Female Domination - Facesitting, Asslicking, Strapon (Femdom)

Scum
4f9c80a96dc471a26ba6b8a7714a45e2.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Divinebitches
Cast: Chanel Preston, Grayson
Genres: femdom, slave, Pegging, Feet, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation
Video language: English

Schools in and Chanel Preston gives lesson plans from classic literature, SCUM by Valarie Solanas. If you don´t know this book, go out, buy and read it. In the meantime, slave boys, take your cues from Mistress Preston and learn your place in this world. Below her beautiful feet is where you belong, getting trampled by her heels is your privilege! Start admitting you like it in the ass and make a change in this world. Get comfortable with the demise of your maleness and lick pussy. Lots of it. Understand the privilege and do it well, slaves!

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Scum

Pantie Boyz
bf29f31db913dac75fc4835e275f59f6.jpg

Cast: Unknown
Genres: Strapon, Prostate, Panties, Domination

Pantie Boyz Sexy young female dominates her man by giving him a prostate massage followed by a good pegging with a Strapon

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 356.2 MB

Download Pantie Boyz

Give Your Money To Women
1265180e68aeaf2705312e95b186ced3.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Maitresse Madeline MarloweJavier LoveTongue
Genres: gag, dildo, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation

It´s very simple, pay up. I know it´s hard for you to understand that you aren´t purchasing anything - you get . If you´re lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I´ll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what´s funny? You´ll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole . My cunt will drip and I´ll wipe it on Andrew Jackson´s face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I´ll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won´t know what happened but don´t worry darling you´ll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

Download Give Your Money To Women

Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy
0d775b3ed6d1106e6f8f4ac56e4b3501.jpg

Cast: Lance Hart, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: femdom, latex, Cum Swallowing, Pegging, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation

Femdom is a woman´s goddess given right. We use it to exploit the testosterone driven madness that is a man´s existence. These fetishes are at the root of female supremacy. I use them to my advantage every step of the way, at any opportunity, to remind you that you need to thank women for your existence.Lance Hart and I are friends, but let´s face it, he´s still a man and he needs to be on his knees thanking me for existing. I remind him of how his sick and perverted male mind is in the gutter. I show him how the simplest of pleasures turn twisted in the male thought process and I use it against him for his own good. Ego stripping, prostate massaging, ruthless pegging, femdom driven orgasms, cum swallowing, latex licking pleasure abound!

Duration: 48:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

Download Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy

Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass
8c1b88fa64c47ea08bb34c169316b410.jpg

Cast: Aiden Starr, Sergeant Miles
Genres: slave, femdom, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex

This is what Aiden Starr looks like when she actually really likes her slave!

Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass

Lorelei Lee Returns to Humiliate Jock Fuckboy
2331bcc65bcd226f5b365180061eeae2.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Alexander Gustavo
Genres: dungeon, weights, Jock, Chastity, rack, Feet, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating

While Alexander Gustavo was pumping weights at the gym and flexing in the mirror, Lorelei Lee had been planning her revenge. And, today is the day. She takes him down using a gymrat´s WORST nightmare: sweets and smarts.Out of the squat rack and into the dungeon! Alexander is made to recite the encyclopedia aloud while Lorelei beats cupcake into his skin with a cavalcade of cruel devices. After tying his lousy dick in chastity, she then makes him suck the frosting from between her sweaty, stocking feet. Then the pathetic sap gets to sniff, but not touch, her glorious pussy as she cums in his face. In return Lorelei spanks and fucks his manicured ass, diving into every inch of him for her own pleasure.

Duration: 48:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lorelei Lee Returns to Humiliate Jock Fuckboy

Payback's a Bitch
e7d40cd23e0247d5f4f7ed278505f2d7.jpg

Cast: Maitresse Madeline MarloweSamir Hott
Genres: flogging, leather, Chastity, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation

You fucking men think you rule the world. CEOs, jocks, bros, thugs-- you all walk around with your dicks swinging, ready to take full advantage of everything the patriarchy grants you. Well, guess what you´re not guaranteed?

Duration: 49:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

Download Payback's a Bitch

Bitchcraft: A Femdom Tea Party
0147a86f7859fd73a3d2fe314541b3ea.jpg

Cast: Mike Panic, Jay Wimp, Veruca James, Cherry Torn, Bella Rossi
Genres: femdom, gag, humiliation, sploshing, whipping, ass licking, slave, Cherry Torn, Pegging, foot worship, dildo, Feet, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub

You´re invited to the bitchiest, sexiest, most sadistic Halloween femdom tea party of the season! 3 of the most wicked Divine Bitches, Cherry Torn, Veruca James and Bella Rossi torment Jay wimp and Mike Panic when the two men think they are invited to the party but soon realize they are the main course and the Bitches are ravenous! Humiliation, whipping, multiple domme multiple - slave pegging fest, 3 domme foot worship, sploshing, ass licking, dildo gag, pussy worship, denial and so much more!! These three dommes are on fire! Not to be missed! Happy Halloween!

Duration: 53:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

Download Bitchcraft: A Femdom Tea Party

Slave in Heaven Part 3: New York
333100ad552e00f71cb2e4f07755b804.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Slave Fluffy, Lorelei Lee
Genres: flogging, gag, spanking, strap on, zipper, slave, Cherry Torn, dildo, femdom, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation

Slave Fluffy has become a traveling toy for the Divine Bitches to pass around. It is his destiny to attempt to please mistress after mistress, to offer himself to the Bitches in an attempt to make something useful of his life. Lorelei Lee teaches him etiquette in her New York apartment, wrapping his face in duct tape and letting him sniff her perfect pussy through a sweaty stocking. Heavy corporal, spanking, flogging, crops, clamps, rubber bands and a zipper that is pulled off as Lorelei cums, riding this slave boy´s face while he is gagged with a dildo gag. This lucky slave gets fucked hard and put away back in his shipping box to be sent off to Mistress Cherry Torn.

Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps

Download Slave in Heaven Part 3: New York

Red Headed Tolerances
649ad822677aee094db8f357452c7435.jpg

Cast: Sabrina Fox ,Kade
Genres: Bondage ,Femdom ,natural boobs ,Big Tits ,brunet ,Redhead ,Humiliation ,Facesitting ,Male Sub ,Orgasm Denial

The tales of the red-headed reputation are true. Ask Kade about this demanding, sadistic but gorgeous dominatrix. Predicament bondage, strap on ass fucking, whipping, teasing, fucking. All with legs and tons of red hair.

Duration: 50:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Red Headed Tolerances

Back