Female Domination - Humiliation , Femdom, Strapon, Mistress handjob cock

Bratty Princess Penny cuckolds her teacher in front of the class!
2efbbd2135d446b37f92e55551ec3acd.jpg

Cast: Penny Pax ,Christian Wilde ,Chad Rock
Genres: Teacher ,Ball Gag ,Straight ,shaved ,Slave ,Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Athletic ,natural boobs ,Bondage
Video language: English

This is one FILTHY cuckolding shoot you Do Not want to miss! Welcome Princess Penny to Divine Bitches! Princess Penny is a college do-ed at a private school. She is everything a princess should be, adorable and bratty! Mr. Rock looses himself in her charms and ends up naked in front of the class bent over and spanked by the spunky little cutie! He’s made to lick her filthy shoes clean and totally humiliated in front of the other students. This of course gets filthy Mr Rock pervert all excited and he thinks Penny is going to give him a mercy fuck but instead she rams him in the ass with her strap-on, makes him suck her boyfriends cock to get it hard for her to fuck then she fucks her boyfriend with Mr. Rock getting a first row view of the action! But, don’t feel so bad for Mr. Rock, Penny is nice enough to stroke her boyfriend off and spray his entire load into Mr. Rock’s ball gagged face!

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bratty Princess Penny cuckolds her teacher in front of the class!

Male anal fuck slut
8309bf6fd1108a671b2257d699bad22a.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

As if whipping and foot worshipping weren’t enough, here comes the main course on this masked freak’s femdom menu. Watch him help the domina strap her big rubber dick on and open his cheeks submissively, urging her to fuck him like the whore he is!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 10:04
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3755kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 286.4 MB

Download Male anal fuck slut

Folsom Street Fair
2c70b91d2e52ad6bc71d86b4e46e2727.jpg

Cast: Assorted Cast
Genres: Big Tits ,Mask ,Leather ,Zapper ,High Heels ,Straight ,Black ,Strap On ,muscular ,Kinky

The chaotic and lively atmosphere at the event, describing it as one of the best fairs they’ve attended. There’s a sense of excitement as everyone takes the stage. Peter reflects on a scary experience involving action on their backside, expressing uncertainty in explaining it. He note that being on the receiving end of such experiences is not typical for them. Tomcat emphasizes that street fairs are as much for the viewer as for the participants. Public play is usually not their norm, making it a unique and fun experience, especially with a large audience.

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9507kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 300.1 MB

Download Folsom Street Fair

Episode: 3 - Worthless Cock
2a3dae075125945f83f3293efff651a2.jpg

Cast: DragonLily ,Derrick P.
Genres: Asian ,Pussy Eating ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,shaped ,versatile ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,Rough Sex

Mistress Dragonlily is a sadistic bitch while she immobilizes her slave’s cock and dishes out heavy CBT. He has a completely worthless cock so she straps a dick to the back of his head instead. Orgasms flow so close to his face but he never sees her pussy! Oh the torment! She also teases and milks him with her feet, beats him with two floggers at the same time and humiliates him for having such a puny little cock!

Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Episode: 3 - Worthless Cock

Cock Whipping
a9d4013b4dab0d9a735b097ca6bbac5b.jpg

Studio: OpulentFetish.com

This slave has been fantasizing about the taste of Atlanta Dominatrix Goddess Cheyenne’s bullwhipping for years....and of how long he could last and if he would break. They always breakMy whips kiss teases at first, and then gradually intensifies; I use a snake, signal and two different bullwhips on the boy in several different positions. My muscles flex as the boys flesh stripes deeper and deeper into a crimson red. I take him to the edge and then bring him back again controlling the ebb and flow of his ultimate and inevitable surrender. The boy is made very aware that I can crush him at any time. I make him endure so much more than a fast and furious break. I whip this boy for a complete hour!! 3 camera angles catch the action that has been edited down to about 16 minutes. The weeping marks cross hatch him, the tender skin looks like hamburger meat. I rev up the intensity to an amazing pitch with My 8ft Bullwhip and the boy crumbles beneath My power begging for mercy! Extra Bonus Footage at the end shows his euphoric gratitude and My utter delight in breaking him.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3194kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 309.0 MB

Download Cock Whipping

Miss Diana Public Fuckhole - Public Fuckhole
243d5dbd04a1283e58eeb8b45c157c07.jpg

Cast: Miss Diana
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging, Latex, Rubber

Miss Diana pushes her giant black horsecock deep inside the faggot and she can’t hold back her desire to try out her clenched hands at this fuckhole.Not easy to swallow because of her large hands but at least she stucks in nearly up to the elbow…

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Miss Diana Public Fuckhole - Public Fuckhole

A New Model Arrives
bb1f7d563ae69886e2fbfdf45099b196.jpg

Cast: totaleurosex ,Sandra Romain ,Mika Tan ,Claire Adams
Genres: Gay ,slim ,Straight ,Pierced Pussy ,Redhead ,big dick ,shaved ,Brunette ,Curvy ,Athletic

When new male model Totaleurosex showed up for his debut on Meninpain, the worst thing he could have done was exercise an overly confident French attitude to a group of sadistic women. Directed by Claire Adams and dominated by Mika Tan, Totaleuro stepped up to the plate for three hours of cock and ball torment. Eventually taking it up the ass for the very first time ever, Totaleuro was invited back to shoot with the ultra-sadistic Sandra Romain. Minutes before the shoot started, Totaleuro made claims he could take anything. He soon realized the power of keeping his mouth shut.

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download A New Model Arrives

Back