Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Divine Roman Holiday
b6ffaf235be823c1fd6d2bc13de10638.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Nathan Explosion
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Strap-On, Tease And Denial, Pegging

Lorelei Lee is the epitome of the Divine Goddess. Dripping from head to toe in latex she teases and torments slave newcomer, Nathan Explosion. Worship, cock tease, pegging, slave sex, punishment, face sitting, pony boy and much much more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Divine Roman Holiday

Do You Like Me Teasing Your Cock?
78a62dae4dc82bfd27e4528533bd980c.jpg

Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Cock And Ball Torture, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Bondage

I love to tease slave boners, rubbing one finger gently across the erect cock is very fun. Slaves get so horny and desperate when they want to cum and I like to make them wait. I like to sit on his face and make him lick my pussy when I gently tug at his cock. I edge him so much he his dripping pre-cum. When I finally do let him orgasm it is an intense blast!

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11214kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Do You Like Me Teasing Your Cock?

Aidan Kade
b4e4c1a1af9a903a66a515469e2c1ffc.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Wearing a skimpy yellow tank top showing off most of her perfect petite natural tits and also sporting tight white stretch-pants over her round athletic ass.

Duration: 1:10:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Aidan Kade

Dommes Torment Clinic
d323dd5c3e28cbbc7a2930edfe3014b6.jpg

Cast: Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Urethral Sounding, Cock And Ball Torture, Handjob

Strict Mistress Nikki is wearing her short uniform, showing off her nylon clad legs and sexy red stiletto heels, her sub on the examination chair, ready for her ministrations. She starts by working on his nipples with the suction cups and nipple clamps before turning her attention to his engorged cock, using her fingers to explore his hole, placing the ball weight stretcher on and some biting rubber bands, making his hardon big and very painful. After inserting a big butt plug into his asshole, Mistress continues the exploration of his excited dick, giving him an internal and external handjob at the same time, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm but stopping each time as his examination is complete and he is left tied, teased and frustrated.

Duration: 32:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6849kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dommes Torment Clinic

Forbidden Fruit: A Femdom Sounding Ritual
470605290aaec469e39bf0986ba831dc.jpg

Cast: Mona Wales ,Owen Gray
Genres: shaped ,Male Sub ,Blonde ,Pegging ,Pussy Eating ,foreskin ,slim ,Facesitting ,Prostate Stimulation ,CBT

The Divine Goddess is the source of all living things so naturally Owen Grey is drawn to the life energy that is Goddess Mona Wales. Miss Wales is the supreme forbidden fruit and she uses this power to provoke, manipulate and play with Owen. The connection between the two in this erotic tormenting ritual is mesmerizing and within minutes Owen is on his knees being spanked and gnawing at Mona's divine pussy. She then demands he climb on top of her black strap-on cock. He's rewarded with long metal shiny rods dipped deep into his cock while teased and stroked from the outside and jacked off from the inside! Not to be missed!

Duration: 53:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Forbidden Fruit: A Femdom Sounding Ritual

Aiden Zak
170fc11fed7b3a0994c0590403b20b66.jpg

They flip her over into and continue pounding her pussy one at a time, using her like a sex doll.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Aiden Zak

Bang That Bitch Bus
79f588fbdd476079414cc5f07d461af8.jpg

We do things like apply a brutal zipper clip and she screams in agony when we tear it off, but when we check between her thighs her pussy is dripping wet.

Duration: 33:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bang That Bitch Bus

Domestic Girl Cruelly Whipped Until Limp
1a21e3cdb1d00461ceb1016d8911563e.jpg

Cast: Chloe, Natalya, Lizzy
Genres: Lezdom, Humiliation, Whipping, Spitting, High Heels

The domestic girl (Lizzy Lamb) does yardwork outdoors in nothing but her underwear. It's November and the air is chilly. Chloe and Natalya smoke a cigarette on the patio in their jackets. They ignore the cold little servant and converse with each other. Occasionally, they yell at the girl to work harder. Cut to interior) Chloe and Natalya are upset with their girl's performance. The domestic did an alright job on the landscape, but at the expense of the housecleaning. The girl neglected to pick up items the Princesses left scattered about the living room. Dresses and shoes belong put away in a closet, not the floor. It's not Natalya and Chloe's fault for leaving them there, it's the girl's fault for not picking them up. While reprimanding Lizzy, Natalya notices her girl is wearing lipstick. Lizzy is not allowed personal possessions. Natalya tells Lizzy that she looks like a whore with her painted face. She paints. Natalya tells Lizzy to go into the corner. Lizzy knows what Natalya and Chloe intend to do, as she has been punished before. The submissive girl goes into the corner, and her cruel keepers get their whips. Natalya and Chloe both sadistically whip the shrieking girl. They remind Lizzy that a cheap whore is easily replaceable, more easily replaced than a much-loved favorite pair of heels. Lizzy needs to be more careful about leaving their favorite things strewn about. Natalya spits in Lizzy's face while Chloe beats her. Lizzy must repeat over and over that she is a whore, so that it sinks in and she remembers her place. Lizzy kisses Natalya's shoes. She is told that she is ugly while Chloe continues to cruelly whip her. The girl's tiny body shakes. Chloe holds the girl by the hair as she begs for mercy. Natalya whips the girl until she collapses from fatigue. They notice the girl has stopped screaming. A few seconds after they realize she has fallen prone, they stop whipping. Chloe and Natalya lift and carry the tiny limp body onto the couch. When the girl wakes up, they will punish it for using the furniture, which it isn't allowed to do.

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10029kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 991.5 MB

Download Domestic Girl Cruelly Whipped Until Limp

Domme Next Door
209dc15f31b6fbfe553abf6e1828c9f6.jpg

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Fingering

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Domme Next Door

Back