you......how will it end....??? Tune in....and download now.

Genre: Masturbation Instruction, Bondage, Executrix, Facesitting, Female Domination
Cast: Ash Hollywood

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 440.3 MB
Duration: 00:20:12
Resolution: 1280x720

Ash_Hollywood__Jerktoy_For_Harley_Quinn.mp4

Femdom_Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands I Only Fuck Black Guys With Big Dicks

That was the best wedding I've ever had. Which leads to the question how many weddings has your wife, Casey, had?? You've just gotten home from your wedding, and you can't wait to ravage your wife! Unfortunately the first thing she says to you is You don't have permission to touch me. In facts she says the only reason to have a husband is for financial stability; not for fucking. Casey says, I only Fuck Black Guys.What's worse is that you have been saving yourself for marriage, in other words, you are a virgin. You wife finds this hilarious and pathetic. Not only has she never seen a virgin's dick before Your dick is so small!She decides to examine it as she verbally degrades it. She says your penis is like a Polly Pocket Toy. Very Tiny. She decides to give you a handjob while showing you what a hot wife she is What a Big Black Cock gets to fuck. The handjob is a taste of what you can never have! You are not allowed to cum But you can't hold it in!

Genre: Small Penis Humiliation, Femdom, Handjobs, Verbal Humiliation, Cuckolding
Cast: Casey Cumz

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 936.2 MB
Duration: 00:19:57
Resolution: 1920x1080

Casey_Cumz__I_Dont_Fuck_My_Husbands_I_Only_Fuck_Black_Guys_With_Big_Dicks.mp4

Back